254 votes26 comments · Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions » Targeting (Remarketing, In-market, Locations, Demographics, Scheduling, etc.) · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
We are continuing to beta test this feature. If you are interested in participating in this beta, learn more at the following URL: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/october-2018/a-smarter-way-to-target-your-audience-with-bing-ads-and-linkedin
An error occurred while saving the commentAdela Miller commented
very much needed update. When is it going to be public and Is it applicable to all??? Also can we target LinkedIn audience?? Please answer
Contacting technical support
- Windows 10 comes with a new application designed to make it easier to find the kind of help you need for your particular problem. This application is simply called, Get help , the application works very similar to the phone robots that make you press different numbers on your phone until they finally direct you to the corresponding department.
- The application, like most things on Windows these days, requires that you log in with a Microsoft account.
- To open the Get Help application , follow these steps:
- Click on the Start button, click on the All Applications button on the Start menu on the lower left edge and click Get Help.
- The get help program appears, shown here, and you will immediately be asked to describe your problem.
- Describe your problem at the bottom, for example reset the microsoft account password. Then click on the arrow icon.
- The support will provide you with a tutorial related to your problem, which you should read carefully to obtain specific information about how to solve it.
- Ask in the Microsoft community: millions of users with the same problem you have, most likely already found a solution in the microsoft community . Just enter a question and hundreds how to get help in windows 10 count users and microsoft assistants will be there to help you.