Mark Gerhard

My feedback

  1. 11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Mark Gerhard commented  · 

    Microsoft Advertising is completely dysfunctional. We have spent about 10% of our time dealing with the atrocious interface and the other 90% fighting 'editorial reviews' for completely normal keywords. Even a simple price change results in hours of delay, while teams of 'editors' review the changes. The editors appear to have had no training.

    "Broad match"s include searches for completely unrelated products. We found that every single one of our clicks was for something we weren't even selling.

    Bing is cheap for a reason.

Feedback and Knowledge Base