Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bulk Service: Add Ids of all Parents Entities

Request for the Bulk Service: could all of the Ids for parent entities be added to the record formats. For example, the Keyword record has Parent Id, which is the AdGroup Id - but it doesn’t have Campaign Id. It has Campaign Name, but that’s less useful and still requires a join to look-up the Campaign Id when we’re trying to store everything in our DB keyed by Id. Having the Campaign Id would make this so much easier. I haven’t looked at other Bulk formats yet like Ad, but the same request would apply there if the entire Id…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add more accounts via API

Please raise the limit of accounts that can be created via API. The current limit is 3 per card.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/bingads/guides/entity-hierarchy-limits?view=bingads-12

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. SearchBid (Max CPC) in adgroup performance report

SearchBid (Max CPC) should be included in the report (Adgroup Performance Report) and its a must have.Would be great if this is included.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. provide api to check platform health status from dashboard.

we would like to monitor the bingads health status on dashboard. It will be good to provide api support besides the dashboard. thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bing Import functionality

Can you please provide a functionality to import all ads and extension from Adwords through Bing api As like we can do using UI

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bing Content API Batch Request failure

I tried to use product batch request to insert( or update) products, but I continuously received the following error:

Internal error occurred. Please retry executing the operation. If the problem persists, please report this issue to us together with the request you're trying to execute.

Request is attached below.

Could anyone help about this?

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Help Pop-up Window - Invisible Close Button

I accidentally clicked the learn more button, and the help pop-up window shows on the right side, however, there is no close button anywhere for me to turn it off. Bing support rep confirms that the close button is invisible and submitted a ticket to get it fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include throttle body or header in api response

Include throttle body or header in api response, so developer can adjust request rate to not harm your service.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. API scratchpad is a convenient tool to try the api

I don't see api scratchpad tool to try the api like google or amazon, it is very useful to test apis. Maybe you can think about adding it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. API reporting

We've been working on troubleshooting our routines to match the column restrictions. I used this page https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/bingads/guides/reports#columnrestrictions
    as a reference. While limiting the columns, I found that the Product Partition report also excludes such attributes as AdDistribution, LocalStoreCode in addition to the ones documented. I understand that Microsoft is
    a huge corporation, and it may be hard, but may I request that this limitation is reflected in the API documentation, as our customers may use the documentation as a way of questioning us, why we cannot implement smth, which is not documented as impossible.
    I double checked the Bing Ads…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. API version 11 ADD sub account feature availability

So it will be easier to manage accounts in API

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pause BingAds when products out of stock or site is down

I hope its possible to pause BingAds when products out of stock or site is down via API/SDK

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Use API to get single entities rather than list

Currently, all Bing Adwords objects are obtained through lists and as such require a higher level of scope in order to filter down to the relevant list. My proposal is to enable users to request single objects with the ID of said object.

For example, currently to get an AdGroup object, you need to know the campaign it is in, request all the adgroups in that campaign, and then filter down that list.

A better solution to this problem would be to have an API call that allows a user to retrieve a single ad group, passing in the credentials,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. QuickBooks error 3371 support phone number 1877 778 8714

How to fix
    Quickbooks Error 3371 happens This stage is committed for QuickBooks Blunder Bolster. What's more, this site is identified with QuickBooks mistake 3371.
    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/3686031@N22/discuss/72157680008743204/>Quickbooks Error 3371</a>
    <a href="http://www.quickbookserror3371.com//>QuickBooks mistake 3371</a>

Its our exertion towards to the most irregular mistake presumably yo all have ever heard. One of the unpredictable and one of a kind in its sort of blunder. This blunder been there from quite a while yet they are not ready to discover any arrangements at all.Its been frequenting client from quite a while yet at the same time engineer got no…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Bulk Service to make keyword bid updates

Hi,

It would be convenient if there was a bulk service for updating keyword bids for multiple accounts.

Currently, the service does not offer this.
    The service would be even better if it, instead of having to upload a csv file for each account, allow one csv file with multiple account names to be uploaded and make all the updates.

I would also appreciate if there was an example csv file with necessary columns to be included.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Api report

Add dates for the reports when I run a reports using the API and chose summary as the aggregate

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adgroup Performance Report Search Bid

Adgroup Performance Report does not report the default Adgroup level Search Bid

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bing-ads-reporting-adgroupperformancereportcolumn.aspx

This should be included in the report and its a must have.Would be great if this is included.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Have a confirmation pop up when you accidentally hit back.

Have a pop up that says "you have unsaved changes" to prevent me from going to the previous page accidentally.

I finished my ad and when I scrolled down, my trackpad thought I swiped back which caused me to lose all my ad copy, keywords, and bids.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support name filtering within GetCampaign/AdGroup/Ad/Keyword ByXXID APIs.

I have some very large size campaigns that have thousands of AdGroups. I can only use the API GetAdGroupByCampaignId to pull all AdGroups of specific Campaign and do AdGroupName filtering myself. This is not necessary because usually I just want to have the information of particular AdGroups. Please consider add filtering feature into this kind of APIs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base