Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notify Account Managers when a Campaign is suspended

A client's campaign was suspended and neither the client nor myself was notified. Upon investigation initiated by me, we were told the site was crawled and Bing's automated system determined the site did not meet editorial guidelines. We had made NO CHANGES to the site, so not clear why the site was flagged. The reps I spoke with did not know why the site was flagged either, and could provide no insight into what caused the flag.

After the Bing team determined the site was flagged in a crawl, we were told the editorial team would need to review it…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show ads that are pending editorial approval

An ad that is pending won't show until it is approved. This is slightly annoying because even AdWords will show an ad that is pending in like 4th position. We can create a completely new ad every time we edit, and let both run until they're both approved, but it's a little annoying.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include "All Conversions" Metric in Scripts

While there are functions to retrieve several metrics (getClicks(), getCost(), getConversions(), etc) there is none for "All Conversions". This metric is necessary to get any conversions that are not set to "Include in Conversions" column.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scripts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom columns based on Goals; Upgraded reporting to pull custom columns

Google's custom columns allow for the tracking of unique conversion events directly within the UI. It is more vital than ever to understand the full consumer's journey via the different goals that are completed. Microsoft Ads should allow for the creation and usage of custom columns, and should upgrade its campaign reporting feature to include configured columns, which would create closer parity to Google's reporting capabilities.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improving downloading features for Microsoft Advertising Editor (Bing Ads Editor or BAE)

Sending this feedback as for advertiser's request. Wanted to improve our features on Microsoft Advertising Editor (Bing Ads Editor or BAE) as for advertiser's following scenario:

For dowloading all campaigns, duplicated a campaign, added over 15k keywords and posted changes Google Ads Editor in like 5 minutes while BAE was still downloading campaigns up to 3 hours.

I mean, I don't understand the logic of storing anything locally if it has to take so much time to load all the campaigns or posting changes. The one thing I've noticed is that your editor gets stuck at "Finalizing Changes" part while…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add conversion goal as a segment in the reporting

I'd like to see different conversion goal names in my reports to be able to compare leads and sales between Bing/Yahoo, AOL and syndicated search partners. At the moment it's only possible to see the total amount of conversions for each network, not the conversion type by network.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Report Impression Share in Dimensions Tab for Labels

You can currently pull avg. position for each campaign, ad group, etc. label in the Dimensions Tab. However, it would be very helpful to have competitive share of voice data segmented by label as well, particularly search impression share.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New URL tracking parameter to pass the LinkedIn Targeting Category ID

We have started the new LinkedIn Profile targeting based on Job Function & Industry in few of our Search Campaigns. We have not setup Conversion tracking in our Campaigns. So, in order to measure the performance, we need a URL Tracking Parameter to pass the LinkedIn Category tracking ID.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When importing the Google Product Feed, you should convert the USD products to the respective countries such as UK. You're losing millions.

Products imported from Google Merchant Center should convert to the country accordingly, not just USD. Bing is losing so much money by not automatically allowing us to convert products imported to the respective countries' requirements

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. kindly give debit card

Allow debit card in India

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Polish market support

It would be nice to see Polish language and market support.
    At this moment there is no way to create a campaign for Poland.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3rd Party Tech Support Not Allowed Rule Is Not Good For Everyone Big Number Of Genuine Advertisers Are Also Getting Affected With This Rule.

3rd Party Tech Support Not Allowed Rule Is Not Good For Everyone Big Number Of Genuine Advertisers Are Also Getting Affected With This Rule.

Read The Chat Conversation To Know What Someone Can Feel In Case Of Being Genuine.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Support for Bing Ads in South Korea

Would be nice if I could get support for Bing Ads in S. Korea using a Korean credit card...

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make Bing Ads available in South Africa

Many Microsoft services, including Azure, are available in South Africa, and payable in Rands.

Please make Bing Ads likewise available in SA. Whether you support Rands or not is not totally important, as we can pay in USD if necessary.

But, we need to be able to geographically target SA customers.

Give us an alternative to Google Adwords!!!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. support for ads and keywords in Hebrew

Currently there's no way to define keywords or ads in Hebrew.
    Naturally this makes it impossible to create ads for most businesses in Israel where most people write and read primarily in Hebrew.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add more language support or a bypass of the symbol and language limitions when targeting specific countries.

A lot of advertisers may want to only show ads in specific countries (eg. Lithuania), and the available language options aren't enough. I understand that adding more language support would take a long time, so I'm suggesting a sort of bypass of the available languages. If you're only showing your ads in one country, you could just select an option that allows you to use the main language of the targeted country. Those ads could still be checked by the system for basic grammar and certain symbols, but the final verification could be done manually.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make bing adwords for Romania as well

The Romanian Market should have bing as well not just google adwords
    .And is not any point to write my advertise in english beacuse my customer don't search in english

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Delivery Status to Report

Given more and more customers start using auto bidding, it's important to see where is each campaign at within the learning period. Currently, UI is the only place to get “Delivery Status” of campaigns and ad groups. It will be super helpful if we could include this metric into BAM and UI reports.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow advertisers to delete offline conversions

In the event that the wrong data is uploaded, I would like to delete offline conversions to ensure accurate attribution and reporting.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow exclusions for Merchant Promotions

we would like to have the option to exclude certain designers from promotional activity in the Shopping segment without completely blacklisting them. Currently this is not possible.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base