Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not count some Conversions, under "conversion" column

Similar to Google Adwords,
    We want to have the ability for each conversion goal, to choose whether its conversions will get counted under "conversion" column or not.

The segmentation feature is not enough, because it looks too messy, and doesn't allow to sort the column by conversion rate.

The motivation:
    I have 2 conversion goals: checkout page view, and sale. I upload sales offline.
    I want the conversion column to count the checkout page view goal, since it is important enough to know whether visitors go where i want them to go.

however, if the same visitor also makes a…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. display to search

the ability to opt out of display to search ads on yahoo

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New Ad Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Turkey isnt in your list

Turkey isnt in your ads country list. I hope you can early inclede turkey and turkish

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Activate Google Shopping Netherlands

We spend most of our advertising money on google shopping because it works the best for our shop, which is probably true for more advertisers. it would be great of these type of advertisements is also available for bing.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable Paypal In Vietnam, Or At Least Include VND as Currency

Charging on cards and Not Paypal, combined with Vietnamese users cannot use VND to pay create A LOT of fees for us. That's twice the conversion rates for the currency each time we pay Bing ads (having spent $1k here, that's quite a bit of fees). So I suggest we enable Paypal in VN, or at least, include VND as a currency that we can pay!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Geo-targeting by department (France)

Only regions, city and radius are available, but departments are important too for the French market.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Accept Prepaid Card for pyament

Hello Everyone,

This is Sabbir, I am from Bangladesh.

Where I live, paypal is not available and the best method for payment is prepaid card. But sorry to say, bing ads do not support this option. So I have to go with a long hassle of bank transfer. Believe me it just made me slow now. Now I have to go to bank, make sure I add the proper identifier so that the fund can be added to my account. It is time consuming and now I am not sure when I will be able to do it.

So, people…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bulk Image Extension Upload

Ability to upload the same image extension to multiple campaigns

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Increase/Decrease Multiple Product Group Bids by Percentage (in Shopping Campaigns).

When looking at the product group level, it would be really convenient to be able to increase multiple product groups by a percentage as to allow for an increase across the board. This would allow for the relative order of bid amounts to stay the same across product groups.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. IP Address exclusion using Bing API

I need the ability to exclude IP address using API so please consider this as a feature request and help us to automate the ip exclusion process. Thanks

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New URL tracking parameter to pass the LinkedIn Targeting Category ID

We have started the new LinkedIn Profile targeting based on Job Function & Industry in few of our Search Campaigns. We have not setup Conversion tracking in our Campaigns. So, in order to measure the performance, we need a URL Tracking Parameter to pass the LinkedIn Category tracking ID.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Motion to add Polish language (its 6 years now, it is the time)

From year 2012 Bing Ads supports several languages. But now after 6 years i still find that Bing Ads does not support polish language.

Bing has a major user base in Poland.

Lack of polish language support draws it impossible to display ads to this million users group in Poland.

Therefore i open a motion to add Polish language to Bing Ads.

It's 6 years. It is the time.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hotkey for Advanced Bid Changes "Ctrl+B"

Please add a hotkey for advanced bid changes in the editor. AdWords editor is using Crtl+B.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Include ZAR in list of accepted currencies.

As more and more people in ZA begin advertising with Bing, it would be great if we could pay in our home currency, South African Rands (ZAR).

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bing Ads needs to send every account a Year End Tax Statment

This should be automated at January of Every year where the system send out a year end tax statement of all spend from the account on your platform. Having a official document from MS would be helpful to many businesses and should be considered.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. Bing Ads includes tax on every billing statement, if it applies. Can you please clarify why you’re looking for an additional annual statement? Would the same need be met if we enabled you to export the billing charges from the grid? Thank you!

16. UET & Goal Migration (Tag Sharing across CIDs)

Allow Agencies to migrate UET Tags and Goals into other accounts that they have access to. So if a UET tag has been created in the agency Shell (by mistake) it can then be moved into the client's account along with the goals. As the client may have already installed the tag before we realise its been setup in the wrong place.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are looking to enable Tag Sharing across CIDs and also have the “delete uet” in backlog. By tackling these two, we should remove this blocker and avoid migration.

17. Gender Age and other Demographics full100% Opt Out in Campaing Settings

The only option offered to remove a Gender or Age Group from the targeted audience is to "Decrease by" and only up to 90% of the initial bid.

Let's add to that a possibility to basically FULLY exclude or include any age group or gender.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Syndicated Search Partner Bid Adjustments

You've done a great job at cleaning up the Syndicated Search Partner networks. Would love to have a bid adjustment for them, to further allow for optimization.

You are already more transparent on SSPs and allow greater control than Google. This would take it one step further!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Bing Shopping Ads in Sweden!

Currently there is no support for Bing Shopping Ads in Sweden.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cost Parameter in URL Tracking

Cost Parameter in URL tracking. (here is the reference: http://help.bingads.microsoft.com/apex/index/3/en/51091 ) Right now we get a ton of good data that we can pass via parameters to our trackers like keyword, query string, Ad Id ect. But why there is no Cost Parameter? If we cant pass the cost of the click to our tracker how can we properly optimize a campaign if we do not know how much was the cost of that click?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base