Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not count some Conversions, under "conversion" column

Similar to Google Adwords,
    We want to have the ability for each conversion goal, to choose whether its conversions will get counted under "conversion" column or not.

The segmentation feature is not enough, because it looks too messy, and doesn't allow to sort the column by conversion rate.

The motivation:
    I have 2 conversion goals: checkout page view, and sale. I upload sales offline.
    I want the conversion column to count the checkout page view goal, since it is important enough to know whether visitors go where i want them to go.

however, if the same visitor also makes a…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IPv6 IPs Format

Please add the IPv6 Format to the IP Exclusion Settings.

Thank you

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Image extensions

Increase max. limit for Image Extensions per Account.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give option to spend on EcoAds (Ecosia) only

Ecosia is an alternative Search Engine that plants trees with its ad revenue. The ads are delivered by Bing, who pays Ecosia a share of the revenue generated via these ads.
    I would like to spend marketing budget on this engine only. This option does not exist right now. My target would be on Ecosia primarily and it would bring much value to be able to reach them

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Syndicated Partner Network  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Increase/Decrease Multiple Product Group Bids by Percentage (in Shopping Campaigns).

When looking at the product group level, it would be really convenient to be able to increase multiple product groups by a percentage as to allow for an increase across the board. This would allow for the relative order of bid amounts to stay the same across product groups.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hebrew language support is needed for your customers in Israel and Jews in the rest of the world.

Hebrew language support is needed for your customers in Israel and Jews in the rest of the world.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Export all billing invoices for a month

For accounting purposes, it would be very helpful to be able to download all of my billing history for one month in a spreadsheet. Adwords has this functionality, so please add it to Bing as well.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support Product Dimension (advertised SKU) Data in the API

It would be very helpful to have parity with Google's API on advertised SKU data and add the ability to get the data in the Product Dimension report to allow us to better refine product grouping and determine which products do well when they show and which ones do poorly.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Motion to add Polish language (its 6 years now, it is the time)

From year 2012 Bing Ads supports several languages. But now after 6 years i still find that Bing Ads does not support polish language.

Bing has a major user base in Poland.

Lack of polish language support draws it impossible to display ads to this million users group in Poland.

Therefore i open a motion to add Polish language to Bing Ads.

It's 6 years. It is the time.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. similar audiences targeting

Similar audience just like Google AdWords

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  dareo responded

We have started working on providing this functionality. This should be in beta before the end of the year.

12. Gender Age and other Demographics full100% Opt Out in Campaing Settings

The only option offered to remove a Gender or Age Group from the targeted audience is to "Decrease by" and only up to 90% of the initial bid.

Let's add to that a possibility to basically FULLY exclude or include any age group or gender.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Geo-targeting by department (France)

Only regions, city and radius are available, but departments are important too for the French market.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to add Conversion Goals as Audience

As advertisers, we should have the ability to remarket back to users via our already defined and tracked conversion goals.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversions & UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. please enable international debit cards for india

Hi please enable international credit & debit cards for india

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. IP Address exclusion using Bing API

I need the ability to exclude IP address using API so please consider this as a feature request and help us to automate the ip exclusion process. Thanks

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow an unlimited number of website exclusions

Website exclusions are limited to 500. My campaign is barely over a month old, and I already have more than 500 sites I'd like to exclude.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable Paypal In Vietnam, Or At Least Include VND as Currency

Charging on cards and Not Paypal, combined with Vietnamese users cannot use VND to pay create A LOT of fees for us. That's twice the conversion rates for the currency each time we pay Bing ads (having spent $1k here, that's quite a bit of fees). So I suggest we enable Paypal in VN, or at least, include VND as a currency that we can pay!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shopping request

Please make Shopping campaigns available in Denmark

Currently the shopping campaign is available to only US & UK Customers. Please make it available for Denmark Customers as well.

Thanks.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bulk Image Extension Upload

Ability to upload the same image extension to multiple campaigns

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)