Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Su usabilidad es pauperrima.

Es una verguenza lo mal que funciona su plataforma. Por favor, implementen un poco de UX y arreglen los bugs que tienen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add interests ppc option to bing ads like facebook ads

I would like to know if i can make an ppc ads according to interests

without using keywords, exactly like facebook ads

That will be useful for new product to save it from taking so many

years to have some searches and sales.

I found an excellent products that will sell like a hot cake

put i simply can't support it because there are no searches

but if anyone search about for cat caring and he found my new

product that talk about animal caring ..... that's it's targeted

all i have to do is put my ad and select…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PC Only

If a company sells software ONLY to PC users how can you justify the following comment.

"Bing Ads and industry sources report tablet conversions to be consistently within 15-20 percent of desktop/laptop (“traditional”) conversions.* Given that PC and tablet campaigns perform very similarly, allowing for bid adjustments to span from -20 percent to +300 percent should give advertisers the controls they need to maintain their campaign ROI."

Doesn't work for me Bing!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to do bulk bids change during campaign creation stage

Currently, we are not able to do bulk bids change during the campaign setup stage. By default it is set to first page bid by Bing.

If we have a huge list of keywords, it would take a lot of time to go through the list and change from first page bid to custom value and entering our bids value.

The only way we can do bulk change on bids is when the campaign is already created. However, once the campaign is created, the initial bids that we have indicated during the campaign creation is used even if we change…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. sitemap

Being able to update Searchable links through sitemap.xml is extremely poor, someone needs to FIX IT ASAP as no crawling is happening and search results are very very very poor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Kick Google

Google adwords offering those same keywords at below 0.50 paise bid .. You are not ..
    Is yahoo bing network not for small people ??? Is you people are working for rich kids ??
    Sorry we are starters in business .. We cnt invest such big amounts for advertising.. Starters always looks for best service in low price ..Who offers low bid prices we will go to their network . I think you got what i have said .
    If you still go with these policies in Soon Yahoo going to say bye to their advertising network ..Think yourself and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BRING BACK THE OLD CONVERSION TRACKING SYSTEM!

A lot easier and a lot slicker to implement!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ad keyword to multiple campaigns and ad groups in one step

Please make it possible to ad keywords to multiple campaigns and ad groups in one step!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Account Access - Please Improve

Please, please, make this process easier for the client and the agency. We really need a better way to access and share other than the current formats. This level of sub-par service is why we prefer Google AdWords over and over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Notice to new customers there maybe a 48hour wait before your ads show

It would be useful for new cusomers to know there is a 48 hour wait after setting up your campaign before the ads start to show.

I spent hours going around in circles trying to figure out what was wrong. When I finally contacted support they said wait 24 hours. The following day I contacted support again and was told it can be upto 48 hours whilst the crawl my site.

Not a good intoduction to Bing Ads. A lot of wasted time and frustration which could have been avoided with a simple notice or email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add search term to geo location reports

Some of us have customers that call from the website and state what city they are in. Like signing up for electricity for instance. We need a way to pin point what keywords were producing the calls. One way would be if you included search query and geo location in the same report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Report to cross reference Keywords with Search Partner Network sites

I'd like a way to see which keywords have appeared on which Search Partner Network sites.

Currently, I have some under-performing keywords and some under-performing partner sites. However, I don't know if the keyword is bad because it's only appearing on bad sites, or if a site is bad because it's only using bad keywords.

I don't want to kill off what could be a good keyword, just because a bad site is dragging it down, and I don't want to kill off what could be a good site just because bad keywords are dragging it down.

Therefore, it would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please Add MYANMAR to your Country List

Please be so kind to add MYANMAR to the Country List ,how will you ever loose that pathetic second Place behind Google maps if you do not offer the Same Service???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bing Editor: Increase Find & Replace Character Limit

It used to be possible to find and replace long URLs. However, there is a character limit making it difficult to find and replace long tracking strings for URLs with slight variations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. complain

One of my bad experience with bing ads .. they are now stealing the money from customer and closing the account and after that they say it wil be reviewed and checked after 3-4 days .. what the ****
    Guys google is much more better then bing they are scammers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I am a bing ads customer. Your statistics on reporting traffic are inaccurate. The average position in search results that you report are wr

Please fix your system. I've never seen my advertised site list anywhere for my search words and yet im being charged as if they do. As a matter of fact for every search word listed as clicked, am unable to verify my listing even shows in the top 100 positions and you report average positions from 1.8 to 3.4 ??? My independent tracking system also disputes your reporting. FIX IT!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Filtre ajouté/exclut dans les termes de recherches et mots clés en négatif

Actuellement, quand on met un mot clé en négatif, rien ne nous indique que ça a été fait. Quand on revient sur le compte la fois d'après, on doit se rappeler des mots clés que l'on a mis en négatif si on ne veut pas refaire le travail en double. C'est impossible quand on est sur un compte avec des milliers de mots clés.
    Il serait bien également de rajouter la possibilité de faire un filtre pour n'afficher que les mots clés qui n'ont pas été ajoutés.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base