Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. have plural and singular variations of one keyword

"normalization does not treat singular and plural forms of words as duplicates. For example, Blouse and Blouses would be separate keywords. If you want to use both the plural and singular form of a keyword, bid on each separately."

becauseon google adwords we can use just one form of the keyword for both searches

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kick Google

Google adwords offering those same keywords at below 0.50 paise bid .. You are not ..
    Is yahoo bing network not for small people ??? Is you people are working for rich kids ??
    Sorry we are starters in business .. We cnt invest such big amounts for advertising.. Starters always looks for best service in low price ..Who offers low bid prices we will go to their network . I think you got what i have said .
    If you still go with these policies in Soon Yahoo going to say bye to their advertising network ..Think yourself and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rules to use Annotations must be equal for all users in Bing Ads

You must provide equal benefit to all advertiser to use annotations. Because they are also spending equal money on bing advertisement but you are giving benefit to some advertiser to use annotations. You must improve this for better experience.

Regards
    Sumit Kaushik

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ad Formats / Ad Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need a Testbed for people studying for Accreditation

Right now when one is studying for Bing accreditation in order see what's in the study guide in action you have to make real ads that run the risk of being ran, and charged for. I did a test ad along with the guide just to see the things the guide said would happen. I finished studying for the day and left. The fake ad then ran!!! Thankfully I gave the campaign an obvious name that made clear this wasn't real and it was linked to the a dummy ad used to learn the platform while going through the studyguide.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Let your Bing Ads Customer Choose to serve there ads only to logged in users of Bing, Aol and Yahoo.

Let your Bing Ads Customer Choose to serve there ads only to logged in users of Bing, Aol and Yahoo.

Also block all ads from being seen by a VPN user.
    Or let us have the choice.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change History full data

I hope that we could pull up the full data from the time we created the account not just the past 6 mos.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A

Add a toll on user dashboard to contact directly with editorial team. So, that it will be so easy to work without doing live chat, We can properly address our problem. Add a tool to contact editorial team

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pop-Up Before Ending Chat

Sometimes people can close chat accidentally; it has happened to me multiple times and I am tech savvy. This is an issue. It requires the use of more agents on a single case, customers having to re-explain issues, more time from your agents as they have to keep reviewing previous notes. And eliminates all possibilities of customers looking like they are trying to trick you guys by speaking to multiple agents with hopes to get what they want.

I suggest a pop-up when someone exits chat. the pop-up can confirm if they want to leave chat. so if one exited…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pop-Up Before Ending Chat

Sometimes people can close chat accidentally; it has happened to me multiple times and I am tech savvy. This is an issue. It requires the use of more agents on a single case, customers having to re-explain issues, more time from your agents as they have to keep reviewing previous notes. And eliminates all possibilities of customers looking like they are trying to trick you guys by speaking to multiple agents with hopes to get what they want.

I suggest a pop-up when someone exits chat. the pop-up can confirm if they want to leave chat. so if one exited…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a problem with a ping ad coupon and do not know how to get an ad coupon

I have a problem with a ping ad coupon and do not know how to get an ad coupon

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. thailand paypal

Accept Paypal for prepay payment setting in Thailand

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve detection of fake clicks and system recognition time

Hello.

I had a problem this morning. Someone from same IP address probably, intentional or not, clicked 8 times on my ad. I have paused campaign, after 2 click for 0.25$ each. System did not respond and 8 clicks for 0.25$ had been processed one after another. My daily budget was set to 1$, but system have spent 2$ after I have paused campaign. Maybe it is not the same person, but also can be concurrent firm who bid for my ad space to exclude me from that auction. Also I have not earned nothing from that clicks.

Can you…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Nutzerverwaltung Agenturkonto Bing Places

Im Moment ist es leider nicht möglich, innerhalb eines Agenturkontos mehrere Nutzer zu haben und entsprechende Rechte zu verteilen, was im Alltagsgeschäft sehr unpraktisch ist, wenn verschiedene Leute unterschiedliche Kundenkonten betreuen.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Location Lists

Adding a feature that allows users to create location lists (i.e. zip codes in a particular state) that may be stored and used whenever the need arises.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base