Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. +27715451704 Zambia,Botswana)@SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES

+27715451704 Zambia,Botswana)@SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES
    ,@CLEANING OF BLACK MONEY NOTES WITH SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS+27715451704 ,
    HOW TO CLEAN BLACK NOTES WITH SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS+27715451704?
    @ BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS+27715451704 IN Qatar,New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile , Sweden, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, , Dubai, Poland New Castle, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Limpo¬po, JORDAN, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Malaysia, to Johannesbu Zambia, Swaziland, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Uganda, rg, Lebanon, Berhrain USA, California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver , Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow All Keywords To Be Shown Across The Account

It is so frustrating that you're not able to see all your keywords at account level, and are having to constantly go into individual campaigns and ad groups just to find a keyword! This also makes it impossible to quickly search for duplicate keywords across all campaigns. I tried pulling a keyword report in order to do this which told me I had A LOT of duplicates, and then when i spoke to someone at Bing Ads, I was informed that the report had issues and was in fact wrong!! Exporting keywords out of Bing Ads Editor shows you your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bing Ads Certificate

Bing Ads Certtificate:

Hello Greetings. The issue is it shows in Bing Ads Certificate "myname of myname" instead of my company name(website)
    actually before the test as i'm an individual with no company i wrote my name instead of my company name as per standard procedure
    i agree that it should be set to what is mentioned in the company name field before the test and not make changes later however myname of myname in certificate may be little strange
    also i suggest a Test Timer may be 1hr for this test to be visible instead of no timer also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. To cut down on errors masking true issues, Option to tell Google Ad Campaign imports not to import specific ad types not supported by Bing

To cut down on errors masking true issues, Option to tell Google Ad Campaign imports (from google imports) not to import specific ad types not supported by Bing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. tgveu train grande vitesse electrik universel

L'électrification des transports collectifs, automobile et d'énergie universellement et global : serait une technologie d'appoint survenant au surplus de CO2 et COV admissibles; dans un monde industrialisé et civilisé, espérant mieux-être dans un environment sain. Tout en participant à l'amélioration, des normes de l' environnement internationales de standardisations : I.S.O.14 001 . Un mode adapté de nouvelle vague; pour le transport de l'électricité en mode D.C. afin de pouvoir l'accumuler à l'intérieur de l' électroduque. Idéalement à l'intérieur d'un tunnel comportant 3 planchers et d'une dimension de 20 m. dia. Pouvant inclure un conglomérat d'électrification des transports genre :(t.g.v.e.u.) train…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. change currency in running a reports

adding options wherein customer can change currency in all reports

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. complain

One of my bad experience with bing ads .. they are now stealing the money from customer and closing the account and after that they say it wil be reviewed and checked after 3-4 days .. what the ****
    Guys google is much more better then bing they are scammers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. show ads in bing only

Please have an option on the Ad Distribution for the ads to show only in the Bing. Not AOL or Yahoo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. MAI8 - Persistent settings per research tool

In v7, the user can set permanent settings per tool, eg "only show exact match type for keyword performance searches". In v8, you have to "customize" before every search and this is quite frustrating. The option to set defaults would be great. When doing a "Keyword Performance" search, I often use specific settings. Having to set these for every search is taking too much time! Thanks :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Could the Bing Ads app be made more accessible with a dark, night or high-contrast mode?

Could the Bing Ads app be made more accessible with a dark, night or high-contrast mode?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ad Formats / Ad Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Number the keywords like Excel spreadsheet

When I am editing a long list of keywords, I often lose my place because the page "jumps" as I scroll up or down. It would be helpful to have the keywords numbered, just like an Excel spreadsheet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. D

Dear Bing Ads, a suggestion... when a customer imports their Google ad, instead of making it "live" immediately upon completion of import, how about creating a pop-up that tells us (1.) that the import is complete/was successful, AND, (2.) Do you (the customer, me) want to activate it now, or, later (AFTER we log in to the campaigns page so we can look things over, tweek the ad, etc).

Fortunately, I called support to find out if my import was live, or not, and support walked me thru my campaign site to show me how to PAUSE IT.

Anyway, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please add option to exclude county in Norway. Currently, the only option is to exlude the city.

Please add option to exclude county in Norway. Currently, the only option is to exlude the city.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Label

Bitte ermöglichen, beim Import von Anzeigen aus Google Ads, Anzeigen über die Bezeichnung (Label) auszuwählen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Selecting Multiple Keyword Entries

I cannot use the keywords page in the Ads like I can your Excel spreadsheet, i.e., select an entry, hold the shift key down, and use the arrow key to select additional entries for editing. When you're dealing with thousands of keywords, this would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base