Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pop out Warning Message when setting bid price over $10

I got 2 time setting wrong bid price , i want set 0.27 but accidently put $27 for my bid causing me lost $110 some keyword cost $8 per click.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow All Keywords To Be Shown Across The Account

It is so frustrating that you're not able to see all your keywords at account level, and are having to constantly go into individual campaigns and ad groups just to find a keyword! This also makes it impossible to quickly search for duplicate keywords across all campaigns. I tried pulling a keyword report in order to do this which told me I had A LOT of duplicates, and then when i spoke to someone at Bing Ads, I was informed that the report had issues and was in fact wrong!! Exporting keywords out of Bing Ads Editor shows you your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why dont we consume all of daily budget limit for Bing ads campaign

I have set up campaign for my Trade places assignment . I set up daily budget of USD70. While Google adwords exhausts my budget ($10 daily budget) in hours, we have only consumed $9 in past 8 days of my campaign. We should maximise adspend per campaign to ensure we are giving customer better experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bing Editor Feature required at Ad Group and Campaign level

We have Replace feature in both Keyword and Ad levels in Bing Desktop Editor. Similar REPLACE feature is required at Ad Group and Campaign level.

It would help us naming/renaming number of ad groups/campaigns quickly.

Thanks,
    Sham

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Increase character limits for login credentials in Bing Ads Editor

Can't log in if your username is an email address because it is too long...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bing Ads Editor - Existing Negatives in the account appearing as un-synched when uploading new negatives

When uploading new negatives into an account - it shows other (previously synched) negatives as un-synced. These previously posted negatives which are bolded make it very difficult for us to work in Bing Ads Editor. We have been told this is designed this way to allow for storage, but this is not user friendly at all and in fact hampers productivity when we use the tool to upload negatives in bulk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a bulk word exemption so you don't have to do hundreds of exemption requests for the same word

Have a button that allows you to do a bulk word or phrase exemption so you don't have to manually go through and request an exemption for the same word, sometimes thousands of times. very frustrating and slow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Target Social Media Followers

Microsoft has 1Million followers on LinkedIn - similarly, there will be so many on Twitter and facebook. Why can not we target them for the ads based on target category of the ad ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include a Target group

I want to target the Sales and Marketing Executives - but there is no way - I can traget any receipient. Please provide this facility.

I do not want my money to be wasted by displaying an ad to a carpenter when the ad is for a salesman.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Establish printed versions of your setup nstructional videos

Be more user friendly with the setup process

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There needs to be a "report only" access to my accounts...

I have multiple people that need access to my account... you don't have report only access?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Historic CPC for Keywords by City

Please integrate an option to be able to generate historic CPC for keywords by individual state and city. The option to generate this data worldwide or by country is the only option that is available. Google AdWords offers this option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bing bulk upload

Hi Susan,

Just wanted to know,if there's any available feature to bulk upload the location files to bing so can claim them.

Any update would be very helpful.

Regards
    Aishwarya

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why I am not able to login into my account when I have made advance payment and my add is approved ?

Why I am not able to login into my account when I have made advance payment and my add is approved ?

Why don,t you have customer service email or form instead of having just the sales form ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Inform new acct holders that verification of their credit may be needed before they can access their acct.

When I opened my acct I was unable to access my acct because of necessary verification of my credit card. When I called to find out the problem they told me research was necessary and it would take 3 to 5 business days before they could get back to me. I was extremely aggravated but finally got the issue resolved. It boiled down to as the acct name and credit card name did not match Bing needed to verify my account. If this is what I was told I wouldn't have been so upset. Be honest and tell your customers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When setting up first campaign, let customers know they can create more than one ad

When customer create their first campaign, let them know they can create more than one ad. The initial form to create a campaign asks for one ad but does not say that you can create more. Including text that says something like “don’t worry, you can create more than one ad for this campaign. We just need one to get started” will really help. Google AdWords does this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Campaign budget management

I recently had a campaign stop becuase it had gone over the monthly budget by $1.86. Why not have a margin of error, say 10%, that allows you to go over that monthly budget if necessary to keep the ad running. You could even have the option of making the monthly budget a hard (no overages) or soft limit. This would give the user the option to keep the campaign running.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CSO search customer only support prefix match, should allow substring match

CSO search customer only support prefix match, should allow substring match

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow me to set a default time range for my home page reporting (currently set at 7 days).

I rarely look at a 7 day time range when checking my metrics, but the home page always defaults to this (incidentally removing all my filters from the rest of the campaign reporting pages). I want to customize my home page to always show my preferred time range.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base