Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why I am not able to login into my account when I have made advance payment and my add is approved ?

Why I am not able to login into my account when I have made advance payment and my add is approved ?

Why don,t you have customer service email or form instead of having just the sales form ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reports should include conversion data columns by default

Conversion data columns should be added by default to all reports. Not sure who's looking at their performance without considering conversions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Inform new acct holders that verification of their credit may be needed before they can access their acct.

When I opened my acct I was unable to access my acct because of necessary verification of my credit card. When I called to find out the problem they told me research was necessary and it would take 3 to 5 business days before they could get back to me. I was extremely aggravated but finally got the issue resolved. It boiled down to as the acct name and credit card name did not match Bing needed to verify my account. If this is what I was told I wouldn't have been so upset. Be honest and tell your customers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Send customers an alert if they're blowing through their budget quickly

Allow customers to set a spend rate and then send them an alert if they're spending their budget at a faster rate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When setting up first campaign, let customers know they can create more than one ad

When customer create their first campaign, let them know they can create more than one ad. The initial form to create a campaign asks for one ad but does not say that you can create more. Including text that says something like “don’t worry, you can create more than one ad for this campaign. We just need one to get started” will really help. Google AdWords does this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Campaign budget management

I recently had a campaign stop becuase it had gone over the monthly budget by $1.86. Why not have a margin of error, say 10%, that allows you to go over that monthly budget if necessary to keep the ad running. You could even have the option of making the monthly budget a hard (no overages) or soft limit. This would give the user the option to keep the campaign running.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CSO search customer only support prefix match, should allow substring match

CSO search customer only support prefix match, should allow substring match

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow me to set a default time range for my home page reporting (currently set at 7 days).

I rarely look at a 7 day time range when checking my metrics, but the home page always defaults to this (incidentally removing all my filters from the rest of the campaign reporting pages). I want to customize my home page to always show my preferred time range.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create a report to show how many times a negative keyword has blocked my ad from showing.

I have added a lot of negatives preemptively, but have no idea which ones are actually affecting the results of my campaign or whether I am inadvertently blocking relevant traffic. I would like to see which keywords are blocking traffic and which ones have never come up. It would be easier to manage a shorter negative keyword list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change the login page back so that other browsers like Chrome and Opera can click "Continue Anyway" and still log in to their accounts!

Just last month we could click "Continue" and use the site to manage our words. My computer only has Opera on it and this has effectively KILLED my access to Bing's ad system. If this was 1990 I could understand, but it's 2012! Come on already!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gary, you should be able to access BingAds using Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer browsers. If you’d like, you can access links to download current versions of these browsers here: http://aka.ms/gimylx

Update: Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! We removed the “continue anyway” function in February 2012 to ensure our customers have the best possible user experience with Bing Ads.

Please visit http://aka.ms/gimylx to view the system requirements for Bing Ads and download a supported browser so you can get back up and running on the Yahoo! Bing Network right away.

Thank you!
    Susan

14. Pay Google 50% and make AdWords your interface too. Problems = solved.

After years of struggling with adCenter I think I finally have the answer.

Pay Google a 50% cut of ad spend to let your customers use AdWords to manage Bing / Yahoo campaigns.

Just by making advertisers' lives easier, revenue will shoot up by more than enough to cover the outlay.

100% of your problems - solved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Bonzo, thank you for your active participation in the feature suggestion forum.

Which adCenter experiences would you like to see more closely resemble AdWords? If they aren’t already listed in the forum for you to vote and comment on, could you please add them as individual feature suggestions that can be voted and commented on for consideration?

Thanks!
    Susan

15. make arabic a supported language

arabic as a supported language

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads in New Countries / Regions / Languages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Identify Smart Campaign

Since smart campaigns are created separately from the other type of accounts, a lot of us are still aware of the other type of accounts. There should be a reference somewhere in the Microsoft Advertising page that this is a Smart Campaign.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bing Ads Intelligence

Hi Team,

I recently noticed that in BAI the first page bid is now gone. This makes is very difficult for me to gauge new bids. Your keyword planner is not a very good tool with bid estimates and BAI easily would show me when my bids were too low by highlighting them yellow. Now it seems the first page bid column is not producing any data. This is on multiple accounts that I help manage. Please advise if this is a bug. Thanks

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Conversion tracking should be in the tool link(dropdown menu)

Something stupid but the tracking and conversion should be accessible from the "Tools" options and not at the bottom left of the page. I am technical and it took me ages on the live chat to find it..I did not expect this not to be listed away from the tools section as convertion tracking is a "tool".

Hope this helps.

Thanks

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 143 144 145 147 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base