Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dynamic Search Ads for Argentina

Please include feature to Dynamic Search Ads Campain and Product Campain for Argentina.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DSA is generally available in US, UK, Canada,Germany and France and Australia. Besides, a closed beta pilot is running in Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden and Italy as we speak!

Currently, there are no plans to extend this to Argentina but we have noted the feedback. Thanks!

2. Allow Advertising to be support in GCC countries and in arabic

Allow Advertising to be support in GCC countries and in arabic

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. DSA campaign - Search term in the same campaign location

I've a Suggestion,It would be easier & better to get search terms for DSA campaigns just be on the same location in the campaign page, rather than going and pulling it from the reports tab and then the search term.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello, Some Ideas For Enhancing results could include a geo-targeting feature for ad titles and dynamic ad titles

Hello, Some Ideas For Enhancing results could include a geo-targeting feature for ad titles and dynamic ad titles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please increase the add title size to 45 characters and keep only two titles.

Its really annoying that add title size is limited to only 30 characters, and sometimes I have to compromise on a good title due to its size exceeds one or two characters in add creation process.

My suggestion is that lets keep only two titles but increase the character limit to 45 each.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make the Keyword planner available also in Spain!

It would be great if you could make this tool available in Spain also!

Many thanks in advance!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. dsa page feeds

Allow All new Features roll-outs to be available based on the campaign/ad group Location targeting instead of the customer base.

This will help internationally sales focused clients who are not located in US/UK to have the same options as their competitors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enable Dynamic Search Ads to all other countries

This feature is available in Google but not for Bing. Please enable this feature. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support dynamic decoration for product ad images or provide customizable product ad templates

Shall we provide the functionally in Bing Ads that the serving engine could dynamically add some decoration to my product image like "Sold over 1000 pieces"/"HOT"/"New"/“Last X piieces”/"60% Discount".

The inventory info could be provided by our product feed file in real time.

And is there any management tools that provide ad templates to customize the ad style of my products like text ads (taobao provide this tool)?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Flight Ads for Airline Suppliers or OTAs

Flight ads, or sponsored flights, based on a feed (similar to Hotel Ads), would be great to drive more conversions (limiting the steps needed for the customer to convert).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Provide example (or full list) of pages captured under DSA Auto Targets

In Google Ads, you can see examples of pages included in DSA Auto Targets as a way to QA that rules capture all relevant pages (and only relevant pages). Having this ability in Bing would help to improve DSA performance, and scale efforts. Being able to download pages would also allow advertisers to ensure all pages are being included, increasing scale for Bing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Promote News Articles for publishers (www.da-pulse.com)

News Ad formats to promote news articles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DSA SLA 4-6 day period should be eliminated as it's unnecessary since Bing has all the info already.

DSA SLA 4-6 day period should be eliminated as it's unnecessary since Bing has all the info already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to switch the campaign type by just editing it (i.e from search to dynamic). Without starting from scratch.

Option to switch the campaign type by just editing it (i.e from search to dynamic). Without starting from scratch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable the option to alter appearance of the Ad. I mean changing text color, enabling border to my ads, etc?

Enable the option to alter appearance of the Ad. I mean changing text color, enabling border to my ads, etc?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. suggestion

Im new to bing and i had issues regarding the display url and landing page url. My only way to get it through was to put the dynamic {keyword) at the end of my landing page and then everything worked with no problems

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bing needs to seperate itself from Google and offer Business to Business Advertising.

Bing needs to seperate itself from Google and offer Business to Business Advertising. There should be a way that businesses could send ads to other businesses without concern that the ad dollars are spent on the curious. This would be on a search not by targeting business and advertising.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi,My name is Almog Koren and I'm the founder of Pipely I thought you might be interested in using Pipely (https://pipely.io/) at the SMX Ad

Hi,My name is Almog Koren and I'm the founder of Pipely I thought you might be interested in using Pipely (https://pipely.io/) at the SMX Advanced which I see your exhibiting at, can you please forward this email to the person in charge of the event or head of marketing.Pipely is the all-in-one platform for exhibitorsPipely is a fully-customizable platform specifically geared towards exhibitors. Our computer-based system brings your entire conference experience together to capture leads, provides real analytics & insights, drive customer engagement and convert attendees into customers. - https://pipely.io/Check out our marketing presentation - https://docsend.com/view/hctp4h2What are customers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rules to use Annotations must be equal for all users in Bing Ads

You must provide equal benefit to all advertiser to use annotations. Because they are also spending equal money on bing advertisement but you are giving benefit to some advertiser to use annotations. You must improve this for better experience.

Regards
    Sumit Kaushik

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base