Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support vietnamese language please

i come from vietnam , i just create my ad today , but its doen't work because my language didnt supported by Bing , please help me

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Targeting in Ireland - expanded to include cities, counties, etc

Our advertisers looking to reach an Irish audience currently only have 1 option for targeting - "Ireland".

It'd be great to extend this to counties, cities, and postal codes. This is a must have for any local advertiser or advertiser with a limited distribution for their product or service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Know Everything with KTM Bike Price in Bangladesh

KTM Bike may be a two- or three-wheeled automobile. There are three major sorts of motorcycles: street, off-road, and dual purpose. Within these types, there are many sub-types of motorcycles for various purposes. There's often a racing counterpart to every type. Each configuration offers either specialized advantage or broad capability, and every design creates a special riding posture.
    KTM Bike Advantages or Disadvantages
    KTM is among the foremost seasoned makers of bikes and that they serve a worldwide market delivering alongside KTM Bike Price in Bangladesha good assortment of contraptions going from quality models. some of the experts
    • Flexibility:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads in New Countries / Regions / Languages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 伪造密歇根州立大学毕业证书【微信Q86013792】成绩单修改Michigan State University美国真实留信认证%办理国外证书文凭

伪造密歇根州立大学毕业证书【微信Q86013792】成绩单修改Michigan State University美国真实留信认证%办理国外证书文凭

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads in New Countries / Regions / Languages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 伪造阿尔托大学毕业证书【微信Q86013792】成绩单修改Aalto University芬兰真实留信认证%办理国外证书文凭

伪造阿尔托大学毕业证书【微信Q86013792】成绩单修改Aalto University芬兰真实留信认证%办理国外证书文凭

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow to run shopping ads in UAE too.

I am running shopping ads o other platforms. Kindly allow Microsoft to run shopping ads in UAE as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 加州大学尔湾分校毕业证书查询【UCI学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理UCI毕业证书in english】加急办UCIrvine毕业证成绩单【精仿加州大学欧文分校UCI入取通知书offer】美国UCIUniversity of California, Irvine

加州大学尔湾分校毕业证书查询【UCI学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理UCI毕业证书in english】加急办UCIrvine毕业证成绩单【精仿加州大学欧文分校UCI入取通知书offer】美国UCIUniversity of California, Irvine

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 柏林工业大学毕业证书查询【TUB学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理TUB毕业证书in english】加急办TUB毕业证成绩单【精仿柏林工业大学TUB入取通知书offer】德国TUBTechnical University of Berlin

柏林工业大学毕业证书查询【TUB学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理TUB毕业证书in english】加急办TUB毕业证成绩单【精仿柏林工业大学TUB入取通知书offer】德国TUBTechnical University of Berlin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 首尔国立大学毕业证书查询【SNU学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理SNU毕业证书in english】加急办SNU毕业证成绩单【精仿国立首尔大学SNU入取通知书offer】韩国SNUSeoul National University

首尔国立大学毕业证书查询【SNU学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理SNU毕业证书in english】加急办SNU毕业证成绩单【精仿国立首尔大学SNU入取通知书offer】韩国SNUSeoul National University

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 巴黎十二大毕业证书查询【UPEC学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理UPEC毕业证书in english】加急办UPEC毕业证成绩单【精仿巴黎东大学UPEC入取通知书offer】法国UPECParis Sciences et Lettres – PSL Research

巴黎十二大毕业证书查询【UPEC学位证成绩单】微信Q86013792【办理UPEC毕业证书in english】加急办UPEC毕业证成绩单【精仿巴黎东大学UPEC入取通知书offer】法国UPECParis Sciences et Lettres – PSL Research University Paris

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable Shopping Campaign for businesses based in Malaysia.

I would like to suggest Microsoft Ads to enable Shopping Ads Campaign for businesses based in Malaysia since there are many online sellers here, and our online sellers are growing massively since 2019. For now, Shopping Campaign only available for advertisers based in US, UK, France, Germany, Canada, and Australia, which makes it hard for us to sell our products to other countries using Microsoft Ads. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bing Places supported in Greece.

Bing Places supported in Greece.I ask you to support Greece among the regions where you can add companies on Bing places for business

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bing places en France

Bonjour, Merci de considérer la France comme pays pour implanter Bing places afin que nous puissions gérer nos magasins sur BING.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bing places en France

Bonjour, Merci de considérer la France comme pays pour implanter Bing places afin que nous puissions gérer nos magasins sur BING.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable bing ads in Turkey

It would be good to be able to create bing ads campaign in turkish language. Nowdays I am unable to, preventing me from reaching this audience and forcing me to use google instead.

Please consider adding it in the future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support for ads/keywords and overall handling of Hebrew language.

Support for ads/keywords and overall handling of Hebrew language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We want to support the Arabic language in your ads We are escaping from Google ads and the market monopoly ,,, where do we advertise ???

We want to support the Arabic language in your ads
    We are escaping from Google ads and the market monopoly ,,, where do we advertise ???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How do you contact customer service for my Cash App Payment Failed?

If your Cash App Payment Failed, then it is usual that you get worry about your money. But, you don’t any need to worry about this, you will get your refund definitely. Even, when the transaction failed, then you will get a notification of it and they also promise to make your refund. If still getting the same issue, then click here to get the customer service details.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/why-is-my-cash-app-payment-failing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base