Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Target Specific Search Partners / Bid Adjustments on Search Partners

It would be really nice to see an option soon in Bing Ads that enable advertisers to target specific search partners or if we can at least put bid adjustments on partner websites instead of just excluding them fully.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Syndicated Partner Network  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The opportunity to advertise in Skype only but not in MSN in common

At this moment there is an opportunity to advertise products in MSN (including Skype). It would be great to have the opportunity to advertise in Skype only (but not in other sites/platforms).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Syndicated Partner Network  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Syndicated parteners selection

I am interested in Syndicated partner only for one or two of them that are very valuable to my activity.
    Though I have to add all the Syndicated partner. Would it be possible to only add those I am intersted in?
    You already give the oportunity to excluse the partner we do not want. Why not do the same only for the one we want.
    If not possible, would you provide a list of the partner, so I can choose beforehand the one I am ready to work with, and the one that I do not want.
    Regards.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Syndicate Partners To Smart Campaign

It would be useful to have the facility to include the Syndicated Partner Network within a Smart campaign. Currently Smart campaigns are only shown in the Microsoft Search Network.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base