Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Bing advertisers to target LinkedIn Audiences

Now that Microsoft owns LinkedIn, I (and my B2B clients) would love to be able to target their massively valuable audiences. Please add these into Bing Ads so we can take over the world together.

243 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Average Household Income Geo-Targeting

AdWords has rolled out for the USA a demographic geo-targeting based on Average Household Income which has proved very for specific products as it allows to target specific areas inside the USA which have a certain average income. This setting is very valuable and it allows to apply bid modifiers to the brackets of the population with the highest CR and the best ROI, as well as excluding the worst performing brackets.

It would be fantastic if Bing introduces this particular setting

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  dareo responded

We’ve started investigating this feature. In Adwords this feature seems to be geographical location based (e.g. assume everyone in Beverly Hills, CA 90210 is rich). Does this assumption work for your needs?

3. Bing Ads available in Czech

We want to Bing Ads available in Czech republic. Targeting to czech language, location with czech keywords and czech texts.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add turkish language

The advertiser is hoping for Turkish language to be added on the language that we support.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Targeting based on residence

It would be very nice if we will have an option to target people according to the default location in Bing settings. It would help us to target people who are residing on the country we are targeting to. Thanks!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Japanese and Korean languages support

Please support Japanese and Korean languages sooner.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. putting a market in Arabic countries.

allow clients to create ads in arabic and putting a market in Arabic countries.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. timezone

Set ads to run on timezone of the ADVERTISER.

Running ads based on the timezone of the user is a mistake. If I want to run ads based on MY hours of operation since we only answer the phone at that time the ads need to run on MY timezone.

The way you have it now, if I only want calls from my ads during 9-5 EST but want all customers to see ads during those times so I am there but also only want them to be seen 9-5 local time for the user (since that's when they would…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow targeting by Operating System (Mac OS, Win, Android, etc) in search campaigns

I want to exclude one Operating system from my targeting. So Bing must introduce this feature to target the specific Audience that I want.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. List of Longitutde and Latitude

It would be much appreciated if we could have an available list of Longitude and Latitude in the US. It could help us determine the actual state/cities we are targeting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Exclude certain demographics

Allow gender, age and income exclusions in the campaign. For example couture bridal gowns are not necessarily something a male audience will want to buy, so we'd prefer to not have our ads deliver that that segment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Shared Negative Keyword Lists across accounts

Shared Negative Keyword Lists across accounts

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lithuanian Keywords Volume Data

It would be good to know at least approx. numbers for given keywords before advertising in your own language and country.

Suggestions could wait.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Microsoft Penny ADS.

Dennis Brooks
    dennisbrookscontact@gmail.com
    Microsoft Penny Ads (MPA)

Regarding Microsoft Advertising: What if I sent you three adds along with three dollars and asked you to give me three-hundred clicks? The ads would cost me one penny per click. You probably would think it is ridiculers and absurd and not talk to me again. However, this is how you can make millions of dollars on books alone: Anyone would be able to sell books and other items with penny ads all based on retail price.

“Atlantis Pyramids Floods” $1.00
    amazon.com

“Gone With the Wind” $1.00
    usedbooks.com

You will see right away…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Set Location Targets/Exclusions at Congressional District level (parity w/Google)

Allow advertisers to target or exclude locations at the Congressional District level in Microsoft Ads which is an option in Google.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improve location targeting in the Netherlands (NL)

Advertisers in the Netherlands can only target on province level or the country as a whole. This is far from ideal and I hear this from customers a lot.

Can we extend the targeting to all cities in the Netherlands?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow Bing Advertisors to exclude more than 100 ips.

Allow Bing Advertisors to exclude more than 100 ips. That would be a great support to stop getting fake clicks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. IP targeting and telecom targeting

Please provide IP targeting and telecom targeting to be more precise with ads. Display ads will widen the horizon of ad serving.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base