Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring Back Manual Bidding

On 19th of March of 2021, ALL my campaigns were moved from Manual bidding to Enhanced Bidding. This is so unfair. You can't take away controls from advertisers like that. Please reinstate the manual bidding strategy as I found it to be more effective over your automated bidding strategies.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I Need Manual Bid, Enhance Cpc Spending more than double my bid

I'm not satisfied with you available bid strategies, I am spending on some click more than 1$ while my bid is 0.5$

This is so frustrating and it's very critical issue
    I will stop using Microsoft ads if I don't get a manual bid

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. manual strategy

dont remove it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make Daily/Monthly Budget Limits Function As Named

The current budget management can easily spend our entire budget before the end of the month. In reality and according to documentation (https://help.ads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/51019/1) daily budget limits can be exceeded by as much as 100%. If this happens early in the month enough times, the monthly budget can be exceeded or run out of very early in the month. Support recommends lowering the daily budget to account for this, in my case by cutting it in half. This presents several problems. First, it makes joke out of the daily budget cap. Second, I have to manage a task the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Set bid strategy at the ad group level, not just at the campaign level as it is now.

Now that manual cpc is no longer available, I'd like to set the bidding strategy at the ad group level. Specifically, I'd want to use Maximize Clicks as the bidding strategy, and set the maximum click bid at the ad group level, not just at the campaign level.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Daily Budget

I think the daily budget should be just that. A daily budget. When you increase ad spend for computers or mobile phones, that amount you increase should not go over the daily budget, because that is your daily budget. When you increase the ad spend for a computer or mobile device you should allocate more funds to that particular device not exceeding daily budget. Thanks, Jeremy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add the shared bid strategy function for multiple campaigns

It would be great to have the shared bid strategy folder/portfolio option in Microsoft Ads, just like in Google, to add multiple campaigns to one bid strategy folder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why remove manual bid strategy

Please enable manual bid strategy for this account

F1497FPB
    Please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow a campaign to have a total budget, rather than only daily budget limits.

I would like to see an option for an ad campaign to have a total budget in addition to a daily budget limit. For example, $10/day, but stop campaign when $200 is spent. This is available in both Amazon and Google campaigns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bid algrothims should take into account Time of Day & Day of Week

tCPA bidding algorithms should make adjustments for time of day, day of week, etc. without having to manually set bid adjustments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow users to make tCPA bid changes at the adgroup level

tCPA bidding should be at the adgroup level instead of campaign level as adgroups are grouped and respond differently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Norton 360 Product Renewal​

This article provides answers to questions on the Norton 360 Product Renewal​ options for current Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, or Norton 360 customers after the discharge of the new Norton renewal offerings.Norton’s antivirus software had some problems — annoying notifications, a sophisticated interface, and sluggish performance. Nowadays, Norton 360 is outstanding , guaranteeing 100% protection from malware, spyware, phishing threats, digital surveillance, and fraud — all without annoying notifications or impacting device performance.Norton consistently ranks among the top-performing cybersecurity products on the market, and there’s no doubt that it’s a strong antivirus application.As a current customer of a Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security or Norton renewal or activation, you'll still renew your subscription…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Set Monthly Budget alongside daily budget -or- change billing dates

The monthly budget limit is based on your daily budget for the billing dates, which we cannot set. This means that we could actually go over our monthly budget (i.e. Dec 1-31) but Bing won't do anything about it because they are running on a different timing. My daily budget has consistently been at least $10 higher than the daily budget I have set, which means I have now lowered that in hopes of not going over.

If we have the option of setting a monthly budget alongside a daily budget, or at least change the billing dates to match…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow, disallow or limit connections from VPNs

As wrote on title, allow, limit or block access to Ads from VPNs to limit fraudulent clicks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop allowing system to increase my set bid amounts

I think it is fraud to allow the "system" to increase your CPC to whatever it wants. I set mine to .75 and the "system" increased it to over $10.00 peer click. This is fraud and I am seeking a legal remedy for this, possibly a class action lawsuit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. reduce mimimum bid to 1 cent

It is VERY important for microsoft to allow me, just as adword, to bid from $0.01.

The $0.05 minimum bid right now, results in my campaigns not making sense economically. For example I've spent now $400 on a campaign which resulted in paying customers revenues of $300. Which means for every dollar spent on microsoft I am loosing money.

If, on the other hand I could bid instead of $0.05, $0.01 - to - 0.03 this would immediately turn my campaign into economical: me turning a profit per paid customer, instead of loosing money. huge difference.

When I earn money…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add custom option feature in Microsoft Advertising UI for demographics age brackets

Please add custom option feature in Microsoft Advertising UI for demographics age brackets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Maximize Conversion Value Bidding

This is how Google has theirs and this would be helpful if we could incorporate.

About Maximize conversion value bidding

Maximize the total conversion value of your campaign within your specified budget with maximize conversion value bidding strategy.

This bidding strategy uses advanced machine learning to automatically optimize and set bids. It also offers auction-time bidding capabilities that tailor bids for each auction. You define the value that you want to maximize, such as sales revenue or profit margins, when you set up conversion tracking for your account.

Bid adjustments and Maximize conversion value:

Bid adjustments allow you to show…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base