Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand Google Ads Import Feature

Allow more find & replace features for Google Ads imports. Right now the import feature only allows 1 find and replace option in campaign names. It would be more beneficial if there was a way to do multiple find and replaces within campaign names, and the ability to do multiple find and replaces within ad groups. There's currently not an option to change the group naming. These features are necessary on my current account as there are 2 locations in campaigns that differ between Google and Bing, and one within the group. The lack of these features means we cannot…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Google Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import campaign from Google Adwords Express

Currently you can only import an existing campaign from Google Adwords and not Adwords Express. This is making it difficult for small businesses to get started with Bing Ads that are not familiar with the set up and management campaigns

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  2 comments  ·  Google Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bing Places - Synchronization with Google My Business not available for Austria Customers

Customers who wants to sync their Bing Places Account with Google My Business cannot complete the process due to an Bug in our UI.

As per Engineering team Currently we are facing issue with GMB import in AT market because in GMB,
    we do not get State of the business address. We are planning to fix the issue in near future.

This needs to be fixed asap.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Schedule imports: Possibility to sort adgroups within campaigns

When trying to exclude certain adgroups from being imported from GAds (that works on Google for my market) - but they don't work for Microsoft Ads, I noticed that's it's difficult to overview.

If it's just, let's say 10-15 adgroups it's pretty annoying to go into each campaign and unselect them one by one (when we have everything split up in device + match type campaigns). But the MOST annoying part is that the adgroups don't get sorted when you open the dropdown. So they are all inconsistently sorted (have no idea why they get so mixed up! doesn't make…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Alphabetize Column Mis-Match Drop Downs During Import

During the mapping check during import, it is difficult to select the correct column header from the drop downs during matching because they are not in alphabetical order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base