Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand Google Ads Import Feature

Allow more find & replace features for Google Ads imports. Right now the import feature only allows 1 find and replace option in campaign names. It would be more beneficial if there was a way to do multiple find and replaces within campaign names, and the ability to do multiple find and replaces within ad groups. There's currently not an option to change the group naming. These features are necessary on my current account as there are 2 locations in campaigns that differ between Google and Bing, and one within the group. The lack of these features means we cannot…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import campaign from Google Adwords Express

Currently you can only import an existing campaign from Google Adwords and not Adwords Express. This is making it difficult for small businesses to get started with Bing Ads that are not familiar with the set up and management campaigns

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bing Places - Synchronization with Google My Business not available for Austria Customers

Customers who wants to sync their Bing Places Account with Google My Business cannot complete the process due to an Bug in our UI.

As per Engineering team Currently we are facing issue with GMB import in AT market because in GMB,
    we do not get State of the business address. We are planning to fix the issue in near future.

This needs to be fixed asap.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow to import just one element from campaigns throw scheduled Imports from Google

Will be great to have possibility to import just one element from campaigns throw scheduled Imports from Google, for example just Keywords or Ad copy.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unhide 'Pause newly added campaigns' from 'Other Options' - Ensure all cost incurring settings outside of pause/unpause are made clear

I've incurred my boss three accidental Bing ad bills amount to over £500 approx which he is very unhappy about.

With Google ads, when you pause a campaign is stays paused, as with Facebook and all other advertising platforms I've used.

However, with Bing, if you haven't configured your import settings it overrides your wishes to pause campaigns and resumes them automatically set to your import frequency.

I'd appreciate it so much if you recognised this as a misleading setting as anything that incurs cost should be clear.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tracking template changes via rules in automated Imports from Google

Allow to set automated rule to replace parts of the tracking template via scheduled Google Imports for more than one entity. Currently it is only possible to replace one part of the tracking template during the automated import.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. import notification

Before the import, there should be messaging or notification that the entities will follow the account set up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Import Negative Keyword lists from Adwords shared library

When you import campaigns from adwords, you need to copy manually all shared negative keywords list from Adwords shared library and create new one in bing ads. As you use Adwords and Bing everything you expand negative lists in adwords you need to copy paste all negative KWs in Bing too.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Import of mixed campaigns from Google Ads

I would like to be able to import from Google Ads mixed campaigns containing both standard Search and DSA (Dynamic Search Ads) ad groups without this causing errors in the Microsoft Advertising import. Will a fix to this problem be deployed soon? Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. not overwritting final url suffix on import

we're trying to schedule import from google to bing but need the final url suffix to not get overwritten

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Planned import on Account Level Overview Import vs. Planned import under Import tab

We noticed, that if the customer created a new account and does an planned import via the import tab, the system creates parallel the import plan under the Account Level Overview Import tab.

If the client then deactivates the planned import under the import tab, the plan will be still available under the Account Level Overview Import tab and is active which causes confusion and additional spends on customer side.

Can you please reproduce this?

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change dot for commas automatically in the import process for accounts configured in Spanish language.

It would be very useful if the platform automatically changes the decimal separator from dot to comma in an interface configured in Spanish during the import process. This change would avoid unexpected changes in the bid and the daily budget and it will provide a better user experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop all dynamic campaigns or Mixed from importing from google

I have found that all dynamic campaigns imported from google really spend alot of money in bing with very poor not exact/generic keywords. Therefore I disable all Dynamic campaigns in google as soon as they are imported.
    1) A simple box to stop importing all dynamic campaigns would be great.
    2) In the case of Mixed campaigns - This would allow the campaign to still have the search part of it imported without recreateing the entire campaing on google and losing all the history if dynamic mixed campaign was accidentally turned on at one point. Deleting those dynamic groups and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Import the Final URL Suffix with a Find and Replace feature

Import the Final URL Suffix with a Find and Replace feature. Currently ad level and account level suffix's have this - but not the campaign level. A feature to search/replace all templates and final URL suffixes at once would be good.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can we only have Brand as a Product Identifier for Bing Shopping Campaigns

I would like to suggest to atleast have the option to only provide Brand on Feed upload on Merchant Center as not all products has GTIN or MPN. This will be helpful for us to promote our product using our brand without being required of other identifiers like MPN or GTIN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow more than 10 GMB listings to be imported & create a search feature

I've had great success importing Google My Business Listings into Bing Places & when I've needed to add a single listing I've just gone to [Add a Single Business]>> GMB Import>> log in>> 10 properties to import

I currently have 30+ listings and I need to add another listing, however, the 10 that showing up aren't showing the single property I want to import. It would be great to have the 10 listings that show up be able to either be expanded to show all of your listings, or at least create a search feature to search through your GMB…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow Bing places in France ! #Freefrance

Allow Bing places in France ! #Freefrance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove scheduled weekly imports as the new import default and go back to "Now".

Too many issues with weekly imports scheduling. Overriding pauses status in the account, increasing budgets to incorrect amount. Import Now should be the default and anything other than that should be selected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)