Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We can't exclude products directly from a running shopping campaign

If You are running a shopping campaign and want to exclude some of the products from that campaign then you can't in bing. To do it you have to actually download your feed from catalog settings in the form of text file, delete the products from that text file you want to remove and then upload it again with the help of Import settings.

So it would be a headache actually to download the feed, edit it and re- upload it if you want to delete only 1 or 2 products from a campaign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. shopping

For Bing Shopping -

After a feed has been successfully added to a catalog SHOW a visible alert to the top of the page advising to wait SLA time for feed to be reviewed.

Many customers are not aware that their feed file goes through a review and takes a few days to complete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Reviews in Product Catalog Ads

Similar to Google Shopping Campaigns, I'd love to see the option to upload a feed of product reviews and have them show under Bing Shopping results.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow customer email verification on websites that sell digital goods

I've been told that our merchant store cannot be approved because we ask customers to verify their email address before they can check out.

We ask customers to do this to prevent fraudulent orders which are a real problem in the digital goods industry. Especially when the product (license code) is delivered and used instantly.

If we removed email verification we would be heavily targeted and soon go out of business.

I don't believe we should be forced into accepting a flood of fraudulent transactions, putting our business at risk, in order to advertise with you.

My request is that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow to "include only keywords matching [keyword]"

I'd like to be able to filter out all user's entered keywords BUT the ones I define in Shopping.

For example, we sell sheet music, and I'd like to accept only keywords that include the phrase "sheet music".

Thanks.

Fabrizio Ferrari

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Manipulated CPC

This is feedback, not an idea.
    I am unbelievably disappointed in Bing Shopping/Ads. (I have been in marketing for 9 years just so you understand I have an idea of what I'm talking about).

I have a relatively new e-commerce website
    I do not have any other paid source of traffic going to my site other than Bing Shopping Feed.
    A few days after my feed is up and running ($25/day budget) I start noticing a surge in traffic on my site, but no sales and no sign ups (I have an exit intent pop up with a coupon).
    I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. FTP upload

Add this idea below as knowledge base article.

The hostname feeds.adcenter.microsoft.com resolves to an IP address, actually various different IP addresses at different times. The firewall needs to be told what those addresses will be so it can allow the connection through.
    6:34am
    Google provides documentation here https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160568?hl=en in the section labelled "Your firewall doesn't allow you to connect to the FTP server" -

we need that information, for Microsoft's FTP server to avoid issues uploading FT feed file for shopping

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Download Invoices and Change Billing with a Client Center

My clients like to have a full service on search engine marketing. That includes to download invoices or change the pay methode or billing adress without bothering them. So i need full access with my client center to the account of my clients. as everywhere else like google adwords, amazon ads, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Auto-approve sandbox store in Bing Merchant Center

Per https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/bingads/guides/sandbox?view=bingads-11#productads, US stores ending in "sanbox" should be auto-approved. This is not working as expected. Mine was initially approved and then went to rejected about 16 hours later.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add comparison by date ranges to Shopping at item level

This exists at item level in search campaigns but not shopping. Please add. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Quickly add negative keywords to shopping campaigns in the UI

Allow users to quickly add search terms as negative keywords to shopping campaigns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bing Shopping feed refresh synced with Google Shopping's - hourly.

Bing shopping - automatically receive refreshed Google feed updates, hourly.

The issue:
    For example, we run a retail operation and have many, many price updates amended throughout the day in the feed - we currently have set Google shopping campaigns to refresh the feed 8 times a day to take advantage of these price changes.

The solution:
    Automatically pull the refresh from Google to reflect any frequent feed changes throughout the day, so as to ensure feed updates are in place and we continue to offer the same promotion across both Google and Bing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. TELL PEOPLE HOW TO CHANGE SHOPPING BIDS

Here's a BRILLIANT idea. How about you actually ******* give people the answers they're searching for in your "Help" section?

I had to hunt for hours and end up calling Support just for them to tell me I need to apply product filters before I can adjust a bid for a specific item.

This is ******* ABSURD that you hide information like this from people. SORT YOUR ******* **** OUT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make BING REWARDS available in all big markets to get more users that search and buy

Please make Bing rewards available in all countries and strong markets where are many users and online buyers. Make it available In Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Russia, Spain, Brasil, Mexico, France, Germany, Swiss, Italy and all other wealthy countries with many internet users.. Implement rewards programe on Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian...

Increase size of awards and that users can make up to 100 dollars minimum just searching and buying over Bing Search. Make available that they can withdraw that money on Pay Pal, WebMoney or Credit Card directly or spend that money on Amazon, Walmart, Microsoft store or Aliexpress…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow editing company name for merchant ratings.

Right now, our company name currently shows as rightcounsel.com in merchant ratings. We would like it to show as RightCounsel instead. Not only does this look nicer, it also makes it so the name isn't cut off with an ellipses when viewing the ad on an iPhone 6 view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. impressions = 0

Shopping Campaign Product Groups: Impression = 0 search does not work, despite greater than and lower than working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. To upload a file with bids for shopping

To upload a file with bids for shopping

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. bing shopping

Put disclaimers on your "Import from Google" link that some shopping carts won't work and list them... I am sure you tech department has run across this issue many times before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to bulk edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor

It would really help out a big time if there was an option to edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor. The implementation of shared Callout extensions helped quite a bit, but it always becomes a hassle trying to create Structured Snippets, as we can only create it in the UI. Takes too much time and would like it to be a one-stop-shop experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  Prince responded

Thanks for your feedback. We will look into this.

Also, glad to hear that addition of Callout extension in BAE helped you.

Thanks.

20. I Would Love To Use Bing Merchant Even I Live In Indonesia

I created an account with my location in Indonesia.

But I can't see "Bing Merchant" submenu under Tools menu.

I think the submenu is only for US, UK, Australia, Germany or Canada country only. Like I read this here => https://help.bingads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/51085/1

I would love if I can use it for the future.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base