Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to edit currently running merchant center promotions

I accidentally started a promotion with an incorrect end time. I would have to stop it, create a new promo id, and map it to the correct products. It would be nice if you could edit the time without having to stop the promo and do all of this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Bing Shopping feed refresh synced with Google Shopping's - hourly.

Bing shopping - automatically receive refreshed Google feed updates, hourly.

The issue:
    For example, we run a retail operation and have many, many price updates amended throughout the day in the feed - we currently have set Google shopping campaigns to refresh the feed 8 times a day to take advantage of these price changes.

The solution:
    Automatically pull the refresh from Google to reflect any frequent feed changes throughout the day, so as to ensure feed updates are in place and we continue to offer the same promotion across both Google and Bing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. TELL PEOPLE HOW TO CHANGE SHOPPING BIDS

Here's a BRILLIANT idea. How about you actually ******* give people the answers they're searching for in your "Help" section?

I had to hunt for hours and end up calling Support just for them to tell me I need to apply product filters before I can adjust a bid for a specific item.

This is ABSURD that you hide information like this from people. SORT YOUR **** OUT.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make BING REWARDS available in all big markets to get more users that search and buy

Please make Bing rewards available in all countries and strong markets where are many users and online buyers. Make it available In Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Russia, Spain, Brasil, Mexico, France, Germany, Swiss, Italy and all other wealthy countries with many internet users.. Implement rewards programe on Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian...

Increase size of awards and that users can make up to 100 dollars minimum just searching and buying over Bing Search. Make available that they can withdraw that money on Pay Pal, WebMoney or Credit Card directly or spend that money on Amazon, Walmart, Microsoft store or Aliexpress…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. negative shopping

Add the ability to see search terms that triggered products to show (like Adwords) and make it easy to add those to negative keyword lists. Currently I have to use Google Analytics to figure out the search phrases that were used for bing specific landing URLs in my system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow editing company name for merchant ratings.

Right now, our company name currently shows as rightcounsel.com in merchant ratings. We would like it to show as RightCounsel instead. Not only does this look nicer, it also makes it so the name isn't cut off with an ellipses when viewing the ad on an iPhone 6 view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. impressions = 0

Shopping Campaign Product Groups: Impression = 0 search does not work, despite greater than and lower than working

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. To upload a file with bids for shopping

To upload a file with bids for shopping

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. bing shopping

Put disclaimers on your "Import from Google" link that some shopping carts won't work and list them... I am sure you tech department has run across this issue many times before.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Option to bulk edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor

It would really help out a big time if there was an option to edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor. The implementation of shared Callout extensions helped quite a bit, but it always becomes a hassle trying to create Structured Snippets, as we can only create it in the UI. Takes too much time and would like it to be a one-stop-shop experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I Would Love To Use Bing Merchant Even I Live In Indonesia

I created an account with my location in Indonesia.

But I can't see "Bing Merchant" submenu under Tools menu.

I think the submenu is only for US, UK, Australia, Germany or Canada country only. Like I read this here => https://help.bingads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/51085/1

I would love if I can use it for the future.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bing shopping

Make the Bing shopping avg position available in the all products view to assist in bidding decisions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to edit the keyword field in Bing Ads Center

It would be really helpful to be able to edit the keyword text so that every time I need to modify a broad-mod keyword I don't have to pause/delete the old keyword and add a brand new keyword every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have a "Shopping Ads" section or tab where the user can scroll down on all the "Shopping Ads" pertinent to his search and not only the 8 ads

When the user does a search on Bing, only 8 ads pertinent to that search show up on the right hand side. The user cannot see anymore of the Shopping Ads even if he wanted to. When you go to page 2, that are no more "Shopping Ads". At least put 8 new ones on the subsequent pages. This will give the small advertisers a chance to appear. Only 8 spots for the thousands of merchants, dos not sound to fair.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow sites that sell bulk furniture with a order process which first requires an offline freight quote prior to checkout

Unfortunately it is currently against Bing product ad policy for merchant stores to require navigation from the site, including email verification, to complete the entire checkout process. This is against logic as it is industry standard for e-merchants of bulk furniture like ours to go through a freight quote process first. Specifically, it is customary for the user to add items to the cart, provides his/her shipping info and submit for a freight quote. Based on the products chosen and the shipping location a freight quote is provided (LTL or other carriers) via email at which point the user either…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ad Disapproval Notifications in the Accounts Summary Tab

For client center shells, in the accounts summary tab, could we have a notification bar identifying any current ad disapprovals? Only the primary user gets the notifications via email, which is not helpful if the primary user is not in the office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Vietnam to the list of the countries to have Shopping campaigns available for import in our Bing Ads

Add Vietnam to the list of the countries to have Shopping campaigns available for import in our Bing Ads

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Provide usefull data to Google Analytics for Shopping Campaigns?

Right now, utmterm is filled with a larg number for shopping ads rather than a usefull string. ie. utmterm=4576717151279392. This should be something useful like "running shoes" not a huge number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bing Shopping Campaigns - Automated Feed Upload more than once per day.

Allow the clients to set up the automated feed upload more than once per day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Uk product (shopping) ads are not showing on mobile

Uk product ads are not showing on mobile, any idea when this feature will be available?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base