Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scripts for shopping campaigns.

Can there be API access given for shopping campaigns?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Is vital to add a chat support for bing shopping.

Please add chat support for bing shopping. When I call support from bing, they sleeping and can't respond do simple questions.
    My bing store is not approved till today. I called bing shopping support 10 times, they don't any response to us.
    Please just add the chat support for Bing shopping.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow Bing Merchant Center available to China

Allow Bing Merchant Center available to Chinese Advertiser, Like Google shopping.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please Allow the Capability to Add Search Terms as Negative Keywords in Shopping Campaigns.

Please Allow the Capability to Add Search Terms as Negative Keywords in Shopping Campaigns.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Don't limit the shopping results to just 8 items in the UK - provide a link to more pages (as per USA)

Shopping Ads results are limited to just 8 when browser is set to location UK. No link to further pages / results is provided.
    This is therefore a poor user experience for the 'shopper' and consequently of poor advertising value to the Merchant.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be great if Bing Shopping Ads appeared in the search results on mobile devices.

Currently, Bing Shopping ads feature prominently in search results on desktop computers. However, Bing shopping ads do not appear in mobile search results. If they did, then that would be a great boon to Bing Shopping traffic. Google currently serves Shopping ads on mobile devices and they convert exceptionally well. Thanks for your time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the Product ID column available in Search Term Reports

Make the Product ID column available in Search Term Reports:

When running a search term report for shopping campaigns, it would be helpful if the advertiser were able to see the product ID for the product that was triggered, in order to optimize the product description column in the product feed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shopping Report

Hello.
    We need a very simple report that shows Product ID, Product Name, Bid, and Avg. position. I cannot find any displays or reports that include both bid and Avg. position.
    I appreciate your help in resolving this.
    Jean Steckler on behalf of Flows.com

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please Improve relevancy of Bing ads and Bing search engine.

Tell me please, how it is possible that many advertiser on Bing network are on first position on mainline bids, on keywords that they don't have on their text ad. Example is Alibaba who is always in front of my ad for many keywords like buy books online. And on their ad there is no one word with book in ad copy. They dont have books for selling also.
    What about quality score,relevancy and ad position. My ad have all keyword relevant and quality score 9 an 10 and Alibaba dont sell books and dont have one keyword of book…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the formatting of the catalog reports

Currently when downloading the reports for rejections in the Bing Merchant Center the formatting will be messed up by any commas in the feed. So anywhere that a feed has a comma will break the formatting for that line.
    The reports that are affected are the ones which can be downloaded off the "Edit a catalog" tab within the Catalog in BMC. The All offers and errors, rejected offers only, and rejected offers and errors reports.
    It appears that this is caused by any commas in the feed. Since most feeds include a comma in the Title, Brand, or description…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Immediately fix the bug where Bing auto-tagging causes Bing Shopping errors

If Bing auto-tagging is activated and the Shopping feeds links do not contain a question mark (i.e. ?utm_source=bing), then an error page is returned for every link click. This must be affecting thousands of advertisers and creating tons of wasted spend and a bad user experience. This bug is a known issue and should have been fixed months ago.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make Bing Shopping Available in Jordan

Make Bing Shopping Available in Jordan

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shopping Campaign

Please make Shopping campaigns available in Hong Kong. Account eligible is only for the business is located under US,UK,FR,AU

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Shopping Expert Option before Each Chat.

Please! insert a shopping expert options before each chat, so customers can choose options to chat regarding shopping campaigns only!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Bing Shopping be available in Bing Ads Editor

Since there are many Shopping campaigns to be uploaded or needs to be edited, we hope that it can be downloaded in Bing Ads Editor so we can change it in bulk

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bing Shopping Product Group tabs should be allowed to remain open + Less prompts to save!

Our Business recently converted all of our Product Listing Campaigns to Bing Shopping Campaigns and there are a few unnecessary headaches that Bing could mitigate to make the daily advertising and bidding process run a lot smoother. Below I have 2 screen shots. #1 is what a Shopping campaign group looks like when I click on the Shopping campaign. #2 is what it SHOULD look like when I open it instead of the first one. Everytime I click in the campaign to bid on the SKU level I have to click a succession of arrows to get to my products.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let the Merchant Center use a Google Doc or One Drive excel file

Instead of requiring an upload each month, automate the upload from a Google Sheet or One Drive excel file, etc.

Much easier than uploading a tab delimited txt doc each month.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trusted Shops as an additional seller ratings source

Dear Bing Ads support Team,

I would suggest that you add "Trusted Shops" as an additional Partner to your seller ratings sources. Trusted Shops should be one of the biggest players in west europe regarding this.

Cheers,
    Alexander

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the feature to advertise adult shops in Italy

At the moment you can't have adult accounts in Italy. Please make it happen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base