Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Activate Google Shopping Belgium

We spend most of our advertising money on google shopping because it works the best for our shop, which is probably true for more advertisers. it would be great of these type of advertisements is also available for bing.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. View and edit shopping bids at the ad group level

We would like the ability to view and edit shopping bids at the ad group level. It's helpful when viewing ad groups across various campaigns.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When importing the Google Product Feed, you should convert the USD products to the respective countries such as UK. You're losing millions.

Products imported from Google Merchant Center should convert to the country accordingly, not just USD. Bing is losing so much money by not automatically allowing us to convert products imported to the respective countries' requirements

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Expand Bing shopping in more European countries

Would be great if Bing shopping could be carried out in more countries around Europe. We currently operate in most European countries and would love to be able to use the Shopping function in more countries. For example Sweden, Norway and Denmark where we see that the Bing usage is quite high per capita.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow exclusions for Merchant Promotions

we would like to have the option to exclude certain designers from promotional activity in the Shopping segment without completely blacklisting them. Currently this is not possible.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Shopping feed to support more upload formats

Please support XLS or XLSX format for shopping feeds. Managing google shopping feeds is easy as they are saved in google drive then can be accessed by URL. Possibly allow creating feeds in Onedrive then sharing it via url to bing shopping.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bing Merchant Center to be featured in South Africa.

We also want Bing Merchant Center to be featured in South Africa. Can you make Bing Merchant Center available in South Africa

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show Feed % Match and Mismatch Alerts for Product IDs from the Product Audiences Code

When setting up Bing Product Audiences, it would be nice to get some sort of validation in the interface that a threshold percentage of collected IDs are matching the Bing Merchant Center. If they are not matching, I would like to be alerted, to see what the match percentage is, and to receive a list of IDs that did not match.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Maximize Clicks for Bing Shopping

Make the Maximize Clicks bidding algorithm available for Bing Shopping campaigns

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rename Microsoft Merchant Centre Store name

Please allow us to rename the Merchant Centre store name.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Activate Bing Shopping Brazil

Make please Bing Shopping be available in Brazil, it is most important for Brazilian advertisers .

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create a Product Group tab at Campaign and Account Level.

Currently we can only set bids in Bing Shopping in Editor, or within one ad group at a time. We would love to be able to see and filter for product groups at a campaign and account level as well so we can make quicker, bulk bidding decisions. Please see Google Ads for reference as they are set up this way. Much needed!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Automated Extension Reporting/Exclusions

Can you make it so more detailed reporting can be pulled on automated extensions? I would like to know what callout extensions are being generated, what seller/review sites are being shown in ads, what long titles are performing best, etc.

You cannot break down this data into granular insights, but it would be so helpful for account improvements - like taking long ad title annotations and adding them on the account. Additionally, excluding all/part of automated extensions would be great. For example, if the automated callout extension is pulling incorrectly, I want to exclude that. Or, if I only want…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can Bing process FTP shopping feed faster?

We update our bids via customlabel0. However, whenever we upload our feed it takes at least 3 days for Bing to finish processing and update the bids. This is really annoying especially for holiday season or while we are running a promotion.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bing Merchant Center for merchants from other countries

Non-US merchant, mainly targeting the US market, offering free overseas shipping, so technically I should be available to advertise in the US, correct? You guys allow traffic-driving campaigns to target US for non-US online stores, why not product listing ads?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bad Review Process

The review process is very bad. They take my account under review and after 3rd day they said my website is not line as this is Third Party Suppor, but my website is of shopping site. The guy i chatted with on 4th day apologize to me. and have taken my account under review again..

The bingads system is going really in **** day by day. You guys/system can't complete to Google.

Repair your bingads system and make teach your review guys to check complete thing before to give feedback of review.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Smart shopping

Add a feature for automatic retargeting after x amount of sale for smart shopping campaign like google has to have automatic bids and keywords for maximum conversions.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Shopify Ads in UK

Allow Shopify Ads in the UK

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maximize Conversion and Target CPA for Shopping Campaign

A lot of Bing Shopping Advertisers are asking if we could enable Max Conversions and Target CPA as an additional bid strategy options to optimize their product ads and focus more on ROI. Is there any way for us to allow these bid strategies in shopping campaigns?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base