Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Web UI & Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like the yellow-orange theme back

I think only, I would like the previous theme yellow-orange backs, why? Because that color makes me feel better and Smart!
    The current I feel it like a something not cool. Just an Idea!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web UI & Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Account Summary - Account Limit Increase

Currently the Account Summary Page only allows for 1,000 accounts. Would you please look into raising that limit to 10,000 or more?

Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Ability to Change Colors for Graphs

I'm color blind and some colors are hard to tell apart. I would like the ability to change the colors on the campaign performance trend graphs to colors I can differentiate.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Knives Out Sequel: Rian Johnson Considering the Idea

Filmmaker Rian Johnson expresses his interest in the sequel of Knives Out. Knives Out came out back in September 2019 and the flick was based on a Murder-mystery story and was written, produced and directed by Rian Johnson. The movie gained acclamation from the critics and was loved and enjoyed by the audience throughout the world. The movie had Daniel Craig starring in the lead role alongside Chris Evans and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Source :- https://kellieminton123.wixsite.com/mysite/post/knives-out-sequel-rian-johnson-considering-the-idea

https://helpmcafee.uk.com/
    http://office-comsetup.uk.com/
    http://go-norton-setup.uk.com/
    https://norton-comsetup.uk.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Color to the Bing Ads Dashboard. It looks so 1950s in just gray. Color also would make navigatin easier.

Make the dashboard colorful. You have so many entries, it is difficult to sort through when they all are the same "color" (a really drab gray).

Also, simplify the menu. You have way too many columns & choices on single screen, few of which are needed by most users. Go to a tabbed system instead.

Your dashboard works against you, and is very complicated to follow. YOu are capable of much better!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add more color to important buttons!

The current color scheme makes it difficult everything looks the same.

Make important buttons like START NEW CAMPAIGN in another color. Maybe Bing Green

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, on the chat box it would be nice to hear a beep sound each time your support people send a message in case I am in another window.

Hi, on the chat box it would be nice to hear a beep sound each time your support people send a message in case I am in another window. This way it will be easy to know when I need to jump back into the chat.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New UX - Campaign Order

Can you order campaigns in the new UX alphabetically? There doesn't seem to be any semblance of an order currenty.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base