Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Issue in the Brother interface? Find maintain from Brother Printer Support.

If you face an interface issue in your contraption, by then you ought to reboot it. Notwithstanding, in case the issue doesn't get disentangled, by then you can take help from the tech consultancies and use their exploring systems. You can likewise contact the Brother Printer Support for discovering support. https://www.brotherprintersupportpro.net/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Call Ads to all Countries for Local Business Call ads

I am not able to place call only ads in my country Kenya and I see not all countries are accepted. This is a very good feature for all as people who call businesses are very high potential paying clients

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Call-Only Ads: Crucial Upgrade Required ASAP

Even in today's business world, consumers are looking for an option to quickly gain information to make decisions. The easiest way to do this is still through a quick phone call. Call-Only ads - where your advertisement only allows an option for the customer seeing your advertisement to call instead of visiting the website will be a major plus in the digital marketing space for space. Google recently has been implementing very bad policies and the opportunnity is there for another platform to expand its marketshare. One component that will be crucial for that platform will have to be "Call-Only"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Geo framing!

I would love to be able to target people who frequently visit a specific location, such as an medical office. If those people knew about our shorter wait times and higher online reviews, I would assume they would consider changing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ip range inclusion

Make IP inclusion option as currently if i want to target only one ip range with ip exclusion option i need to add all ip ranges of entire country to make it work. I am quite sure it will be less resource intensive to use ip address inclusion instead exclusion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. make bing support indonesian language, im indonesian and i want to use bing ads

just make it work to create ads in indonesian languages, because im indonesian

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My target for a BIng advertising campaign was the dutch market but instead i got hits from a belgium provider.

My target for a BIng advertising campaign was the dutch market but instead i got hits from a belgium provider. That cant be right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base