Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile Keyword Tool

A customized tool for doing keyword research in AdCenter

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upload custom banner graphic

Let us upload a custom made banner, not only the default one,.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to manually update the Bing Wallpaper

Enable an option to manually update the Bing Wallpaper for Windowsphone Lockscreen. That can be placed in the Lockscreen settings as a new button when Bing is selected as the wallpaper.
    Also it can be palced on somwhere in Bing Search page

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Carrier targeting

For mobile advertising industry is very important to be able to target by carrier, and OS.
    ej. For apps you need to be able to target only Android, for mobile as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Let us modify a banner without having to delete the campaign

It's a pity to have to delete a campaign only to replace/modify the banner, please allow it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Segmentación Operadores Móviles

Me gustaría que se incluyera la funcionalidad de segmentación por operadores móviles como pueden ser: Movistar, Orange o Vodafone

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove Email Feeds as a Traffic Source

I wish to file a complaint and ask that Bing immediately remove email feeds as a traffic source. The traffic from email feeds is of such low quality and advertisers such as myself pay for junk traffic that does not convert. We have no control or visibility to emails that publishers are sending out and thus have no control over the lack of quality. I have personally sent traffic in the EDU niche and received traffic from search-and-go.info as well as go-and-search.info and the quality is horrible. This practice needs to stop immediately as Bing is allowing for low quality…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. App Conversion

Would like to check if we can integrate App Install using UET Tag via Microsoft UI and not pay for a 3rd party to get the tracking link.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. App tracking should be done directly through microsoft

Why Microsoft is not providing the tracking on Microsoft panel directly. Because there are many disadvantages to using the third parties' platform for tracking. it'll increase the costing and comparison of reports from Microsoft and third parties platform. The analysis is such a tedious task to improve app performance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. enable in-app events for app install campaigns for reporting/optimisation purpose.

Enable in-app events for app install campaigns for reporting/optimisation purpose.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ip range inclusion

Make IP inclusion option as currently if i want to target only one ip range with ip exclusion option i need to add all ip ranges of entire country to make it work. I am quite sure it will be less resource intensive to use ip address inclusion instead exclusion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My target for a BIng advertising campaign was the dutch market but instead i got hits from a belgium provider.

My target for a BIng advertising campaign was the dutch market but instead i got hits from a belgium provider. That cant be right.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Specific OS targeting and/or exclusion option

Sometimes Andorid performs much worse than iOS and as a result mobile campaign performance looks bad since Andorid has almost 2x of traffic, but iOS has a much stronger ROAS. If only I could exclude specific OS, it would make my mobile campaigns very efficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Geo framing!

I would love to be able to target people who frequently visit a specific location, such as an medical office. If those people knew about our shorter wait times and higher online reviews, I would assume they would consider changing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base