Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bitcoin

Add Bitcoin payments in Bing Ads.

94 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add UAE on Bing Ads Market

You have a huge market in UAE. Please include us to Bing so we can advertise here. Looking forward on it

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Budget settings

Please bring back the Monthly Standard Budget setting. Monthly now equals budget being too quickly consumed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make Keyword Planner

Please make KEYWORD PLANNER tool available in Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan and India

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback.

We prioritize Keyword Planner to support major markets with high traffic. For more INTL markets, we suggest advertisers to use Bing Ads Intelligence tool which supports over 30 markets including India, Taiwan. Please let us know whether BAI can fulfill your needs on keyword research and additional benefit for making it online. Thanks a lot

7. Enable Bing Ads in Croatia

I want to be able to work as an agency from Croatia without having to use a US address or bank card which makes me illegible for bing ads.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Open your ad platform for Asian countries especially for China

Open your ad platform for Asian countries especially for China

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. business tips

How to start a business U don't hv any idea ,but it's profitable with high profit

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. IN Taiwan,If Taiwanese accustomed to using GOOLGE search engines, then, BING will be our company excluded objects.

IN Taiwan,If Taiwanese accustomed to using GOOLGE search engines, then, BING will be our company excluded objects.Because, poor timeliness and professionalism, I do not know the company in the end there is no medical professionals in the audit ad

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If I'm already signed into adCenter, I shouldn't have to go through multiple security measures to fill out a support form. I suggest...

If I'm already signed into adCenter, I shouldn't have to go through multiple security measures to fill out a report form. I suggest getting rid of the requirements of username and last 4 digits of credit card for people who are already signed in, and include a drop down menu for different accounts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We take our customer’s privacy and security very seriously and continue to request information to verify your account to ensure we’re talking with the right person.

12. Insertion Order Consolidation for Multiple Accounts

It'd be much easier to manage insertion orders on the manager account level, rather than on the account level. I'm not managing our budget on the account level, which means that my work is duplicated each time I need to open insertion orders. Please allow functionality to manage budget and insertion orders across multiple accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Monthly Statement for a Prepay payment setting

Monthly Statement for a Prepay payment setting should show list/breakdown of spend per campaign that customer received.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. For customers that are on a prepay account, there is nowhere to view a running balance of the funds on account or to view past balances

For customers that are on a prepay account, there is nowhere to view a running balance of the funds on account we have with you. It would be so useful for our reconciliation to be able to view our balance of funds at certain points in time such as month end/historic dates. Currently the only visibility of our prepay balance is the current one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. prepaid credit card postpay

Please allow prepaid credit cards for Postpay payment setting in Spain. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Heaven is call poetry

Poems poetry (Moments of hope Poetry & Heaven is call poetry) Romance I advise everyone read ithear : http://mondoagram.com/6Mt3

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Could you please add postpay with Paypal for Thailand?

Could you please add postpay with Paypal for Thailand? Just prepaid is not so convenient really. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. VAT in invoices

VAT number should be beneath Bill-to section, not down there in the left corner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As the Vat ID is not of the BillTo Party we are not moving it under the BillTo Section. If there is additional feedback please / concerns please let us know.

20. Serbia paypal

To be able to provide option to Serbia to be able to use paypal as payment method!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base