Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make VND currency available

Expand the list of available currencies and make VND available for Vietnamese advertisers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make paypal available in morocco please

make paypal available in morocco please

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add support for special characters

Hi Currently one cannot include special character in the account name. Adding these would allow to include pipes (|) which are often used to structure and manage account names.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. MCC (like AdWords) w/ Ability to Create Accounts

Our agency uses an MCC in AdWords and one of the best things is that we can create the account for the client right in the MCC and then send them the invite. This is great because it minimizes the work for our client. We've recently been wanting to get a bunch of clients started on Bing, but the account setup is cumbersome for them and I waste a lot of time tracking them down and helping them through setup stuff which results in very few of our clients seeing the bing account creation through to the end. If I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change the e-mail field for billing to anybody

Currently right now to receive an e-mail for billing you need to a registered user. A lot of finance groups should not have access to Bing Ads yet they still will need access to the bills.

You should be able to add e-mails to the receive the bill.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Always Mention Certain Reason of Account Disabled

Please always mention the specific reason for account disabled.
    Recently I my account got disabled and I didn't got any satisfactory answers.

I wish If its possible to get back my account.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. American Express card for Bing Bills

Please start accepting American Express cards in more countries, including the Nordic Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.

Google Adwords does this already

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a pending payments note to Billing

Add a pending payments note to the Billing section to acknowledge that a Make A Payment has already been submitted even if not cleared yet.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable Bing Ads in Croatia

I want to be able to work as an agency from Croatia without having to use a US address or bank card which makes me illegible for bing ads.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Poor Payment Response for New Customer

There is incredibly poor payment response when making a new payment (possibly as a new customer) I have seen other complain of this a fair while ago, and still no fix. I just signed up and tried to put payment through, a single notification saying it will take a couple minutes... an hour later, still nothing... so i processed again thinking it didn't go through, still nothing, im fairly sure legally if your going putting card processing in a pending queue that long, you need to have some kind of 'pending' payment notification at a minimum... not good enough IMHO.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You should update your payment method in India like debit card or Paypal!

Hi Sir, not every person have credit card. So Please update your payment method. Wire transfer is a too long process. It can take up to 7 days.

You should update debit card or paypal option in billing. Like google ads have.

I repeat not every person have credit card. So atleast add debit card or paypal option in your system. thank you so much!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow standard users to update payment methods.

We created an account for a new client but they now can't add a payment method. The only way that they can add a payment method is for us to let them be Super Admin and give them access to our entire manager account. Stupid.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. allow debit card payment and allow to run ads on same day, rather than 5 days waiting

Debit cards payments are currently not acceptable.... and in India we all use debit card here... and wire transfer is also very hectic.. nobody will wait for 5 days to run their ads... with google adwords there are many options.. like credit card, debit card, online transfer, paytm, wallets, etc.. and everything works instantly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Advertising Account Name/Number should be mentioned in Billing Bank Memo for easy accounting

I have multiple accounts and the bank memo just states "Microsoft Advertising". This makes it difficult to allocate the transactions to their respective accounts for accounting purposes. Advertising Account Name/Number should be mentioned in Billing Bank Memo.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In Bing adds Account, If transferring funds from one account to another would possible that would be greater for business purpose

In Bing adds Account, If transferring funds from one account to another would possible that would be greater for business purpose for a business owner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow bing ads ppl to add pay pal option for india , very poor only credit card options for indians , and bank transfer its taking almost 5

allow bing ads to add payment options more for indians like paypal , bank transfer, debit card..bank transfer is taking almost 5 days of time to update ..very poor billing updates

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Start accepting payments with RuPay marked cards from India, in 2019 around 80 % of credit and debit cards will be RuPay marked.

Start accepting payments with RuPay marked cards from India, in 2019 around 80 % of credit and debit cards will be RuPay marked.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unreasonable Blocked Account

I am a customer of bing's advertising services. That means I'm a partner and I pay for Bing. I do not use your service without paying, nor do I do anything threatening or bad to You or your customers, I really feel angry from time to time block my account with no reason. I opened my new account less than a month, very healthy, clean. Once I fixed the campaign to be more effective, then suddenly locked the account without reason. It took me a lot of time to set up a camp that matched Bing's style. Your service is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base