Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please allow prepaid debit cards in india for payment

please allow prepaid cards in India as many new members try to pay through cards but get rejected due to your policies and through bank transfer it usually takes 5-7 days to get credited.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Either Provide Debit Card Feature to India Customers or don't give an option of credit/DEBIT CARD in prepay.

This is bit confusing. Bing Ads provided me with a promotional code and to add that promotion I needed to add a credit/DEBIT CARD. Yes the option to add a debit card is there. You can add a debit card, transaction will be successful, amount will be deducted from your account, still it will say that there is an error trying to add the card.

I mean nothing suggests that Bing Ads don't accept debit card in India. If you are not accepting it, please don't mention in the payment options.

Bye to Bing Ads.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bing should allow advertisers the opportunity to make partial payment throughout the month to their advertising account.

Affililates in many cases are paid monthly. During the course of a month, as Google does. Advertisers should have the opportunity to make payments to their ad accounts in order to maintain regular outstanding charges. Also advertisers should be able to split payments amongst 1 or more credit cards. This would allow for advertisers to spend more during the course of the month as they would constantly keep their budget away from the monthly threshhold

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change currency

Option to change account currency

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Insertion Order With Unlimited Budget

Could you create an Insertion Order that would not necessarily need an end date and could use an unlimited budget as per AdWords?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. paypal

Please add Paypal as a payment method for Vietnam. I'm an affiliate marketer and I love Bing, but using cards is costly because of exchange rate.

I'm in Vietnam, so I hope this feature will be available soon in my country.

Thank you

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Update existing Credit Card CVV

Credit cards get updated with new expirations and CVV codes ALL THE TIME. It is absolutely ridiculous that there is no way to update the CVV and expiration date without adding, in the words of Bing support:

"A dummy card, charge one dollar to it to verify it, then add in the real primary card again and delete the dummy card."

Who sets up billing like that?! Bing, we are trying to GIVE YOU MONEY. Make this a priority. Copy Google.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There are many marketers in Bangladesh. They want to set up campaign in Bing. But they cannot set up campaign for Bing payment option. Becau

There are many marketers in Bangladesh. They want to set up campaign in Bing. But they cannot set up campaign for Bing payment option. Because paypal is not available in Bangladesh. They only use prepaid mastercard. But bing doesn't supports prepaid mastercard. They only support debit card. If bing provides prepaid mastercard for Bangladeshi. They will be benefited and they will get huge customer. Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can't transfer money from Bangladesh. So accept prepaid mastercard.

We can't transfer money from bangladesh. So, we can't load money to bing ads account. Please accept prepaid mastercard. I went many banks but they told me that Bangladesh Bank doesn't allow to send money to abroad but we can receive. Please do something for us because we can't use bing ads service.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. remove the credit card details without adding a new one

remove the card details without adding a new one in billing. when there is no campaign on going as credit card detail is very sensitive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SEPA direct debit allowed

It would be very useful to allow SEPA direct debit to pay recurrent advertising expenses (no amount limit, extended validity date).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Invoice number should be shown within reference field on bank account

If a bank account (SEPA ELV) was charged by the Advertising System, the charge on the bank account should show the associated invoice number within the reference field.

This makes it way more easier for customers to find the affected invoices compared with their bank charges.

Thank you,

Stefan

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Move accounts across customers shell

When we have multiple customers shell, sometimes mistakes are made or restructure is needed.

We would like to be able to move accounts from one customer shell to another.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve Customer care support on closed account

If an account has been closed, the customer support should really help in identifying the problem and give necessary support and assistance. I open a bing ads account, set the campaign. before i started running ads, the account was closed. Unfortunately, the agent i contacted told they are not allowed to single out the exact reason why the account was closed And they can not give you any assistance on how to resolve the matter. in the email, they will just give you 4 random common reasons for account closure even if they do not apply to your specific account.…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the transfer of a bing account in the functionality.

As an agency we would like to be able to build out an accounts for our clients and then transfer it to them if they every discontinue service with us. Currently we can share access but not transfer the account and then remove ourself.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. payment method

DEAR BING ADWORDS

I am one of your client from india and we have only two options to add funds to our adwords account that are
    1) check
    2) bank transfer
    both of them take long time to get registered and required 4hrs delay in case of bank transfer to add payee.
    i found that you are using citibank in india to collect payment and request you to allow indian users to pay with UPI (Unified Payments Interface) which is free and fast service in india regulated by rbi or uses mobile wallets and cards to collect payment from us.…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. please add debit card payment as a primary method for inda

please add debit card payment as a primary method for inda

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. show balance ( prepay or post pay) on the campaign page

show balance ( prepay or post pay) on the campaign page

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show Bing Ads in Serbian!

Actually Bing Ads are not available on Serbian- It is possible to choose Serbia as location but it doesn't worh much because there is no "Serbian" language as an option.

This implicate that non of us advertises from Serbia can use Bing Ads as a solution.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Payment Method

Add Prepaid Card as payment method in Bangladesh Market as per our customer Tareq Hasan .

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base