Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow us to remove CC if no campaign is running

So I feel insecure having my credit card linked to my bing account if I am not running ads. I know that the only way to remove the cc is to delete the account, but then you cannot reactivate it. BUT I am allowed to delete account and make new account with same email and same credit card. This is a mess, just give us the option to remove the CC in case we do not owe you any money or run any campaigns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it faster for new clients to use your service. Instead of spending days, in my case,12 + days. Maybe hours would be nice. ?

Make it faster for new clients to use your service. Instead of spending days, in my case,12 + days. Maybe hours would be nice. ?
    When testing out a new source of traffic we need speed in the equation.
    Please see if you can make the process of enrolling and adding funds faster and more user friendly by that change. Hopefully you will take this into account. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding Credit Cards is a painful experience

Adding new cards should be seamless.
    I have had great difficulties every time I try to add a new card.I need to shut down, log out, log in, clear cookies and cache etc etc.
    Keep getting "system unavailable messages"
    You can eventually add the new cards, but it is so time consuming having to try continuously.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow updated C/C billing. When my C/C was hacked didn't remember to update Bing billing until after 180 days now have to start over.

Allow updated C/C billing. When my C/C was hacked didn't remember to update Bing billing until after 180 days now have to start over. Too much trouble, I'll stick to AdWords.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Monthly invoice available in Israel

Monthly invoice available in Israel should be available, with specific criteria like minimum budget and minimum security deposit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Improve Budget Reporting (make clearer or more accurate)

I feel like you could improve the section that reports on how much of a budget has been spent. When I look at the 'spend' column it would suggest I have spent $20 this month and $10 last month, yet I am receiving alerts claiming I have spent closer to $80. Obviously not large amounts of money but I would hesitate use Bing Ads further if I couldn't accurately track how much the ads are costing me and how much of the budget I have used up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CHSAT

Having checked out the chat application, I suggest there should be a zoom in facility and text to be bold and larger. - regards Joseph.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Delayed payment with SEPA Accounts

Delayed Payments are only possible with credit Card. Sepa Payments should also be possible with delayed payments instead of paying in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. IO budget remaining

In the IO budget remaining in Accounts Summary.
    The customers want to know the total remaining budget but actually notc.
    For example, I recharged $100 last month and $200 last week, but I only spent $50 in total, I want to see that there is $250 remaining in the IO budget remaining instead of $50. Coud it become true?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add client account #s to invitation emails

When clients invite my email address to their Bing account, I'm unable to accept these invitations because my email is already associated with an account. I then need to invite these users to be managed by our agency. The only way for me to invite them is I know their account #. These invitations should include acct #s so that the user can easily invite them to the agency account if that is the next step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. change the payment roules

if i connect a Client to my Account, i Need the Feature to Change the payment. Ist not possible to connect as agency a Client with SEPA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  Vaishali De responded

We appreciate your feedback. We are working through the details of what it would mean to support agencies managing their client’s payments, if the client is responsible for their billing. Thank you!

12. Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please include a billing report that allows an agency to find which account matches to which charge from bank statement.

A new report or even the billing statement report which can show the total spend per document number. It is difficult for agencies to match billing charges, which only show transaction dates, to the account that accrued the charge(s). Picture trying to find the account when you have over 100 client accounts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When Prepaying, Don't Hold Extra Dollar.

I prepay for my ads. This way I can avoid overdrafts on my bank account. Recently I received an overdraft fee when I knew that I had enough to cover it. After looking into the matter, my bank informed me that Microsoft Adcenter has been charging for the proper amount PLUS $1.00! This extra $1.00 is just a hold. Microsoft does not actually take the money, but if you allow your account to stay at a minimum to get the job done, this can cause overdrafts, even though you will never really overdraft. Why on earth does Microsoft feel the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make it POSSIBLE to find the invoices that correspond to charges to the payment method

The redesign of the site may very well be useful for the people managing the keywords and campaigns. However, it has made it IMPOSSIBLE to easily find invoices from Microsoft/Bing that correspond to the charges automatically charged to the current payment method. That USED to be very simple. There needs to be a clear BILLING tab, with a listing of statements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Roll up all credits into one monthly credit / payback, or create a credit threshold to reduce the number of billing receipts.

I've had to deal with 40+ credits, ranging from penny receipts to minimal charges, based on payments back to my account due to invalid clicks. Reallocation of all of these receipts takes hours, which no one wants to do.

There should be a system in place to roll-up all credits back into the account, rather than create separate receipts for each credit/charge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. decrease the minimum payment for bank payments in australia

currently, the minimum payment is 150 AUD, google has it at 30 AUD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. billing address

When adding a credit card, do not require the billing address to match exactly. I have no problem adding billing addresses in Google and then I use the same one here and I CANNOT get some of them through, no matter how hard I try. Suite vs Ste vs # or a missing period or space is not a good reason to reject an address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. unblock credit card

Appearently our credit card was blocked years ago in some previous system (yahoo ads or ms adcenter), because MS was unable to charge $4 to the card. Even though we're a good Bing customer now, according to customer support your systems are unable to unblock a credit card for eternity once it gets blocked. So the only payment method available to us is a manual bank prepayment every few weeks and to monitor this very actively to prevent deactivation of campaigns. It has actually been suggested to me twice to ask my bank for a new credit card.. a card…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base