Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Develop business of system members

Hello
    You need financing for your home, business,
    Purchase of car, for the purchase of motorcycle, for the creation of your own
    Business, for your personal needs no more doubt. We provide
    Personal loans ranging from 1,000 to 4,000,000 euros with an interest rate
    Nominal amount of 3% irrespective of the amount. Please specify in your
    Loan applications the exact amount you would like and the date.
    Please write to us for your personal loans:
    Antoinephdurand192@gmail.com
    SUPER CREDIT at your service 24/24 Hours
    P. S: We only lend to recipients to reimburse us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. No Country viet nam

No Country việt nam

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change the login page back so that other browsers like Chrome and Opera can click "Continue Anyway" and still log in to their accounts!

Just last month we could click "Continue" and use the site to manage our words. My computer only has Opera on it and this has effectively KILLED my access to Bing's ad system. If this was 1990 I could understand, but it's 2012! Come on already!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gary, you should be able to access BingAds using Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer browsers. If you’d like, you can access links to download current versions of these browsers here: http://aka.ms/gimylx

Update: Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! We removed the “continue anyway” function in February 2012 to ensure our customers have the best possible user experience with Bing Ads.

Please visit http://aka.ms/gimylx to view the system requirements for Bing Ads and download a supported browser so you can get back up and running on the Yahoo! Bing Network right away.

Thank you!
    Susan

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base