Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bing Ads Intelligence for Macs running Excel 2011

Make Bing Ads Intelligence available for Mac users who have Excel 2011 installed.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bing Ads Intelligence need live for mac

Bing Ads Intelligence need live for mac

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Unlimited ads per ad group

Currently ad groups are limited with the numbers of ads you can have within an ad group. If Bing could PLEASE open this up to be unlimited. It's quite frustrating when you need to create new duplicate ad groups within Bing, as these then don't lineup with Google when you're doing imports. :)

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ad preview tool

The Ad Preview Tool is a very useful tool for advertisers who want to check if their ads are serving and also for advertisers who are not in market to check their ads in these markets (for example UK advertisers with FR, DE, IT, etc. accounts) however the tool only displays results from page 1 of the SERP. This is not a good user experience for advertisers in competitive marketplaces who want to check if their ads are serving. Can this tool be upgraded to show all results available in the SERP?

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We don’t expect to change this behavior of the ad preview tool given low interest in this functionality in recent years.

5. Make available to target your system to Russia with Russian-speaking population

Make available to target your system to Russia with Russian-speaking population and replace the current ads on Yandex Direct on Bing Ads

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make bing adwords for Romania as well

The Romanian Market should have bing as well not just google adwords
    .And is not any point to write my advertise in english beacuse my customer don't search in english

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please consider adding Greek to available campaign and ad languages..

Google Adwords for the moment the only available choice for many firms offering internet services. Adwords have become far too expensive and totally not a VFM service.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Website Inclusion feature

Have the option to include websites where the advertisers want their ads to run instead of excluding. Some advertiser complain that because we only have the option to exclude, it takes a lot of their time to run reports and monnitor their campaigns' performance regularly because they dont want totally eliminate all syndicated websites.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We do not plan to add the ability to only choose which partner sites adds show on versus the current exclusion feature.

9. Provide a way to exclude answers.yahoo.com from online ad campaigns.

I've got a detailed tracking mechanism tied to my site so I can track the conversion efficiency of every single search. Content is about 10% of my business, but the other 90% comes from the search network. Between 58% and 62% of the hits from my ad campaign result from the 'answers.yahoo.com' (or another affiliated answers site), and not one of them have ever resulted in a sale. Its wasted hits on my site, and it eats up more than half my advertising budget. I'm struggling, as are other small businesses. I would love to see my full budget going…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bing should create a feature that allows advertisers the option to just target specific syndicate partner websites on your network.

I have several pub websites that are generating me most of my ROI for my ad spend. This option would allow me to better optimize my ad campaigns.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback.

Currently we have no plan to allow or suggest advertisers to target specific syndication partner websites. While we have the plan to provide recommendation on re-adopting website that is previously opt out by advertisers and estimated to bring more qualified traffic, or suggest website exclusion that is absolutely poor performing.

Let me know additional feedback you may have.

11. make Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice

I work on a Mac and don't have Excel. Making Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice would help me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow targeting to specific search networks

Right now you can only choose either search or content network.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove/Fix Limited by Budget

Remove/Fix Limited by Budget.
    I have had campaigns, that were fully functional, getting clicks, reaching daily budgets sudden go to Limited by Budget status which then crippled the Campaign. The campaign goes from getting 40 clicks in a day to 0 because of Limited by Budget. I would prefer my daily budget to be spent rather than the campaign getting crippled.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. keyword planner

In keywords planner, there is no option to add the recommendations to an existing ad group. It will only create a new one with the words in there. There needs to be a function to add the keywords to my ad group. And it is still not user friendly.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. conversant tag manager

I would like to request for Conversant Tag Manager to be included in your supported tag managers. Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. keyword planner for other countries such as Italy, austria and switzerland

keyword planner for other countries such as Italy, austria and switzerland

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. random number as a tracking parameter {random}

Please provide a macro for random number as you had in the past=> {random}

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keyword Planner in Ukraine

Enable Keyword Planner in Ukraine since Research Keyword Tool is not helpful!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ads

I need campaigns ads accept whatever it type it. Fix that please hope I see it soon

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base