Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allowing Advertisers to Optimize Spend within AOL, Bing and Yahoo search.

It would be ideal if Bing allowed users to optimize their spend between AOL, Yahoo and Bing syndication perhaps with a dial up/down by engine. Obviously, Bing has contractual agreements, but this would put the advertisers first, which should be the case.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Streamline Navigation

I would appreciate ways to navigate the interface more quickly.

1) KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS: Add keyboard shortcuts to navigate to specific tabs. Being able to navigate without the mouse would be great.
    2) GEOGRAPHIC REPORTS: Instead of having to compile a list of areas to exclude from targeting, make it so I can select areas in the geographic dimensions tab to exclude. i.e. I would like the ability to select locations to exclude in the geographic dimensions tabs instead of having to navigate away to the settings tab.
    3) CHANGING BUDGETS: Allow the enter key to work to access the save…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Show only active campaigns, adgroups, ads, & keywords by default

We have a default campaign dashboard with all campaigns / adgroups / keywords. This would be great to show only active campaigns. Time saving!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Russian-Cyrillic Language in Bing Ads Campaigns

On that way we will be able to target Russian buyers which are now dominating in Asia together with Chinese and Indian buyer's. There are billion users from Asia on Alibaba and Amazon.
    Thank You

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to Pull Images From Website For Image Ad Extensions

When creating image ad extensions, it will be great if we can pull images directly from the website. Currently, we can only upload images that have been saved.

Google has such a feature to build image ads using the site URL. It will save time to create these image ad extensions if Bing ads has a similar feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Provide Inline Data for Locations

Provide location data in the Bing Ads UI. The info in available through reports but pulling reports on Bing Ads is pretty cumbersome. Currently, on AdWords, you can get all the metrics for the targeted locations (clicks, impr, ctr, avg cpc, conversion, etc.) inline through locations under the settings tab where bid adjustments can be made. It would be helpful if Bing Ads can provide the same type of inline data right there where we adjust location targeting and their bid adjustments.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have offline conversion show up in stats

Being able to upload offline conversions is a great addition to bing, but not being able to view them in the conversions column of the stats or even have a separate column for offline conversions makes the feature useless. I opened a ticket and was told to post here so hopefully this feature can be added.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I'd love to sync shared negative keyword list on a regular basis with Adwords

I would love to setup syncing shared negative keyword lists between Adwords and BingAds. This would make negative optimisation a lot easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ad Group Name Character Limit Increase

Please increase the character limits for ad groups.
    Importing campaigns from Google is not working since the ad group name reach the limit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Expand the width of the main Account/campaign list

Even on widescreen monitors this column is too narrow and most of my campaign names are cut off (instead of wrapping). Some extra padding between the campaign names would be nice too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Budget Pause

Campaign out of budget is confusing, as it is not clear that the budget will refresh after a certain time. If it shows budget pause, alot of users think the campaign is actually paused when it is not. even the messaging in the ellipses is not clear that the budget will resume on it's own. can you update the messaging at least to show this? The current message says noting about the campaign resuming on it's own after a certain amount of time. "Your campaign budget has been used up, so no ads are running. To increase your budget, go…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. limited by budget

Limited by budget icon looks like there is an error when in fact it is just a suggestion telling me if I increase my budget I will receive more impressions and clicks. The icon is confusing and makes users think there is an error with the campaign

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please include Low quality clicks column in the UI like what we have in Google Adwords

Please include Low quality clicks column in the UI like what we have in Google Adwords

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow to targeting for age group 13-17

I think that will have an option for targeting this age group (13-17), for prevent wasted clicks from this one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow users to contest product suppression online instead of over the phone.

Seven of our products were recently rejected for campaign submission because they were identified as weapons. This was because the listings contained the word "Knife" or some variant of it. The items we sell are tools, so the replacement parts might be different blades for those tools.

It would be very helpful if you could flag those items for a manual review rather than needing to call in to speak with a rep.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Filter function - Search Queries under dimension tab

Would be great to have a filter function for the search queries under the Dimensions Tab.

Should be possible to filter search queries according to roas, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Selecting All Campaigns on All Pages in UI

Selecting ALL campaigns or extensions or keywords on ALL pages to delete simultaneously, rather then erasing the selection page by page.

When deleting thousands of extensions, the option to select all extensions on all pages never shows, making the process to delete all a lot more tedious than necessary. Sometimes there are 50 pages of extensions....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. keyword planner

In keywords planner, there is no option to add the recommendations to an existing ad group. It will only create a new one with the words in there. There needs to be a function to add the keywords to my ad group. And it is still not user friendly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Date Range Options

Date Range Options are shortened, it would be very helpful if i can get the previous options such as Last 3 months, Last 6 months,etc back.
    It was a great help when i used to have these options for segmentation purpose.

Now i think it would be lengthy to put up dates from Custom date range.
    Well I am not asking to revert back all those date ranges but atleast keep "Last 3 months", "Last 6 months" and "This Year" option

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base