Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Editorial Disapproval UI Messaging

Please improve the UI messaging for editorial rejections and provide the reason for the disapproval. This will enable customers to know the cause of the rejection so they can, without having to contact Support for assistance, review the editorial policy and make changes to their campaign, appeal the rejection or realize that their business model makes them ineligible to serve ads on our network. T1 Support handles ~1800 inquiries about Editorial issues globally each month. This change could reduce inbound Support volume by 16% for editorial issues and decrease editorial escalations from T1 to T2 (saving Microsoft operational costs) as…

241 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notify Account Managers when a Campaign is suspended

A client's campaign was suspended and neither the client nor myself was notified. Upon investigation initiated by me, we were told the site was crawled and Bing's automated system determined the site did not meet editorial guidelines. We had made NO CHANGES to the site, so not clear why the site was flagged. The reps I spoke with did not know why the site was flagged either, and could provide no insight into what caused the flag.

After the Bing team determined the site was flagged in a crawl, we were told the editorial team would need to review it…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Phishing website report

This is a phishing website running on bing to fool customers and generate calls. http://www.install.the-office-setup.com.
    as sson as customer clicks on submit a page appears which says : We're sorry, but there's errors found.

Key is not activated, Phone verification is required.

you can call +1 888-897-6404 a for quick responce.

Please take some action on this

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email for account placed on hold

I think it is imperative that an email be sent to the email associated with an account when the account is place on hold after a review.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a delay to the delivery status dialog box when scrolling over the ellipsis box in the delivery column.

The dialog box for the real time delivery status pops up every time I scroll over the ellipsis box in the delivery column in the interface. Add a delay or make the ellipsis box clickable to avoid having the dialog box inadvertently pop up and get in the way.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please Can Bing Stop Putting Whole Account in Review When you Have Good Campaigns?

I understand the review process but i don't understand when you have lots of good live and approved campaigns but when you have just 1 or 2 bad paused or live campaigns your whole account goes into review even your good and approved campaigns and i this this is wrong and we lose business and due to this i have lost 2 weeks of business.

Also can the review team say to change everything at 1 time as i have change things like they said and yet they keep asking for more changes that are completely different and this made…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please speed up review for Trademark

Make 1 business days not more than SLA for review.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cannabis Website's

Allow websites with cannabis content to advertise on Bing. It's legal now but still violates Bing policy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Double Click Sitelink Support

It would be really helpful if bing sitelinks can be tracked in third party tools like double click without creating any placeholder/dummy keywords.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Export Disapprovals

On the adCenter UI, export the disapprovals for all accounts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. experience

I do not have idea yet. I am trying to get familiar with all different functions. The Technician Gene is really helpful, being very patient explain how to use the function menu. Big Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support legitimate cryptocurrency advertising

Current policies ban legitimate cryptocurrency advertising for trading platforms. Banning initial coin offerings (ICOs) is understandable due to extreme risks and many scams, but trading most cryptocurrency is as risky as most any investment type. My RRSPs lost 3.5% in one month. I call that pretty risky.

Please reconsider your ban all cryptograms advertising policy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give the inline number of first page bid when users edit keyword bid

Currently we don't give the exact number of
    first page bid when users edit keyword bid, it's better to give it to give a helpful instruction to user to edit keyword bid.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Warning Feature for Campaign Violation

My Account got suspension without any warning which campaign that need to be fixed . i hope bing can give us any warning about campaign that can lead us to suspension

Right now there are no warning at all . and suddenly my account got suspended

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Business name 2 characters too long for Part 1, please allow if Part II is made smaller

Business name 2 characters too long for Part 1, please allow if Part II is made smaller

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Client feedback: 24 hours Review Turn around time for new keywords is too long for advertisers running up their campaign.

Client feedback: 24 hours Review Turn around time for new keywords is too long for advertisers running up their campaign. Please speed it up to avoid delay.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ricardo@Salgadosricardo.gymbiz.com es mi pagina de INTERNET

La idea que doy que ya desde ahora hay conexiones a INTERNET mas
    sencillas.La idea es que lo siga siendo o mas conexiones sin tanto lio con la contraseña ,correo electronicos,E-mail.Hasta ahora va andando el tema

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Quality / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Have a bulk word exemption so you don't have to do hundreds of exemption requests for the same word

Have a button that allows you to do a bulk word or phrase exemption so you don't have to manually go through and request an exemption for the same word, sometimes thousands of times. very frustrating and slow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unable to advertise FCA approved CBD oil, also legal in USA?

Unable to advertise FCA approved CBD oil, also legal in USA?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base