Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I change Paypal password ?

Humans tend to forget things in everyday life including the password. And forgetting password means you can't access your account. Definitely, it might be a reason of serious concern. But, if you have forgotten the PayPal password, worry not. Why? Because you always can change the PayPal password with ease of mind. Even if you have not forgotten your PayPal password, you must change it at regular intervals to ensure the safety of your account. Check out this helping post https://quickutilities.net/blog/how-to-change-paypal-password

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to send money from Cash App to PayPal?

If you are a proud user of both Cash App and PayPal, I have got good news for you. And the good news is that now with the help of a common bank account you can transfer money from Cash App to PayPal. Though this is an indirect way to switch money between these payment apps, it is safe, fast, and free. The sad truth is this simple way is still unknown to a large number of people. So, if you also don't know how this simple method works, not an issue. Just check out this helping post: https://www.squarecashelps.com/blog/cash-app-to-paypal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How to enable Chime direct deposit ?

It is well know truth that Chime is best payment app for enjoying the direct deposit services. But, if you don't understand how Chime Direct Deposit works, you can’t enjoy this beautiful feature. Be informed that to enable direct deposit on Chime all you need is just Chime routing number, bank account number, and filling up a form. Once you fill up the form, you will require submitting your form to your employer. To help you understand all about direct deposit features and benefits, I leaving the link of Chime Direct Deposit .https://quickutilities.net/blog/chime-direct-deposit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How to Get Optimum Support to Access An Old Cash App Account?

Do you want to know the exact way to Access An Old Cash App Account? Don’t you know the required procedure to walk through? Simply go to the official help section of the Cash app or you can contact the cash app support engineers for help regarding the same.

https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/access-my-cash-app-account

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How to request Cash App Card Activation.

Cash App Card Activation Unlock your iPhone or Android and launch the Cash App. Then, tap the Cash Card icon second from the left at the bottom of the screen. Tap the green "Order" button. On the next page, select the color you want your Cash Card to sport. As of now, you can only choose between black or white. Then Order. Simple.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/activate-cash-app-card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How'll you partner for Cash App Payment Failed? Dial help number for help.

Welcome, click here to contact our assistance for a markdown of Cash App Payment Failed. You can look for help from the assistance communities where they've all the tips and deceives or you can talk and send the nuances of the trade failed for markdown. You will get a sharp procedure from here. On the off chance that you're so far unsatisfied, by then you can utilize the video help gave by Youtube.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/why-is-my-cash-app-payment-failing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ***** up in web coming driving you to consider How to Delete Cash App Account? Call customer care organization for help.

There can be times when there is a glitch in the web accessibility that can make you think How to Delete Cash App Account?To kill this glitch, you can change to a more grounded association or you can change to better wifi organization. Despite this you can call the customer care backing and address the rep to dispose of the glitches.
    https://www.gonetech.net/how-to-delete-cash-app-account/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow text filtering for ad extensions

For reporting reasons or just the leisure of being able to have a deeper view at extensions, I think adding an "extension text" filter would be great. This is available when filtering for ads, but extensions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Neglect to Restore Deleted Yahoo Contacts considering picture mess up? Contact client care.

You undoubtedly won't have the choice to pick to Restore Deleted Yahoo Contacts because of some picture bungle. Thusly, it's sensible for you to utilize the help that is given by the client care by reaching them or by dialing the helpline number that is accessible on the specific assistance complaints. In like manner, you can visit the assistance network for tech game-plans.
    https://www.gonetech.net/yahoo-helpdesk/how-to-restore-deleted-missing-contacts-in-yahoo-mail

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Filter Link Extensions

Hey
    I want to suggest adding the possibility of adding different custom parameter by the different values in the Filter Link Extensions and not only by different URLs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add More Options for Promotion Extensions

We offer a bonus with an account sign up, for example "sign up for a free checking account and receive a $150 bonus on your account". The promotion extension options are currently too restrictive and need to allow for more customization for bonuses, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Belgium in list of location extensions

I am running Bing / Ecosia Ads for a retailer in Antwerp, Belgium. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to select Belgium in the list of countries when I want to add a location extension for my ads. It would be a logic step to have our country in the list and I don't understand why it's not in there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. call extension

Call extension will be shown regardless of the Ad position

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Preview shopping ads

Please create a feature to allow me to view my shopping ads

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New apps/New App extension

Newly added Apps from google can take 30-35 days to be supported in Microsoft Advertising after available in Google play store, this process is too long. Can it be expedited?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reports to know how many click on my phone number

There should be a report on the account that will help advertisers show how many users called the phone number on their ad extensions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Call extension clicks column

Can you please add a call-extensions clicks (along side clicks) column on all campaign/adgroup/keyword levels.

Since there is no appropriate Call tracking in the near future, can you add this to the columns.

Thank you.

Bonus: A Call Extension Clicks Divided By Clicks Column would also be great to get a percentage of how many clicks are call-clicks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Automated Extensions

Allow users to 'opt in' to Automated Extensions - otherwise ad context (value proposition) can be lost (to AI) should title two be dependent on title one, should you be using 'expanded text ads'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I did not found Microsoft ads useful

Yes, I setup the thing perfectly, and for over a week I was not able to solve the problem, even with help of tech support, like it is a problem to serve an ad. Some other providers are able to do this professionally, and Microsoft is just another cheap monopoly just like all monopolies are, cheap soulearter megalomaniac pointless parasite of our civilization

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base