Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow cross-domain tracking: purchase on different domain than landing page!

How can I track conversion if my goal is on a different domain than my landing page?
    Here, in 2017, Amit Singh Jaggi says that is possible, but no explanation is given: https://microsoftadvertising.uservoice.com/forums/82363-microsoft-advertising-feature-suggestions/suggestions/9452100-dynamic-goal-settings-different-conversion-domain

In this very recent thread support says that is not possible: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/bingads-bingadscustomers-bingadstopicanalytic/passing-msclkid-cross-domain/a7ad244e-506f-4737-8b39-f483f551ee84

In the same thread I've posted a possible solution that I'm testing now, but I don't feel very confident. If the feature was available in 2017, is it still? If it is...can someone share the "secret" to me?

Thank you very much,

Matteo

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Create Conversion Goals from Call Extensions / Call-Only Campaigns

Call Extension Conversion Goals are a crucial feature that advertisers to track conversions from phone calls and optimize campaigns towards achieving that specific conversion. Google offers a very simple way to do this. When allocating budgets, CPA is a major factor, which ultimately means its hard to justify spend that cant be traced to specific conversions. Seems like a big oversight to not include this.

If you're reading this, please add your thoughts as to why Bing needs to add this feature. Here's why.. "Upon checking our resources, creating conversion goals from call extensions is not yet available on our…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Notify Account Manager When Their UET Tag Is Disabled!!

Bing should send some kind of notification to let the account owner/manager know if their conversions are not being tracked due to an invalid UET code. My account was running for a while without me knowing there was a problem!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Conversion attribution model

Now we measure the success a campaign on a "last click" basis. This means you give all the credit for a conversion to the last-clicked ad and corresponding keyword. However, this ignores the other ad interactions customers may have had along the way.I would like to see the possibility to give non brand campaigns the credits they deserve by dividing the credits of 1 conversion across all ad interactions on the path.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Goal Tracking for Automated bidding Strategies

At present, there isn't a way to only factor in specific goals with an automated bidding strategy. Conversions tracked for all goals are factored in. Can we please get more granular tracking for automated bidding strategies?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability for Bing Ads Support to be able to create custom revenue tags for UET

Bing Ads Support should be able to create custom revenue tags for UET for advertisers who do not have web masters or a support mechanism for their ecommerce websites.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Wordpress for Bing Ads Conversion Tracking Plugin for Wordpress

Hello
    I am looking for a Bing/ Microsoft plug-in to track conversions .

"Can Bing either create some plugin in WordPress that will pass this conversion data or at least write a blog post about how to do this in WordPress?

Without this, I am no longer going to use Bing Ads because I can't compare it to AdWords."

Thanks!

Please forward or list

Thank you
    Dave

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. customer would like to see a conversion goal for bound rate, and for new visitors.

would like to see conversions for bounce rates, and for new visitors to the website

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Break Down UET Ownership by Account Level - Not Manager Account Level.

Within Microsoft Advertising - you have the UET section. However, for a user managing multiple accounts within a manager account/single customer shell, there is not a break down of the EXACT account in which the UET tag is associated to. It only has the manager account number and information in there. There should be another column that specify's the exact account - not just the manager account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pay for conversion goals only

Does MS Ads have a way for me to pay only for conversion goals and not for clicks?

I was asking because Google Adwords has a feature that lets you pay only for conversion goals once you have set up the conversion tracking script and you have at least 50 or 100 conversions in a specific period of time (as a criteria to be eligible to activate the feature that lets you pay only for conversion goals).

I would be more than happy to pay for clicks until I reach a specific number of conversions and then MS Ads would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. UET Tag Overview for multiple accounts

Please show the UET Tags only for the appropriate accounts and not for all of the accounts. Some of our clients have access to their account and not for our other clients, but can see the UET Tags of all of them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have a possibility to have conversion tracking pixel for specific pages (separate from UET tag)

We have a conversions goal which has a repeat rate higher than 1.5. With google we solved this problem adding order ID in GTM, however, in bing we can't solve this problem, because we have just UET tag where we can't adopt separate tracking pixels to specific pages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide a real-time UET events debugger

While we can try to validate our UET implementation using the UET Tag Helper browser extension, it would be really useful to have a realtime event debugger to show what actual events were received and how they were ingested by Microsoft's platform, similar to Facebook's Analytics "Event Debugging" view, or Google Analytics "Realtime > Events" view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Event snippet for conversion page

Leider habe ich immer wieder Probleme Conversions zu tracken, wenn diese über einen externen Zahlungsabwickler ausgeführt werden, wo ich das UET Tag nicht einbinden kann. Bei Google Ads wird das durch ein "Event snippet for conversion page" gelöst, dieses setzt man auf der Bestellbestätigungsseite ein und die Conversion wird dann trotzdem getrackt, obwohl man das Tracking Pixel beim externen Zahlungsanbieter nicht einbinden kann. Es wäre super wenn Bing beim Conversion Tracking genau die selben Optionen hätte wie Google Ads. Vielen Dank für die Mühe

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ULR tracking parameters with 'conversion' availability

This will be helpful so third party tracking can also track the conversion data from Bing ads. Hope this will added as soon as possible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. duration goal - Less Than

Duration Goal - Less Than
    Including "Less Than" option for creating Duration goal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. One of our customers provided a feedback, in Google, you can verify the goal created to see what percentage of data it would have matched o

One of our customers provided a feedback, in Google, you can verify the goal created to see what percentage of data it would have matched over the past week. This gives a user confidence when setting up that the goals is configured correctly rather than having to wait for data to log over 24-48 hours.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Avoid Conversion Rate Drops with MS Edge Browser Version Updates

I'm reaching out to you in regards to an issue that first appeared end of January 2021. My Microsoft advertising search ad campaign is experiencing a 10x conversion rate (CVR) drop since the release of Microsoft Edge 88 (Microsoft Edge 87 CVR was 25% in January, while Microsoft Edge 88 CVR is ONLY 2,5% from February 2021 until now!) . With following browser version releases the conversion rate was 3,81% for Microsoft Edge 89 in March 2021 and 6,81% for Microsoft Edge 90 in April 2021 for the exactly same campaign. Other browser versions like Chrome 88/89/90 experienced a CVR…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Conversion Goals for some accounts

I work for a big agency that manages many accounts for many different clients. In this particular case I have one Manager Account with 1000 accounts under it. These accounts are from 4 different clients.
    I want to set-up a conversion goal for one of them, but I only have the option to apply these goal either to all the accounts either to only one account.
    It would be great that I could select a set of accounts, but actually it is not possible.
    This is very bad for big agencies like mine since it cuts off the possibility of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Custom audiences: richer user segments would be much appreciated!

Hello! Today, I've got exceptional support (via chat) from one of your employees (name Kat). My issue with setting up the custom audience has been fixed in no time. However, since I'm new to Microsoft Ads, I didn't realize that there's still so little I can do to target specific visitors on my website (for remarketing purposes) comparing to other networks. I work in advertising for years, and laser-targeting remarketing ads turned to be one of the most efficient tools for me. To be even more specific, I'd appreciate the ability not only to target those who visited my website,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base