Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add In-market & Affinity audience targeting and observation options - like G-ads

This should have an option to make bid adjustments to every interest-based audience and make performance more efficient

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Option to see individual conversions and possibly their ID's / values

Option to see individual conversions and possibly their ID's / values. So I can see exactly which product they purchased from the ad. Not just the total revenue from ad

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow tracker at impression level

Allow 3rd party impression tracking (an impression pixel) in Microsoft Native

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Increase file size limitations for scheduled email reports

On scheduled reports, the current file size limitation for scheduled email reports is 2 MB. It would be highly beneficial to increase the maximum file size for these emailed reports. Increasing this limit would help a lot of advertisers in the future.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a "Calls" column to keywords, ads, and ad groups

Ajouter une colonnes "Appels" sur les mots clé, annonces et groupes d’annonces

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. tracking

to track installs of software within pc system and outside of the website.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Getting the exact billing time zone separately for target location would be very helpful

Getting the exact billing time zone separately for target location would be very helpful

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. construction for in-market

include data for construction business in the in-market

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. spend column total

Kindly show the total amount for the spend column when running a performance report from the Reports tab so that I don't need to download it and to apply a formula on an Excel file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Big query engine similar to Ads Data Hub

Google has this offering which our customers use : https://developers.google.com/ads-data-hub/guides/intro Ads Data Hub allows advertisers, agencies, and third party vendors to input their data into BigQuery and join it with event level ad campaign data. Combining your data with Google's event data can provide better attribution, improve advertising efficiency, and give a holistic view of different advertising channels. An Ads Data Hub query is aggregated over a group of users, which allows Google to provide more complete data and still maintain end-user privacy.

Do we have anything similar in the pipeline.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Manual Calls should be counted as Conversions too

A phone call IS a conversion for campaigns intended to generate LEADS, and should be able to be counted as a conversion too. Otherwise I have to tally this manually, Bing isn't using the data properly, and the true CPA is off.

Leads are conversions, whether phone or email, such as for local service businesses.

Manual Calls, calls from Call Extensions, and calls on a website should ALL AUTOMATICALLY track back to Bing as conversions, so that Bing can use that data to optimize the campaign for conversions, ensuring advertisers get the best ROI and re-invest to grow their ad…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Conversions by kind per campaign per day

I need to report on conversions by conversion name per campaign per day. There is no report that allows me to generate that data set or two reports with a foreign key that I can blend on to generate that data set.

It's not enough to know that a certain number of conversions occurred on a particular day—I need to know which conversions occurred.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show audience overlap between 2-3 select audiences

Facebook and Google both show overlap of audience, to give an advertiser an idea of degree of incrementality of one audience vs. others.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Include a Campaign budget report

I have a Sell in Bing Ads with over 500 accounts and more than 2000 campaigns, each campaign with a daily budget. I want to check which campaigns ran out of budget in the last week on a daily basis. It would be great to have a report where I can have a quick overview of that (spend vs budget)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bulk Download of Bing Places Performance Data

Allowing bulk download or access of Bing Places performance data. This would be very useful for users with multiple locations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please make available to import Google AdWords Express

Please make available to import Google AdWords Express

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. DAY AND TIME AD SCHEDULE

Enable DAY AND TIME COMBINED ad schedule at the campaign level, please!!! Currently, it's so hard to adjust bidding and optimise targeting...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add segments to dimensions tab please!

Add segments to the dimensions tab would be a much more efficient way of reporting, being able to combine data for different dimensions and identify potential holes in performance

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Campaign level budget report for multiple accounts(Agency level)

Campaign level current daily budget

Bingads budget report has only monthly budget as a column (Currently Daily budget * 30 days) but instead of this, i need current daily budget column (What i currently set campaign level budget) which is useful to find how much budget set in campaign level for multiple accounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base