Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customisable Date Format

At the moment reports are created in MM/DD/YYYY and if you're outside the US this doesn't make any sense. All the other spreadsheets where these reports are imported work in DD/MM/YYYY (or YYYYMMDD).

Please allow people to pick the default date format for the account or for the report, options are "MM/DD/YYYY", "DD/MM/YYYY" and "YYYYMMDD".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Excel Exports

When exporting keyword data export bids including default bids instead of leaving it blank.

I included a CSV file of an account but deleted keywords, ad groups and campaigns for anonymity. Notice that under the bid column there are blanks where the default bid should be. This would be useful when using a formula in a spreadsheet to calculate bids. You can't use a formula on blank cell.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop Coupon (promotional) Code for new user without spending any amount of money!!

Some fraud Advertiser just add a payment method and just input a Coupon (promotional) Code and run a campaign. After the Coupon Money finished, they (fraud Advertiser) create a new account and again do this process. Event again and again, more then 10 times in a calendar month just do this. This is too much high risk for who regular real money investor advertiser. So, I think, It's time to change some rules. Such as, Bing ads now add this option that Coupon (promotional) Code can be apply after spending $20-$50 USD.

Thank You

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Merchant Reviews Report

You need to develop a way to pull performance of ads that include the merchant reviews (plus 3rd party customer reviews like Trust Pilot) versus the performance of ads without the reviews.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Lables column to reports

It would be useful to add label column to reports at least at the Campaign, Ad Group, Keywords and Goals level. Currently, I have to use vlookup after exporting multiple reports from both UI and Reporting sections.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change History Report Delay

It's not clear what the delay is for changes to show up in the Change History report. I recommend:
    * Putting something in the documentation
    * Putting a notice on the report configuration page that goes something like "Note: There may be a delay of up to XX hours for changes to be included in this report."

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hour:Minutes:Second for each keyword used for each click

Hour:Minutes:Second for each keyword used for each click

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include a Campaign budget report

I have a Sell in Bing Ads with over 500 accounts and more than 2000 campaigns, each campaign with a daily budget. I want to check which campaigns ran out of budget in the last week on a daily basis. It would be great to have a report where I can have a quick overview of that (spend vs budget)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide a daily report that shows te time of day when the daily budget is reached

Bing provides several reports to help one judge how much to budget. I am provided with what my daily budget should be. However, it would help me to know what time of day did I reach my budget. If I run out at 8:00 am, I would think differently about my daily budget, than if I run out at 11:30 p,m.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In custom date range reports, allow selection of a future end date.

If I want to run a report from a date (ex. 01/01/2017) to today (or yesterday) everyday, there is no good option for me. I don't want a moving date range. I want a fixed start date every time, so I have to login and change the end date every time I run the report (daily).

If I could pick a future date (similar to AdWords) then I wouldn't need to edit my custom report everyday and could even schedule it!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Share Custom Reports

With the custom reporting feature once a report is saved it is only view able by the user that created the report. We should have an option to be able to share the saved custom report with other users in our group.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide a view or report that shows only abnormal behavior (spikes & drops)

Each Monday morning, I just want to know if any kw perf the previous week went outside of a 'normal' range (up or down) and why (bid, competition, rejection, broken link, budget, etc). A current report will include all the noise of kw perf that is fine and expected. And I want to see what happened that isn't expected or normal - and to have that bubble to the top.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Modifying columns - remove all default columns.

Remove all default columns. When I look at search terms, there are 7 default columns, five of which are completely useless to me. They push the data that I need to see way off the page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Removing my business page off Bing

I never created my business page on bing. when my SEO guy did a search we found my business some how on bing. I would like to get this removed as soon as possible the name of the company is AMD Landscaping and were from coventry RI. PLEASE HELP

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Device Preference as column in Ad report

Unable to add Device Preference as a column in the Ad report located in the Reports center. Only able to add it when exporting in the Ads tab of the Campaign dashboard.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. don't sent reports in compressed folders

don't send the reports in compressed folders

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add keyword level data for manual phone calls

In the call forwarding report there is the campaign and ad group data but not the keyword and search term used to trigger the ad that received a manual phone call.

Please consider adding this ASAP as my client gets almost all phone calls for their leads and not form fields, and not having the keyword data means I can't perform any work on their account!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Campaign level budget report for multiple accounts(Agency level)

Campaign level current daily budget

Bingads budget report has only monthly budget as a column (Currently Daily budget * 30 days) but instead of this, i need current daily budget column (What i currently set campaign level budget) which is useful to find how much budget set in campaign level for multiple accounts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create Effective Ads tool online - or for Mac Users

Apparently the tool is only available on Windows 7 and up.
    Incredible!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. To show main domain instead of sub-domains separately.

Is it possible to show the main domain keywordblocks.com as one in the website URL report instead of separating them into like these: 168411324.keywordblocks.com
    178632446.keywordblocks.com
    181471385.keywordblocks.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base