Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Timezone in reporting

When running a report, if I chose dates first and then timezone, the dates I've chosen disappear and I need to re-enter that, a bit frustrating.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SpreadsheetApp feature

For reporting reasons, I take full advantage of the SpreadsheetApp feature in Google Ads, which allows me to export data to a Google Sheet which in return can be shared with others in my company. It would be great if Bing Ads had this same feature.

Link to Google Ads SpreadsheetApp: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/scripts/docs/examples/spreadsheetapp

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow post impression tracking for Bing Intent Ads!

Allowing post impression tracking for Bing Intent Ads will allow prove the value of more upper funnel activity and help budget be provided to it :)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Disapproved reason for report

It would be useful if we could download a report of Ads and Kwds with a column for disapproved reason, to analyse how many rejected elements we have segmented by reason.
    Regards

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Report to cross reference Keywords with Search Partner Network sites

I'd like a way to see which keywords have appeared on which Search Partner Network sites.

Currently, I have some under-performing keywords and some under-performing partner sites. However, I don't know if the keyword is bad because it's only appearing on bad sites, or if a site is bad because it's only using bad keywords.

I don't want to kill off what could be a good keyword, just because a bad site is dragging it down, and I don't want to kill off what could be a good site just because bad keywords are dragging it down.

Therefore, it would…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Radius targeting should be updated

By slightly changing the latitude and longitude of a location in radius targeting you are able to add different radii and have different bid adjustments but this is not supported for reporting on Bing so can't be sure how well the ads are performing by different radii. It would be better if you didn't have to do this workaround and we had performance reports

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Time zone in Ad group level

Some customers just wanted Bing Ads data to match their data's time zone on their backend. The idea that aside from setting it under campaign level, setting it under Ad group level would be useful as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please show the default campaign report in local timezone

When I come to my "Campaign" screen in the morning, I still see yesterday's date as I live 12.5 hours ahead of US. I'd need reporting on the Timezone I've set.

In the attachment, you'll see that my comp shows 15th May while Bing shows 14th May against "Today". The entire reporting goes for a toss!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For running all reports, create more flexibility and customization.

For example, in the campaign performance reports include the total amount spent for all campaigns combined. Also to be able to have a customized billing statement (date range customized, with monetary values included customizable) to be sent to my email monthly.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A way to check unique clicks, from unique IPs.

This really should be a feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bing Ads Campaign Performance Report in Google Sheet

Can we push the campaign performance data in Google sheet like we are doing in below link?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CXC4aNuElnCGx0zVeS3e10lXT9f6vPQ5SLD1Z6pRR4E/edit#gid=1725893278

There should be a script which push the campaigns data like impressions, clicks, cost data in google sheet. so that we can monitor the performance . We can automate the data and make run the script daily. Weekly or monthly.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cannot sign in to Bing ads

Dear team,
    i currently have an issue of not able to sign in to bing ads, i am from Vietnam and i dont know where to seek help.
    i could sign in just before i ran a campaign, now after reset my password for several time, i still can't sign in. need help

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Contradiction in Word count and character limits sub-section of Bing Ads Policies section:

There is a contradiction in Bing Ads Training material regarding Bing Ads Policies in its sub section "Word count and character limits" on this page

http://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/ad-style-policies

it says that ◦Ad text limit: 71 characters, including spaces and ◦Destination URL: 1,024 characters whereas on other page of same section it says 70 and 1022 respectively look from style policies section of this page:

http://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/cl/243/training/bing-ads-policies

though I got the response from live chat support that former figures are correct, sharing it here for other BAAPs help.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. All. Conv Column / Ability To Not Have A Conversion Goal Be Listed in Conv Column

As with Google you can push a conversion event into the interface, but not have it record in the conversions column. It then populated in the All. Conv column with any other conversions you may be tracking.

The end goal would be to have transactions flowing into the conversions column and then a separate column for (Transactions + Adds to Cart), that can be downloaded and used for bidding optimizations around this micro conversion.

This would allow much more insight into how we should bid for keywords that do not have a direct last paid click conversion.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shopping Report

Hello.
    We need a very simple report that shows Product ID, Product Name, Bid, and Avg. position. I cannot find any displays or reports that include both bid and Avg. position.
    I appreciate your help in resolving this.
    Jean Steckler on behalf of Flows.com

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Retain records longer than 36 months

I cannot believe that Bing does not allow its customers to access data longer than 36 months. Google allows you. The statue of limitations for wire fraud is 5 years so this data is retained for legal reasons. Plus no data company would no retain this information for a tons of obvious reasons. I really hope this changes. I'll say again, Google Adwords let's you create reports going back to the beginning of time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve Overall Reporting

I want to create emailed reports directly from the interface. I have no desire to go to the reporting menu and have to select what type of report I want. I also really hate that I have all my campaigns on daily budgets and the reporting option only has a monthly budget. When I Increase a daily budget in the UI for some reason the report says the monthly budget decreases.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Report exports has percentages as whole numbers in CSV sheets. This causes Excel to display the wrong percentages.

Seriously?

Percentages should ALWAYS be presented as decimal numbers. For example 5.6% CTR should be 0.056 in Excel CSV. NOT 5.6 which = 560% in Excel.

Such a huge oversight.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show campaignID in the Bing Ads UI

Show more fields in Bing Ads UI, especially campaign ID

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Negative KW Conflict Report - Need a campaign and ad group status column

We need to be able to bring in Campaign and Ad Group status as columns in the negative KW conflict report. Currently the report brings in inactive campaigns/ad groups which aren't relevant to the client, so we need to be able to filter for actives only.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base