Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please show the default campaign report in local timezone

When I come to my "Campaign" screen in the morning, I still see yesterday's date as I live 12.5 hours ahead of US. I'd need reporting on the Timezone I've set.

In the attachment, you'll see that my comp shows 15th May while Bing shows 14th May against "Today". The entire reporting goes for a toss!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Full Audience Reporting (Even People Not In Audiences)

Hi,

I had to perform an audience analysis for a large client over the last 2 weeks. I needed to analyze how Remarketing audiences perform on a cpa basis vs prospecting audiences. When you pull an audience report in the Microsoft UI you ONLY get people who are in an added audience you DO NOT get metrics on "people not in audiences" with your audiences so that spend, revenue etc all match totals for that time period. I was forced to subtract my audience report from my overall numbers to get these "people not in audiences" number. This is way…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Approved Limited" Ad - Explanations & Report

It would be a nice to have when one or more ads get flagged by the system and get the status: "Approved Limited" to get a report or a way to know which keyword or what is causing the issue. So we can just fix it by ourselves.
    Hope that helps!
    Cheers!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Forecast Reporting Tool

Hi Bing Ads,

I'd like to raise a suggestion on reporting. where we can get a forecast reporting on searchers, Including estimated impressions or maybe clicks if possible. That way, we could prepare/allocate for our future campaigns through industry and consumer demands.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bill (pdf) automatically set to email adress

It would be nice if the bills (pdf) were automatically sent to me by email. Often I forget to download it although I could claim it for tax purposes

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Website URL (publisher) Tracking/Parameter

Would be perfect to have a Website URL (Publisher) tracking or Parameter (for example {publisher} ) like any of these (https://help.ads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/56799/2), in order to be able to track what specific conversions are coming for each publisher. We need a way to properly track our conversion/click data, so we can optimize by excluding under performing publishers from the syndicated network.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow tracker at impression level

Allow 3rd party impression tracking (an impression pixel) in Microsoft Native

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Increase file size limitations for scheduled email reports

On scheduled reports, the current file size limitation for scheduled email reports is 2 MB. It would be highly beneficial to increase the maximum file size for these emailed reports. Increasing this limit would help a lot of advertisers in the future.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. tracking

to track installs of software within pc system and outside of the website.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have a cost token in url tracking.

Need a cost per click token so we can see exact spend on keywords. Easier to manage when you have alot of keywords.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Getting the exact billing time zone separately for target location would be very helpful

Getting the exact billing time zone separately for target location would be very helpful

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. construction for in-market

include data for construction business in the in-market

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. spend column total

Kindly show the total amount for the spend column when running a performance report from the Reports tab so that I don't need to download it and to apply a formula on an Excel file

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Manual Calls should be counted as Conversions too

A phone call IS a conversion for campaigns intended to generate LEADS, and should be able to be counted as a conversion too. Otherwise I have to tally this manually, Bing isn't using the data properly, and the true CPA is off.

Leads are conversions, whether phone or email, such as for local service businesses.

Manual Calls, calls from Call Extensions, and calls on a website should ALL AUTOMATICALLY track back to Bing as conversions, so that Bing can use that data to optimize the campaign for conversions, ensuring advertisers get the best ROI and re-invest to grow their ad…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Conversions by kind per campaign per day

I need to report on conversions by conversion name per campaign per day. There is no report that allows me to generate that data set or two reports with a foreign key that I can blend on to generate that data set.

It's not enough to know that a certain number of conversions occurred on a particular day—I need to know which conversions occurred.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Include a Campaign budget report

I have a Sell in Bing Ads with over 500 accounts and more than 2000 campaigns, each campaign with a daily budget. I want to check which campaigns ran out of budget in the last week on a daily basis. It would be great to have a report where I can have a quick overview of that (spend vs budget)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bulk Download of Bing Places Performance Data

Allowing bulk download or access of Bing Places performance data. This would be very useful for users with multiple locations.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Search term report Impression data update

Is there a way to specifically ask the search term report to include all of the data, regardless of clicks activity?

One of the most interesting stats my client wanted to know is what search terms have many impressions, but no clicks. It is to understand what can be blacklisted, or targeted better.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please make available to import Google AdWords Express

Please make available to import Google AdWords Express

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base