Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Clicks, CPC and CPA to Gender/Age Reporting

Without this information it is uncertain what changes to make to specific age/gender groups without knowing their performance.

Adwords does this with ease and it something i'd really like to see on bingads!

It would help drive better CPA and cut costs on groups that simply don't convert well.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Entire Time" range goes back too far

When selecting the "Entire Time" range in an account, it usually goes back around 2 years. What would be better is if it went back to the beginning of the account.

For example, I have an account that was started within the last several months. When I select "All Time", the range goes all the way back to the same day 2 years ago. This makes the graphs skewed and hard to read because there's well over a year showing with no stats.

This seems to happen with any account.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. max cpc in adgroup report

max cpc in adgroup report

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you provide more information about this feature suggestion? Why is it important to have it in the ad group report and not other reports?

4. Fix the formatting of the catalog reports

Currently when downloading the reports for rejections in the Bing Merchant Center the formatting will be messed up by any commas in the feed. So anywhere that a feed has a comma will break the formatting for that line.
    The reports that are affected are the ones which can be downloaded off the "Edit a catalog" tab within the Catalog in BMC. The All offers and errors, rejected offers only, and rejected offers and errors reports.
    It appears that this is caused by any commas in the feed. Since most feeds include a comma in the Title, Brand, or description…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd like to "easily" generate a DayParting Report for at least a year across the account and adgroups.

Right now I am trying to generate Dayparting reports for many of my adgroups. Currently in Bing I can get hourly data for up to six months but it doesn't break that data down by day of the week. Through some Excel wizardry I am able to assign Days to Dates, but It would be awesome if this was available as a report in Bing where I can generate a report for the full year of 2014 where I can see who adgroups perform hourly by the day of the week.

This of course directly translates to how I would…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. communicate to

Communicate to account managers when there is a known bug potentially wasting thousands of your own advertising dollars, instead of you having to uncover the mystery yourself and get reimbursed:

"With the amount of traffic you received from outside of your targeting area I believe your account was effected by a recent bug we had that serves ads worldwide regards of location targeting settings......the clicks outside of your targeting area total $2,186.90." #ridiculous

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Paid vs. Organic

I want to be able to see how often a user clicks on my paid ad versus the organic listing on bing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Request for Active Ad Groups with Missing Keywords or Ads

Request to have a reporting feature that allows clients to easily see if they have any active ad groups that contain 0 keywords or 0 ads. This is a request we get from clients regularly.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. search term

I received 1,500 impressions in one of my keywords from yesterday performance but when I tried to run a search term report I have not seen any search term matched to the keyword.

Please update your system and allow us to see search term result for high-volume keywords.

It doesn't make much sense that I can see data for a keyword that had one impression and one click but not a keyword that supposedly received more than 1,500 impressions.

It makes me wonder how reliable the data is because if there is no corresponding information in the search terms, the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make the Product ID column available in Search Term Reports

Make the Product ID column available in Search Term Reports:

When running a search term report for shopping campaigns, it would be helpful if the advertiser were able to see the product ID for the product that was triggered, in order to optimize the product description column in the product feed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable dynamically passing the user's age range and gender in the URL string

Enable dynamically passing the user's age range and gender in the URL string

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please Bing Ads expand to Bangladesh

Please Bing Ads please expand to Bangladesh we are waiting for you bing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Duplicate ads within ad groups

There needs to be a simple report that can pull active ad groups with duplicate ads that are active.

Google has this, and my customers are constantly asking for this audit and there is no good way to pull it across 100+ accounts.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatically add Assists to Keyword Reports

Please auto add assists to keyword reports.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When running report, have the newest report pop up

Right now when I run a report, the window automatically opens the last run report in the report history tab, rather than opening the progress window for the report I'm running. This is confusing and often leads to downloading wrong report if I am not clever enough to give each report a unique name.

It also would be nice when selecting options for a report, for instance switching between keyword and adgroup reports, if the settings such as date didn't reset. Also when changing the report from summary to daily etc, please don't change the dates. In addition please let…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Addition of all conversions column

Addition of All conversions column for reporting to help advertisers track other important sales funnel conversions (without having them as part of existing conversions column. It will lead to more informed ad optimization

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Historical Reports - 3 Year Limit?

Hello, I noticed in the main campaigns dashboard area that the TIME drop down has "ENTIRE TIME." That entire time is actually only the last 3 years.

If you have had an account longer than three years, it's not accurate to say ENTIRE TIME. "Last 3 years" would be accurate.

Furthermore, in REPORTS > Campaign, you can select DATE RANGE: From this drop down menu, there is an "ALL TIME" range that only goes back in my case to 2015. Again, this is inaccurate and mislabeled.

So you have two mistakes, both of which contradict each other, and both of…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Segmenting Auction Insight Report but time!

Need to be able to select a time frame and pull an auction insight report and segment it by week. Please Help! Google Adwords does it just fine

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Search Term To Geo Report

Would be great to have the search term by geography so can determine where to apply bid boosts etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. bounce rate, pages per visit and duration per visit are the important features we need on reporting

as the title shows, and We have contacted your customer service on this issue, he has kindly mentioned it to the engineers on my behalf.
    But I need to inquire and request here by myself, so I am here, slightly late.
    Again bring Back the Features, Thanks Very Much!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base