Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow exclusion of 0 click queries in Search Query Reports

Can you please allow users to exclude 0 click queries from Search Query reports?

A box allowing that split would let advertisers exporting data that right now is just not manageable for large size accounts (excel/tsv files are way too large to open if 0 click queries are included).

Thank you

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. reports need total spend

reports do not automatically total the spend column - need to manually go in each one. please fix this

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Accounts Summary Page Export

Be able to export the Account Summary page into Excel

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be great to pull a report within Bing Ads that shows IP addresses of the clicks

It would be great to pull a report within Bing Ads that shows IP addresses of the clicks

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add CPA to goals report- I have an advertiser that has multiple goals and would like to be able to see the CPA for each individual goal.

Advertisers with multiple conversion goals are not able to see separate CPA metrics with the current goals report- also if there was a way to implement goals in the campaign view that would be ideal.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. All New Ukraine accounts block after enter payment method

Hello, i wanted to register in bing ads, but i cant for two weeks already.. I think you have a problem ukrainian credit cards.. I try everything - i try my all bank cards.. Did you turn off registration ukrainian users? I read many forums, asked in telegram but all users from ukraine had same problem. I attached screenshots. It seems to me, that problem is in credit card, because i do not even create campaign. Look please at screenshots - what i am doing wrong? On credit card i turned off 3d secure code (otp confirmation), turn on payment…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. has no one asked for reports like time on page, page views per keyword, bounce rates, impression share???

time on page, pages views for keywords, bounce rates, impression share???

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Like your basic ads, there needs to be a live way that an advertiser can review how their Site Extensions will appear.

Like your basic ads, there needs to be a live way that an advertiser can review how their Site Extensions will appear.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Search queries from Cortana and Siri in Bing Ads performance reports

With the nature of search evolving rapidly in the mobile environment, it would be highly beneficial to be able to analyze KPIs and share of search queries coming from Cortana and Siri in the Bing Ads performance reports. This will help advertisers to further refine their keyword portfolio and adapt to more innovative ways of search.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Client Level (MCC) Conversion Tracking

Have an option to create a conversion tracking code on client level, the same way as MCC level conversion tracking code in Google.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add BMM as a match type for reporting filters in the UI

In the reporting for search terms/keywords, you can sort by Exact, Phrase, and Broad. You cannot sort by BMM and instead have to manually look for keywords with “+”.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Increase data set for segmentation in the UI

Supporting segmentation of performance by day over a longer period would make reporting that much easier.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search term query report

Hi,

Currently the ST report allows us to generate report only for selected keywords on the first page. I feel option of "All" should also be there under the drop down menu in : "Keywords>Details>Search Term>All, Selected".

Currently it is like this "Keywords>Details>Search Term>Selected"

Its a small feature but it helps a lot when we have to focus on many other things then selecting page one by one to generate report.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need True Entire Time Statistics Available, Especially for Bing Ad Editor, Not Just 366 Days or 2 Years, Follow Google AdWords

How is it possible that Bing still does not allow reporting of more than 2 years? We want to look at data going back as far as it goes. Google has always offered this. There are NO time restrictions in viewing statistics on either the online interface or AdWords Editor. What is even worse, while you can view up to 2 years on the online interface with Bing, you can only view 366 days with Bing Ads Editor! How is this even possible? Normally Bing just copies Google with everything, and for the most part, that is good as AdWords…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Possibility to combine Search Term Report and Keyword report

I would like to be able to get on the same report the Keywords, the bid, the quality score AND the search terms.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change History Date Range Extension

Can you extend the date range for change history report currently bing is providing only for last 6 months but where as google is providing for last 2 years or so..If this done it would be happy to recall the data changes...cheers!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Targeted location reports

Currently you can pull a Geo location report but can't see topline stats by the locations you are targeting. I want a report where I can quickly see the stats in total by each targeted location and not all of the detail.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Increase number of time segments available in Auction Insights downloadable reports

At some point since Bing Ads started offering segmented auction insights data, it began sharply limiting the time period that we can download segmented auction insights data. We are now limited to 16 days of data, 17 weeks, 17 months and 13 quarters. Why? I used to be able to regularly pull 30 days of segmented data and created reports based on this fact. Please reverse this limitation so that we can retrieve at least 60 days of segmented data, 30 weeks and 30 months. As of right now, the data falls significantly short of what is available in Google…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Don't lump multiple matcy types together in search query reports.

The current search query reports run from the Reports section of Bing Ads lumps multiple keyword match types together, skewing the data if you put it into a pivot table. You can add match type as a parameter in your pivot, but this is an extra step. Why not just show keywords with quotes or brackets instead? This is an easy visual and prevents the issue of wrongly combining match type data in a report.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Custom Reports - Save as new report option

Rather than create a new custom report and add in all the columns I want, I will use an existing custom report as the shell. However, when I save the report, it overrides the original custom report. Having an option to "save as new report" would allow me to save the new custom report for my client without overriding the original report.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base