Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All New Ukraine accounts block after enter payment method

Hello, i wanted to register in bing ads, but i cant for two weeks already.. I think you have a problem ukrainian credit cards.. I try everything - i try my all bank cards.. Did you turn off registration ukrainian users? I read many forums, asked in telegram but all users from ukraine had same problem. I attached screenshots. It seems to me, that problem is in credit card, because i do not even create campaign. Look please at screenshots - what i am doing wrong? On credit card i turned off 3d secure code (otp confirmation), turn on payment…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a BOUNCE RATE column for reports

I can not believe there is not a BOUNCE RATE column for reporting in Bing Ads!!! That seems like a pretty common sense thing to have. If I have a million clicks to my website and no one is staying on it long enough to make a conversion....that's pretty important to know because obviously something is wrong with my ads, keywords, or website!! Please put a bounce rate on there!! And it's not just a "Google" thing....every type of tracking software I use has a bounce rate in my reporting!!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We introduced bounce rate into reports a few years ago and it was rarely used by advertisers. We’ve since removed it and do not expect to return it anytime soon.

3. Change History Date Range Extension

Can you extend the date range for change history report currently bing is providing only for last 6 months but where as google is providing for last 2 years or so..If this done it would be happy to recall the data changes...cheers!!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Include Keywords items in the reporting Tab "Targeting" "Geographical location"

While looking for a report due to targeting options used by Customers, I would like to see the keyword option added into the reporting. Then I would have an idea of which keyword is generating conversions and for which region. It helps customers to target much better based on the geographical location and to use the incremental bids in those specific location and for those specific keywords. Right now, we do not have the keyword column appearing.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Zeroed Out Performance Data for Entire Time in Bing Ads

Fix Bing Ads so that performance data is never zeroed out when trying to view Entire Time and we don't have to refresh.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. SpreadsheetApp feature

For reporting reasons, I take full advantage of the SpreadsheetApp feature in Google Ads, which allows me to export data to a Google Sheet which in return can be shared with others in my company. It would be great if Bing Ads had this same feature.

Link to Google Ads SpreadsheetApp: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/scripts/docs/examples/spreadsheetapp

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be great to pull a report within Bing Ads that shows IP addresses of the clicks

It would be great to pull a report within Bing Ads that shows IP addresses of the clicks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. data retention -- we need to be able to retrieve data going back to the beginning of time. This is bizarre that we can't.

WE should be able to retrieve data older than just 3 years. Google Adwords let's us retrieve data going back to the beginning of time and we expect the same from Bing. We lost some critical data that we can't recreate because of this.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. reports need total spend

reports do not automatically total the spend column - need to manually go in each one. please fix this

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Here's an idea...Why not add FTP delivery as an option to all automated custom export reports.

This allows some of us to script automation services so that we can simply retrieve the reports without having to write complex API solutions just to get to our data.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Client Level (MCC) Conversion Tracking

Have an option to create a conversion tracking code on client level, the same way as MCC level conversion tracking code in Google.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. import google analytics data

Import google analytics data
    Since I now can import Adwords, I can autotag so I can more or less track all in Google analytics I only miss the possibility to get the tracked data back into Bing Ads. Either manually or on regular basis. Might also be good if other data based on Adwords(in analytics) might be imported also. That could be a good base for further expansion of the bing ads account, especially in countries where Bing are very small compared to Google and thus the base for intelligence is limitied for bing. Even if searchpatterns are different there…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Targeted location reports

Currently you can pull a Geo location report but can't see topline stats by the locations you are targeting. I want a report where I can quickly see the stats in total by each targeted location and not all of the detail.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. has no one asked for reports like time on page, page views per keyword, bounce rates, impression share???

time on page, pages views for keywords, bounce rates, impression share???

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Modifying columns - remove all default columns.

Remove all default columns. When I look at search terms, there are 7 default columns, five of which are completely useless to me. They push the data that I need to see way off the page.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Historical Reports - 3 Year Limit?

Hello, I noticed in the main campaigns dashboard area that the TIME drop down has "ENTIRE TIME." That entire time is actually only the last 3 years.

If you have had an account longer than three years, it's not accurate to say ENTIRE TIME. "Last 3 years" would be accurate.

Furthermore, in REPORTS > Campaign, you can select DATE RANGE: From this drop down menu, there is an "ALL TIME" range that only goes back in my case to 2015. Again, this is inaccurate and mislabeled.

So you have two mistakes, both of which contradict each other, and both of…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Share Custom Reports

With the custom reporting feature once a report is saved it is only view able by the user that created the report. We should have an option to be able to share the saved custom report with other users in our group.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. All. Conv Column / Ability To Not Have A Conversion Goal Be Listed in Conv Column

As with Google you can push a conversion event into the interface, but not have it record in the conversions column. It then populated in the All. Conv column with any other conversions you may be tracking.

The end goal would be to have transactions flowing into the conversions column and then a separate column for (Transactions + Adds to Cart), that can be downloaded and used for bidding optimizations around this micro conversion.

This would allow much more insight into how we should bid for keywords that do not have a direct last paid click conversion.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Search queries from Cortana and Siri in Bing Ads performance reports

With the nature of search evolving rapidly in the mobile environment, it would be highly beneficial to be able to analyze KPIs and share of search queries coming from Cortana and Siri in the Bing Ads performance reports. This will help advertisers to further refine their keyword portfolio and adapt to more innovative ways of search.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base