Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the reporting feature show the customer's name and order number

In order for me to accurately see if I'm making a profit using Bing Ads, I need to see what the customer ordered. Our profit margins are different for different products and a blanket number wont cover our true costs and profits. I'm sure other companies feel the same way.
    For this reason we need the customer's order number and name. This is keeping us from spending additional money on Bing Ads because it's not worth throwing money at something when you cant tell what the results truly are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add an Assist column to the Bing Ads UI

Allow us to add an assist column to the bing Ads UI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please include Revenue Value & ROAS & Graphs in Account Summary

I have an Agency account with other client accounts, I would like to see an overview of Revenue (not just conversion) in the Account Summary, it would also be cool to have a graph with selectable metrics as well...Google AdWords has this as shown in the Attachment. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SOV and Bid suggestions in Keyword Reports

I would like to be able to pull a keyword report for multiple accounts and have it show the keywords SOV and suggested bids (first page bid, top of page bid, first position bid).

Right now, I can get the suggested bids by adding columns on the keywords tab, but there is no way to do this across multiple accounts.

Google has this capability.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Request for Campaigns Missing Sitelinks

Request to easily pull a report for campaigns (across multiple accounts) that do not have sitelinks or enhanced sitelinks implemented.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Downloading Search Query Data for 2 years

There is no option of downloading the search query data for last 2 years for desired month. As it's giving only from current month for last two years. There is no flexibility of downloading the data.

For example: I need to download the search query data from January 2014 - April 2016. but its only giving the report from April 2014 (the current month). As i',m loosing that two months data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. shatrangechal ko mat deta hun,

donea ki dolat zaror her insano taq ponche ghi,freedom human right,woman,children,oldage international law emplement shoro kardea,abhi sirf dolat ko samne lane se donea hil ghae,ham ne chupe huwe dushmane insaneat ko show karna tha wo kamyabhi mil ghae,pananamaleak un logon ko defencesive line mae le jana hae,oh bewaquf ham bap hean shatrange expert ke bap hean,kabhi beta bap se bara nahe hu saqta,abhi jin ke nam ae en ki koe ehmeat nahe,ye asani se kanon se bach jaen ghe,ham un logon ko nangha Karen ghe jin ko donea ehtajaj nahe thude mare ghi,jin ne donea ko disbalance ur katel ke…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improve sorting speed

When running keyword details for last 3 months, the time it takes to return results is pathetic. Please improve the speed of sorting! Currently, these tools are almost unusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To show main domain instead of sub-domains separately.

Is it possible to show the main domain keywordblocks.com as one in the website URL report instead of separating them into like these: 168411324.keywordblocks.com
    178632446.keywordblocks.com
    181471385.keywordblocks.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Removing my business page off Bing

I never created my business page on bing. when my SEO guy did a search we found my business some how on bing. I would like to get this removed as soon as possible the name of the company is AMD Landscaping and were from coventry RI. PLEASE HELP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Having Device Preference in Performance Report

As a advertiser, I would like to see Device Preference and Device Type both show in performance report so that I can check if the ad actually shown is right according to my preference set up. Currently, only Device Type is a valid column to include in the Performance Report. A link that shows all the valid columns in Performance Report is attached below. Besides, AdWords has both of these columns which is more convenient.

( https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/bing-ads-reporting-adperformancereportcolumn(v=msads.90).aspx )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please make the Change History Report more specific specially when changing from prepay to postpay or vise versa. Easy to understand

Please make the Change History Report more specific specially when changing from prepay to postpay or vise versa. Easy to understand like the values.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Report exports has percentages as whole numbers in CSV sheets. This causes Excel to display the wrong percentages.

Seriously?

Percentages should ALWAYS be presented as decimal numbers. For example 5.6% CTR should be 0.056 in Excel CSV. NOT 5.6 which = 560% in Excel.

Such a huge oversight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Age and gender reporting. Please add the option to run the report by hour, i.e under Show (unit of time) please add the option "Hour".Thanks

Age and gender reporting. Please add the option to run the report by hour, i.e under Show (unit of time) please add the option "Hour".Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I tried to search my business, but not success. It show your auction and the link can't go to my website!!!

I tried to search my business, but not success. It show your auction and the link can't go to my website!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add keyword level data for manual phone calls

In the call forwarding report there is the campaign and ad group data but not the keyword and search term used to trigger the ad that received a manual phone call.

Please consider adding this ASAP as my client gets almost all phone calls for their leads and not form fields, and not having the keyword data means I can't perform any work on their account!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Misuse of Bing ads and working against policy

Hi the url landing page is not under bing policy
    http://www.1800-986-6940-tech-support.org/
    Kindly see that .
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Report to cross reference Keywords with Search Partner Network sites

I'd like a way to see which keywords have appeared on which Search Partner Network sites.

Currently, I have some under-performing keywords and some under-performing partner sites. However, I don't know if the keyword is bad because it's only appearing on bad sites, or if a site is bad because it's only using bad keywords.

I don't want to kill off what could be a good keyword, just because a bad site is dragging it down, and I don't want to kill off what could be a good site just because bad keywords are dragging it down.

Therefore, it would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am a bing ads customer. Your statistics on reporting traffic are inaccurate. The average position in search results that you report are wr

Please fix your system. I've never seen my advertised site list anywhere for my search words and yet im being charged as if they do. As a matter of fact for every search word listed as clicked, am unable to verify my listing even shows in the top 100 positions and you report average positions from 1.8 to 3.4 ??? My independent tracking system also disputes your reporting. FIX IT!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base