Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We desperately need to tie in revenue to its transaction

I have Bing reporting revenue that I cannot associate with a transaction number from our eCommerce system. This is, however, is done in Google Analytics. The revue Bing reports does not match up with any of our other reports so there is no way to confirm the revenue being reported is actually valid. If you reported the revue against the actual order number or transaction number, then this would verify the revenue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. affiliate markiting problem

ich habe versucht paar anzeigen zu stellen und alle sind abgelehnt geworden wegen phishing obwohl es keine phishing ist
    eine nachkontrolle dauert 4 tage was zu lang ist wenn man affiliate markiting macht .. mänche anzeigen daueren nur 4 tagen wenn überhaupt ..
    die selbe anzeigen könnte ich problrmlos bei google ads erstellen ohne dass der system sie als phishing zeigt ..
    entwicklen Sie bitte ihre system ..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report showing product group + SKU performance

Is it possible to have a report that provides data on campaign + ad group + ProductGroup + SKU performance?

I understand there is the Product Dimension Report which surfaces the SKUs. And that Product Partition and Product Partition Unit show the product group ID.

However, it would be nice to have a report that shows you campaign/adgroup/product/sku level performance for product groups housing multiple SKUs.

If an account has a SKU showing multiple times do to it's structure, and they aren't in their own product group, it's helpful to know each location+SKU distinct performance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have a cost token in url tracking.

Need a cost per click token so we can see exact spend on keywords. Easier to manage when you have alot of keywords.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Exporting a report that shows search term and the website url (publisher).

Exporting a report that shows search term and the website url (publisher). Currently, it's only in separate reports. So that we can know if it's the problem with search term or problem with publisher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Conversion Delay report

Be able to create conversion delay reports to see the time it takes a user who clicks on ad to complete the conversion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Job for bing chat support for newbie

I want to be a part of bing ..i have great passion towards bing and my dream is to work as chat support so how can i apply for bing😕😔😔.. I really appreciate if you help me to find job for bing as chat support. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Segment 'Keyword text' under Ads tab

Adding 'Keyword text' segment under 'Ads' tab will give better idea about performance of an ad based on keywords. Adding 'Search term' would be an extra advantage which is also missing in Google Ads :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. IP report

I would suggest to have an IP report so that we can track if the visitors have already click on the ads and check our products but did not purchase anything on the same day but eventually, the visitor bookmark the website and purchase something on the following day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Spend and Revenue by segment in Dimension

In the Dimension tab, show columns "Spend" and "Revenue" for each segment, so that Advertiser can optimize at micro-segment level by looking at the profitability

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Netteler not happen but if charges

Netteler try to pay with my card and I denied it 4 times but if I charged $ 1 at all times.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Reporting on billed costs

As a Financial Controller I would highly appreciate a report on our total cost by account what I can pull for a month, or any other time period. With the monthly invoice I have that info, but it is not available with any other payment methods. Very annoying, as I can not reconcile expenses with my own clients, who are monthly payers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Microsoft Advertising Editor - Top Impr Share metric

When viewing statistics in Editor 'Top Impression Share' metric is currently not included, however other SoV metrics are.
    Customer exports the statistical data from from Editor and imports into tool to help with optimisiation decisions. Can 'Top Impression Share' be made available in Editor?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ad extension details

This report takes forever. Please redo methodology or crank up the speed of the calculations. It's slow both in UI and API.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Convert currency in manger account (MCC)

If you use a manager account, you may have accounts that show cost data in a local currency different from the one used by your manager account. With multi-currency reporting, you can convert this local currency data to the manager account’s currency, so that you can more easily analyze costs and performance across accounts.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reports

the spend amount should be available for age and gender report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom IP Reports of Clicks across Conversion to reduce Irrelevant clicks and Save Spends

This report saves your unnecessary spends and you can add this budget on more relevant clicks.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base