Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better Filters

Would you be able to add a filter to the reporting that can exclude traffic from outside certain regions. For example, I want to look at multiple accounts on a search query report but only traffic from the UK

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  dareo responded

We would like to learn more about interest in this feature. Is this a feature that is expected in the Reports tab as part of the search terms feature within the Keywords grid?

2. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple time units in reports

We should be able to select multiple time units in reports.
    ie; I need to look at Time of Day AND Day of Week at the same time.
    This should be a fairly simple fix.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow multiple tracking codes on one page

Create unique tracking ID numbers so that multiple accounts can track a single conversion page.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. data retention -- we need to be able to retrieve data going back to the beginning of time. This is bizarre that we can't.

WE should be able to retrieve data older than just 3 years. Google Adwords let's us retrieve data going back to the beginning of time and we expect the same from Bing. We lost some critical data that we can't recreate because of this.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add conversion goal as a segment in the reporting

I'd like to see different conversion goal names in my reports to be able to compare leads and sales between Bing/Yahoo, AOL and syndicated search partners. At the moment it's only possible to see the total amount of conversions for each network, not the conversion type by network.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Do not count some Conversions, under "conversion" column

Similar to Google Adwords,
    We want to have the ability for each conversion goal, to choose whether its conversions will get counted under "conversion" column or not.

The segmentation feature is not enough, because it looks too messy, and doesn't allow to sort the column by conversion rate.

The motivation:
    I have 2 conversion goals: checkout page view, and sale. I upload sales offline.
    I want the conversion column to count the checkout page view goal, since it is important enough to know whether visitors go where i want them to go.

however, if the same visitor also makes a…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Here's an idea...Why not add FTP delivery as an option to all automated custom export reports.

This allows some of us to script automation services so that we can simply retrieve the reports without having to write complex API solutions just to get to our data.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. kindly give debit card

Allow debit card in India

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add more filtering to all reports

i can run a geo report and i can run a website url report, but i can't see what locations the search partners were shown

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we have the full report name under the Report History section?

As of right now, the full report name is not shown under the Report History section in the UI. That causes confusion to users because a lot of times the user sees several reports with the same naming, such as:

'Campaign change history 2...'

There is a mouse layover function that allows the user to see it, but unfortunately this does not work well all the time.

Are there any plans to enlarge this section?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. search term

I received 1,500 impressions in one of my keywords from yesterday performance but when I tried to run a search term report I have not seen any search term matched to the keyword.

Please update your system and allow us to see search term result for high-volume keywords.

It doesn't make much sense that I can see data for a keyword that had one impression and one click but not a keyword that supposedly received more than 1,500 impressions.

It makes me wonder how reliable the data is because if there is no corresponding information in the search terms, the…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow exclusion of 0 click queries in Search Query Reports

Can you please allow users to exclude 0 click queries from Search Query reports?

A box allowing that split would let advertisers exporting data that right now is just not manageable for large size accounts (excel/tsv files are way too large to open if 0 click queries are included).

Thank you

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. reports need total spend

reports do not automatically total the spend column - need to manually go in each one. please fix this

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Accounts Summary Page Export

Be able to export the Account Summary page into Excel

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add CPA to goals report- I have an advertiser that has multiple goals and would like to be able to see the CPA for each individual goal.

Advertisers with multiple conversion goals are not able to see separate CPA metrics with the current goals report- also if there was a way to implement goals in the campaign view that would be ideal.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. has no one asked for reports like time on page, page views per keyword, bounce rates, impression share???

time on page, pages views for keywords, bounce rates, impression share???

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tool Provider Support for MSAN

Not being able to see front and back end metrics for MSAN in the same platform as their other campaigns is a major roadblock in getting advertiser opted into MSAN - the workaround does not work as well for features like feed-based MSAN

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Client Level (MCC) Conversion Tracking

Have an option to create a conversion tracking code on client level, the same way as MCC level conversion tracking code in Google.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add BMM as a match type for reporting filters in the UI

In the reporting for search terms/keywords, you can sort by Exact, Phrase, and Broad. You cannot sort by BMM and instead have to manually look for keywords with “+”.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base