Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bing Ads Editor Should Show Ad Group Status When I Export Text Ads!

Bing Ads Editor Should Show Ad Group Status When I Export Text Ads! It's crazy as to why that goes away for some reason when it goes into a CSV file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ads will never produce clicks until Windows put a Bing Search Click box in the Start Click, top and bottom header of Edge, Chrome and Fir,

Ads will never produce clicks until Windows put a Bing Search Click box in the Start Click, top and bottom header of Edge, Chrome and Firefox.l

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BAE- active ad groups filter

When hitting the Export Entire Account button in BAE, when you hit "active" for only active campaigns, its misleading because it still gives you non active ad groups. It would be nice to have an "active campaigns" and an "active ad groups" button for the export. The advanced filter seems to work differently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  Prince responded

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your suggestion. We will look into this.

Thanks,
    Prince

4. Status column in the Targeting Tab of Editor

The current status column in the Targeting tab for Location targets is not reflective of the campaign status. It shows an "Active" status for campaigns that are paused. It is unclear what the Status column is referring to... "campaign status", "location target" status, "ad group status," etc. Updating this to either accurately reflect the status of the campaign for the targeted location, or adding in columns such as "campaign status" "ad group status" would be useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow me to set default columns in Bing Ads Editor

Allow me to set default columns in Bing Ads Editor so that after getting Statistics I don't have to re-select the columns I want to see and not see. Also, I would like to be able to set "Fit to Content" as my default. I have to re-select this each time as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. you should be able to request exceptions within the Bing Ads Editor interface

you should be able to request exceptions within the Bing Ads Editor interface not only in the API

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create Duplicate Ad Button - if there is one now it is not obvious to me. For split testing it should be a snap to duplicate an existing ad

Create Duplicate Ad Button - if there is one now it is not obvious to me. For split testing it should take a second to create a duplicate ad and modify it slightly. Make the button obvious!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bing Editor: Increase Find & Replace Character Limit

It used to be possible to find and replace long URLs. However, there is a character limit making it difficult to find and replace long tracking strings for URLs with slight variations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. need a way to find adgroups that aren't serving ads

In the adwords editor, you can sort adgroups by verified status in order to find adgroups without keywords or ad text. I would be nice if we had a way in the adcenter desktop to find problem adgroups.

So for instance, sometimes when I import into the adcenter desktop, I will get a partial failure that goes unnoticed. A visual queue sure would be useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Edit any field and upload without the need to Export and Import

Having download and made lots of alterations mainly keyword modifier using + in front of all town names the save went OK but only 8 of 140 alterations were uploaded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: not all active geo targets showing in new editor. All show when you export, but not in editor view making copy and paste not possible

Bug: not all geo targets showing in new editor. All show when you export, but not in editor view making copy and paste not possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keyword Statistics are fundamentally wrong

All Keyword Statistics are fundamentally wrong today. Please correct ASAP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bing Ads Editor also should show the sum, same way it shown on your website.

Bing Ads Editor also should show the sum, same way it shown on your website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. minimizing of the editing window/section of the main screen makes it inaccessible

minimizing of the editing window/section of the main screen makes it inaccessible. Once I did this, I'm no longer able to bring it back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bing Ads Editor Jumps Back to Top

Each time you delete a keyword Bing Ads Editor jumps back up to the top of the list. This is annoying if you're working on a big list of keywords and have to continually scroll down to the bottom of the list again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to add (not import) negative keywords at the Ad Group level of a Campaign - Similar to the functionality of AdWords Editor.

Ability to add (not import) negative keywords at the Ad Group level of a Campaign - Similar to the functionality of AdWords Editor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ads Tool Intelligence

Ads Tool Intelligence could not applied in Vietnam for research keywords.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Save View state after making advanced bid changes in Bing Ads Editor

I'm in Bing Ads Editor on the Keywords tab and I have a View selected (ie. Active). I select some keywords and click Advanced Bid Changes, adjust bids, and hit ok. The screen refreshes and the View is reset to All. This is annoying. The View stats should be saved until I change it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base