How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

Please Can Bing Stop Putting Whole Account in Review When you Have Good Campaigns?

I understand the review process but i don't understand when you have lots of good live and approved campaigns but when you have just 1 or 2 bad paused or live campaigns your whole account goes into review even your good and approved campaigns and i this this is wrong and we lose business and due to this i have lost 2 weeks of business.

Also can the review team say to change everything at 1 time as i have change things like they said and yet they keep asking for more changes that are completely different and this made the review go on for to long.

So please bing fix this issue as soon as you can.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kirsty shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very good suggestion, the review should only focus on the new content or changes, it doesnt make sense to review already reviewed and unchanged campaigns just because i added a new campaign to the account.

Its quite frustrating and costly to have a already reviewed campaign stopped because of a new campaign being added to the account. Like why has it to be reviewed if nothing was changed on the campaign.

Please Bing look into this as it is of huge concern

Feedback and Knowledge Base