Adcenter and Microsoft Publisher merger
The world is becoming more digital and uses less physical published materials, publisher is never used because it lacks a lot of design power like products from Coral and Adobe and others, so its only logical to merge adcenter and publisher together with new features such as:
1. sms/email marketing
2. Search engine marketing (Bing and maybe Google too)
3. Submission and tracking of video/static ads to online ad networks.
4. Affiliate marketing engine (please view Adobe Business Catalyst affiliate marketing engine www.businesscatalyst.com/)
5. Social media posting, Article marketing to blogs etc
7. Submission and tracking of video ads to TV ad networks globally (e.g abc, fox, cnn, BBC etc). This will require and online platform where the TV side will scan the content for format, law and policy compliances while the users waits for approval and the status is shown on the new merged software.
8. Submission and tracking of offline-digital signage networks (e.g http://www.mediasignage.com/)
9. An Office Market Place for custom designs (logos, corporate identity stuff, business cards, brochure, email templates, corporate desktop themes, document templates, excel templates, PowerPoint presentation templates, Access templates, professional high quality advert video .etc) to serve users that don’t have design or super tech skills. Here a user will find profiles of designers choose one and one designed and sent back to them through the new merged software.
10. Online WebPR/reputation management features for business.
On your side revenue will come from ad commission, sale of software and subscriptions payment. Since Office is Global product this must allow submission to any market in the world. This new merge software does not compete with other partner products like Adobe or Corel it server as a marketing platform for any sized business and you can maybe call it Microsoft Office Marketer or something. This product should able to work well with Dynamics products, or other competition EFR products from SAP, Oracle etc. We love MSFT and we think you guys can do it.
yep a full one marketing software is the future of marketing, directed to both big and small business
The merger of two tools meant to achieve the same goals, 'to promote and market'!