Allow Bing advertisers to target LinkedIn Audiences
Now that Microsoft owns LinkedIn, I (and my B2B clients) would love to be able to target their massively valuable audiences. Please add these into Bing Ads so we can take over the world together.
This is now in pilot, please refer to the blog post to learn more!
Dann Paxton commented
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product-category/buy-runtz-weed/" rel="dofollow">Buy Runtz weed</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-banana-runtz/" rel="dofollow"> Buy Banana Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-buddhas-hands-runtz/" rel="dofollow">Buy Buddhas Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-ether-runtz/" rel="dofollow"> Buy Ether Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-gruntz-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Gruntz Online </a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-hawaiian-runtz/" rel="dofollow">Buy Hawaiian Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-moneybagg-runtz/" rel="dofollow">Buy Moneybagg Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-pink-runtz/" rel="dofollow">Buy Pink Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-runtz-og/" rel="dofollow">Buy Runtz Og</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-sharklato-runtz/" rel="dofollow">Buy Sharklato Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/buy-white-runtz/" rel="dofollow">Buy White Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/frosties-runtz/" rel="dofollow">Frosties Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/peach-kobbler-runtz/" rel="dofollow"> Peach Kobbler Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/runtz-weed/" rel="dofollow">Runtz Weed</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/vlone-runtz/" rel="dofollow"> Vlone Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/whole-lotta-runtz/" rel="dofollow"> Whole Lotta Runtz</a>
<a href="https://potsnbuds.com/product/zourz-runtz/" rel="dofollow"> Zourz Runtz</a>
MD RINGKU ALI commented
Please approve my adult advertisers account
Adela Miller commented
very much needed update. When is it going to be public and Is it applicable to all??? Also can we target LinkedIn audience?? Please answer
Contacting technical support
- Windows 10 comes with a new application designed to make it easier to find the kind of help you need for your particular problem. This application is simply called, Get help , the application works very similar to the phone robots that make you press different numbers on your phone until they finally direct you to the corresponding department.
- The application, like most things on Windows these days, requires that you log in with a Microsoft account.
- To open the Get Help application , follow these steps:
- Click on the Start button, click on the All Applications button on the Start menu on the lower left edge and click Get Help.
- The get help program appears, shown here, and you will immediately be asked to describe your problem.
- Describe your problem at the bottom, for example reset the microsoft account password. Then click on the arrow icon.
- The support will provide you with a tutorial related to your problem, which you should read carefully to obtain specific information about how to solve it.
- Ask in the Microsoft community: millions of users with the same problem you have, most likely already found a solution in the microsoft community . Just enter a question and hundreds how to get help in windows 10 count users and microsoft assistants will be there to help you.
When is this going to be available outside of the US?
That's great update so far. When this features will be applicable for all?
I would love to have this functionality. It would provide Bing with a potential leg-up on Google's offerings. Please incorporate in 2019!
Robbie Spil commented
I would love this, please add this function in!
Hello Bing team, please allow advertisers to target LinkedIn audiences.
Hi BingAds experts, is it now possible to target Linkedin Audiences in 2019 ? Many thanks
Jordan McClements commented
hello we are very interested in this please keep me posted.
wow. keep us posted!
Lawrence Chasse commented
Very much looking forward to this functionality for my clients!
Bing, this would really set you apart from Google. Let's get it done!
Do it quick!!
Stephen Hamilton commented
This would actually give Bing Ads something Google AdWords doesn't have and which would be actually highly valuable.
Jeff Collins commented
That would be incredible for B2B sales.