Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. delete uet

Make it so I can delete old UET tags and conversion goals.

166 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Feedback Received  ·  25 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. comments

I would like to see Bing Ads Editor add a local comments field, like AdWords Editor has. I find it very valuable when I can leave comments when I'm editing, because I can come back in the future to see what was previously done.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Feedback Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SMS Messaging

Offer SMS (Text) messaging for specific topics and issues - to alert customers of issues with the product or with their account and to let them know when an issue is resolved (e.g. credit card expiring, editorial rejection, paused ads, coupon depleted, etc.)

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatic Upload from File for Offline Conversions

Create a schedule to regularly upload a file that you keep online by entering a URL for Offline Conversions.

Here is a link for how Google gives it - https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7014069

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please build a UET Tag helper plug-in for Edge.

It would be great to have a UET helper plug-in built for the Edge browser. Currently it's only available for Chrome.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Feedback Received  ·  0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Roll out DSA for the Indian market

Currently DSA is available only for UK and USA markets. I should be available for other large markets as well.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ad Formats / Ad Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. Since this request, DSA has been rolled out to the US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, and Canada.

We’re currently evaluating which markets we’ll expand to next based on volume. India is not currently on the roadmap, but will be considered at a future date.

Thanks again!

Grant and Aurea

7. Notify Account Manager When Their UET Tag Is Disabled!!

Bing should send some kind of notification to let the account owner/manager know if their conversions are not being tracked due to an invalid UET code. My account was running for a while without me knowing there was a problem!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show Feed % Match and Mismatch Alerts for Product IDs from the Product Audiences Code

When setting up Bing Product Audiences, it would be nice to get some sort of validation in the interface that a threshold percentage of collected IDs are matching the Bing Merchant Center. If they are not matching, I would like to be alerted, to see what the match percentage is, and to receive a list of IDs that did not match.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Feedback Received  ·  0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. UET-Tag for AMP

We wanted to insert the UET-Tag into our AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) and after talking to the support, we found out that there is no "non-javascript" that we can use.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. duration goal - Less Than

Duration Goal - Less Than
    Including "Less Than" option for creating Duration goal.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the ability to track a "virtual pageview" of a page that doesn't necessarily exist. This simplifies our page conversion tracking.

We have forms that are submitted via XHR requests and we want to track conversions when those requests come back successful. However, rather than tracking an event, we'd like to use a virtual pageview for simplicity. Basically, we'd tell Bing that the user went to a specific page URL that doesn't actually exist.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Website Phone numbers tracking

We should able to track the website phone # by adding code to track the phone number call that came from Bing compare to other platforms. (Desktop Website or Mobile website)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Feedback Received  ·  1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Import google analytics Transaction and Goals

It will be great if we can we can import Transaction and Goals from Google analytics to Bing Ads and also the re-marketing list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Event snippet for conversion page

Leider habe ich immer wieder Probleme Conversions zu tracken, wenn diese über einen externen Zahlungsabwickler ausgeführt werden, wo ich das UET Tag nicht einbinden kann. Bei Google Ads wird das durch ein "Event snippet for conversion page" gelöst, dieses setzt man auf der Bestellbestätigungsseite ein und die Conversion wird dann trotzdem getrackt, obwohl man das Tracking Pixel beim externen Zahlungsanbieter nicht einbinden kann. Es wäre super wenn Bing beim Conversion Tracking genau die selben Optionen hätte wie Google Ads. Vielen Dank für die Mühe

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow specific Campaign Goals for each Ad Campaign

I'd like to see a drop down to select a specific 'conversion goal' for each 'ad campaign'. This way, I could enter a "profit" value for each product I sell. Right now, even if I enter a variable to grab $$ for all products sold through the UET, it grabs the gross sale price only (and shipping costs I believe?). So $28 is what shows in the stats to optimize but I need it to show $12 to optimize.

BTW: here is the code I received from Bing to grab the variables. I also added the top and bottom code…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide a real-time UET events debugger

While we can try to validate our UET implementation using the UET Tag Helper browser extension, it would be really useful to have a realtime event debugger to show what actual events were received and how they were ingested by Microsoft's platform, similar to Facebook's Analytics "Event Debugging" view, or Google Analytics "Realtime > Events" view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CSP would like to remove bat.bing.com from image src

We currently load bat.bing through Google Tag Manager.

I would like to remove bat.bing.com from our image-src in our Content Security Policy.

Do you or could you support non-pixel transport mechanisms such-as xhr or beacons like Google does?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keyword recommendations

You create lists of recommended keywords that span multiple pages of up to 100 rows which isn't enough. You've suggested 300+ keywords, there should be at least 250 rows

Worse though, if I'm selecting keywords from the first page of recommendation and then move to the next page of keyword recommendations to add more, the platform forgets the selections from the first page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. View all extensions

It would be handy to view 'all extensions' for a campaign in a list as well as keeping the current option to view each extension individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remarketing instructions and videos

Please could Bing provide longer, more detailed, step-by-step videos on Remarketing. The existing 4 minute (approx) video is rushed at the end, and doesn't go into enough detail on remarketing on Bing Ads.Please clarify the steps - for all aspects of remarketing success - using images of ads, and please don't miss any steps out! Thanks so much. Hope this helps. KR, EMcC

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base