Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. delete uet

Make it so I can delete old UET tags and conversion goals.

190 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Feedback Received  ·  25 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. comments

I would like to see Bing Ads Editor add a local comments field, like AdWords Editor has. I find it very valuable when I can leave comments when I'm editing, because I can come back in the future to see what was previously done.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Feedback Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Imported Changes to Be Reviewed BEFORE Posting

How is it ever a good idea to post changes directly to Bing without any way to review the change? In addition, after importing and automatically posting I then have to re-download the account to see the changes that were just made. This requires more time than the old import function and is dangerous, as I have to post live campaigns before I can see whether or not I actually want to run them.

Without any way to turn off this new "improved" functionality, I am now required to handle all imports with csv files which is slower than the…

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have added an additional option for you to download locally under Tools → Options → Defaults. Note that, this workaround doesn’t offer the full benefit of server based import as the released version as below -

• Id mapping of campaigns – Tight mapping with Google campaigns based on IDs so there are no missed or duplicate campaigns
    • Scale – Ability to import large accounts
    • Background import that lets you work on other operations as import is in progress
    • Schedules – Creating future recurring imports from editor.

For campaigns that require little or no review, we would recommend a server based import to take advantage of these benefits. In cases where you would like a more hands on preview approach you can use the local download option. You can switch between these options easily between imports based on your needs. If you have further questions or…

4. Editable Action Text for Action Extensions

We're a B2B company and would like to add CTAs like "View Demo" or "Get A Guided Tour" in the Action Extensions. It would be great if we could edit the text within a specific character limit so that we can add more relevant and targeted action text.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View and edit shopping bids at the ad group level

We would like the ability to view and edit shopping bids at the ad group level. It's helpful when viewing ad groups across various campaigns.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Import google analytics Transaction and Goals

It will be great if we can we can import Transaction and Goals from Google analytics to Bing Ads and also the re-marketing list.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Feedback Received  ·  0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatic Upload from File for Offline Conversions

Create a schedule to regularly upload a file that you keep online by entering a URL for Offline Conversions.

Here is a link for how Google gives it - https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7014069

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. SMS Messaging

Offer SMS (Text) messaging for specific topics and issues - to alert customers of issues with the product or with their account and to let them know when an issue is resolved (e.g. credit card expiring, editorial rejection, paused ads, coupon depleted, etc.)

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to add Conversion Goals as Audience

As advertisers, we should have the ability to remarket back to users via our already defined and tracked conversion goals.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Feedback Received  ·  0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please build a UET Tag helper plug-in for Edge.

It would be great to have a UET helper plug-in built for the Edge browser. Currently it's only available for Chrome.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Roll out DSA for the Indian market

Currently DSA is available only for UK and USA markets. I should be available for other large markets as well.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ad Formats / Ad Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. Since this request, DSA has been rolled out to the US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, and Canada.

We’re currently evaluating which markets we’ll expand to next based on volume. India is not currently on the roadmap, but will be considered at a future date.

Thanks again!

Grant and Aurea

12. Notify Account Manager When Their UET Tag Is Disabled!!

Bing should send some kind of notification to let the account owner/manager know if their conversions are not being tracked due to an invalid UET code. My account was running for a while without me knowing there was a problem!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring Back Import Only To Microsoft Ads Editor

In Bing Ads editor, I was able to import my Google campaigns and make edits to them in the interface (URL changes, etc.) BEFORE posting to the server. Now I only have the option to import and post simultaneously.

Also when the import posts, it bypasses Microsoft Ads Editor entirely, and I have to download it from the account into Editor, somewhat defeating the purpose of using Editor to import in the first place.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have added an additional option for you to download locally under Tools → Options → Defaults. Note that, this workaround doesn’t offer the full benefit of server based import as the released version as below -

• Id mapping of campaigns – Tight mapping with Google campaigns based on IDs so there are no missed or duplicate campaigns
    • Scale – Ability to import large accounts
    • Background import that lets you work on other operations as import is in progress
    • Schedules – Creating future recurring imports from editor.

For campaigns that require little or no review, we would recommend a server based import to take advantage of these benefits. In cases where you would like a more hands on preview approach you can use the local download option. You can switch between these options easily between imports based on your needs. If you have further questions or…

14. Show Feed % Match and Mismatch Alerts for Product IDs from the Product Audiences Code

When setting up Bing Product Audiences, it would be nice to get some sort of validation in the interface that a threshold percentage of collected IDs are matching the Bing Merchant Center. If they are not matching, I would like to be alerted, to see what the match percentage is, and to receive a list of IDs that did not match.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. keyword planner arabic Language and countries

It would be very helpful to add Arabic and Spanish and other languages to the keyword planner and more countries, like that we can focus more on bing like we do with google. I hope we can get this done very quickly to target more and more people around the world

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Feedback Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Website Phone numbers tracking

We should able to track the website phone # by adding code to track the phone number call that came from Bing compare to other platforms. (Desktop Website or Mobile website)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Feedback Received  ·  1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. UET-Tag for AMP

We wanted to insert the UET-Tag into our AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) and after talking to the support, we found out that there is no "non-javascript" that we can use.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Call extension at account level

Allow call extensions to be managed at Account level. Phones no.s doesn't change between campaigns. Lot lesser API calls.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. duration goal - Less Than

Duration Goal - Less Than
    Including "Less Than" option for creating Duration goal.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add the ability to track a "virtual pageview" of a page that doesn't necessarily exist. This simplifies our page conversion tracking.

We have forms that are submitted via XHR requests and we want to track conversions when those requests come back successful. However, rather than tracking an event, we'd like to use a virtual pageview for simplicity. Basically, we'd tell Bing that the user went to a specific page URL that doesn't actually exist.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base