Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notify Account Manager When Their UET Tag Is Disabled!!

Bing should send some kind of notification to let the account owner/manager know if their conversions are not being tracked due to an invalid UET code. My account was running for a while without me knowing there was a problem!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Import campaign from Google Adwords Express

Currently you can only import an existing campaign from Google Adwords and not Adwords Express. This is making it difficult for small businesses to get started with Bing Ads that are not familiar with the set up and management campaigns

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove/Fix Limited by Budget

Remove/Fix Limited by Budget.
    I have had campaigns, that were fully functional, getting clicks, reaching daily budgets sudden go to Limited by Budget status which then crippled the Campaign. The campaign goes from getting 40 clicks in a day to 0 because of Limited by Budget. I would prefer my daily budget to be spent rather than the campaign getting crippled.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sitelinks & Query String parameters

Could query string parameters ( < or > ) be compatible with Sitelinks destination url's as they are for classic ads in Search and RAIS ads format?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Shopping available for New Zealand

wants to ahve it available in NZ

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. adult product ads (shopping) - US, CA & UK

Would like to be able to set up Adult Toys on Bing Ads Shopping in US, CA & UK.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bing shopping

Bing shopping shall be available in all markets

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Spreadsheet functionality in scripts/API

Add a functionality to push and retrieve data to/from an online spreadsheet, like the SpreadsheetApp in Google Ads scripting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. location extention belgium

Add Location Extensions in Belgium

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Call extension at account level

Allow call extensions to be managed at Account level. Phones no.s doesn't change between campaigns. Lot lesser API calls.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. exclude location extension

It would be great if we would have an exclude location extension button

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Duplicate ads within the same ad group | Allow to change location and time for ads on the same ad group

Hi Team,

We are requesting for you to enable the feature for having duplicate ads on the same ad group. Also, to allow us to set a specific location and time for specific ads within the same ad group. Where in it will allow us to follow the location and time set on the specific ad and not just on the ad group settings. Google has this feature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ad extensions with demographic criteria

Please think about implementing being able to show different ad extensons based on demographics/time/etc. A company might offer completely different delivery options and perks to say 5 or more different areas in the same country. A company might want to boast a specific callout to a young audience and another to an older. Female/Male the possibilites are nearly endless. Extensions could really be much more targeted and striking in this way.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. keyword planner

In keywords planner, there is no option to add the recommendations to an existing ad group. It will only create a new one with the words in there. There needs to be a function to add the keywords to my ad group. And it is still not user friendly.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. customer would like to see a conversion goal for bound rate, and for new visitors.

would like to see conversions for bounce rates, and for new visitors to the website

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable Bing Ads in Croatia

I want to be able to work as an agency from Croatia without having to use a US address or bank card which makes me illegible for bing ads.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Open your ad platform for Asian countries especially for China

Open your ad platform for Asian countries especially for China

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adcenter and Microsoft Publisher merger

The world is becoming more digital and uses less physical published materials, publisher is never used because it lacks a lot of design power like products from Coral and Adobe and others, so its only logical to merge adcenter and publisher together with new features such as:
    1. sms/email marketing
    2. Search engine marketing (Bing and maybe Google too)
    3. Submission and tracking of video/static ads to online ad networks.
    4. Affiliate marketing engine (please view Adobe Business Catalyst affiliate marketing engine www.businesscatalyst.com/)
    5. Social media posting, Article marketing to blogs etc
    7. Submission and tracking of video ads…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. List of Longitutde and Latitude

It would be much appreciated if we could have an available list of Longitude and Latitude in the US. It could help us determine the actual state/cities we are targeting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ads impression on specific user 5 time a day

I have to show my ads impression on specific user 5 time a day. but i can not do this at Bing , Please include this option on your system if possible. I have got this type of option on like Traffic Junky promotional system. So please include this it will be help us to search user.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base