Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Emoji in text ads

Bing has been allowing emoji in searches for some time now. Emojis will also show in SERPs. Allow advertisers to use Emoji in their ads, and I'm sure there will be a boost to CTR. We're always looking for more ways to make our ads stand out!

http://blogs.bing.com/search/2014/10/27/do-you-speak-emoji-bing-does/

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Adult ads in Eastern Europe

It would be nice to advertise Sex Shops out of UK/USA.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Click to Message PPC Ads Extension

Hi, Google is just releasing Click-to-message ads. An extension that allows a consumer to connect with a business. Seems like a next logical step in engagement. Any chance this will be included in the near future? Would be a nice added feature for Bing Ads.

Thanks

Ref. https://adwords.googleblog.com/2016/10/click-to-message-ads-bring-new-and-easy.html

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice

I work on a Mac and don't have Excel. Making Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice would help me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow targeting to specific search networks

Right now you can only choose either search or content network.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create a meta report showing IPs and browsers

This is vital so we can have a data who click, what operating browser . Just want to knew the details so we can fully optimize the results of the campaigns.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add the ability to track a "virtual pageview" of a page that doesn't necessarily exist. This simplifies our page conversion tracking.

We have forms that are submitted via XHR requests and we want to track conversions when those requests come back successful. However, rather than tracking an event, we'd like to use a virtual pageview for simplicity. Basically, we'd tell Bing that the user went to a specific page URL that doesn't actually exist.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Website Phone numbers tracking

We should able to track the website phone # by adding code to track the phone number call that came from Bing compare to other platforms. (Desktop Website or Mobile website)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ads inside a Windows application.

Today it is possible to insert advertisements on mobile and webSites, but what about windows application? There are thousands of free software and billion users worldwide. Why not take advantage of it and allow advertising on Windows application?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Keywords Corrections

Make it to where the keywords can be edited with corrections instead instead of only being able to enable, pause and delete.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Budget settings

Please bring back the Monthly Standard Budget setting. Monthly now equals budget being too quickly consumed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Expand Google Ads Import Feature

Allow more find & replace features for Google Ads imports. Right now the import feature only allows 1 find and replace option in campaign names. It would be more beneficial if there was a way to do multiple find and replaces within campaign names, and the ability to do multiple find and replaces within ad groups. There's currently not an option to change the group naming. These features are necessary on my current account as there are 2 locations in campaigns that differ between Google and Bing, and one within the group. The lack of these features means we cannot…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. View all extensions

It would be handy to view 'all extensions' for a campaign in a list as well as keeping the current option to view each extension individually.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please launch DSA in Finland and other EU markets

Keen to increase ad spend and revenue with the help of DSA campaigns in Finland and Sweden.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Within EU, DSA is generally available in UK, Germany and France. Besides, a closed beta pilot is running in Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden and Italy as we speak!

Currently, there are no plans to extend this to Finlandbut we have noted the feedback. Also see if the above mentioned EU markets interest you. Thanks!

- Prachi

18. Roll out DSA for Norway and other markets

DSA is only available for a few select markets.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

DSA is generally available in US, UK, Canada,Germany and France and Australia. Besides, a closed beta pilot is running in Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden and Italy as we speak!

Currently, there are no plans to extend this to Norway but we have noted the feedback. Also see if the above mentioned EU markets interest you. Thanks!

- Prachi

19. Allow specific Campaign Goals for each Ad Campaign

I'd like to see a drop down to select a specific 'conversion goal' for each 'ad campaign'. This way, I could enter a "profit" value for each product I sell. Right now, even if I enter a variable to grab $$ for all products sold through the UET, it grabs the gross sale price only (and shipping costs I believe?). So $28 is what shows in the stats to optimize but I need it to show $12 to optimize.

BTW: here is the code I received from Bing to grab the variables. I also added the top and bottom code…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please allow more sites to be used with the review extenstion.

There are only a few sites that allow review extensions for Bing Ads such as WSJ.com, digitaltrends.com and engadget.com yet if you search on Bing.com for something the local results display reviews/ratings from sites like Yelp and Facebook. Please allow review extensions from more sites like Yelp and Facebook as reviews are important to consumers and would add value to the end user when consider Bing Ads.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not in our plans right now  ·  1 comment  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base