Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please consider adding Greek to available campaign and ad languages..

Google Adwords for the moment the only available choice for many firms offering internet services. Adwords have become far too expensive and totally not a VFM service.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Bing Ads available in Czech

Bing/organic traffic is growing pretty fast here in Czech rep., my clients demand Bing ads in search.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Import google analytics Transaction and Goals

It will be great if we can we can import Transaction and Goals from Google analytics to Bing Ads and also the re-marketing list.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please build a UET Tag helper plug-in for Edge.

It would be great to have a UET helper plug-in built for the Edge browser. Currently it's only available for Chrome.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Shopping feed to support more upload formats

Please support XLS or XLSX format for shopping feeds. Managing google shopping feeds is easy as they are saved in google drive then can be accessed by URL. Possibly allow creating feeds in Onedrive then sharing it via url to bing shopping.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. why there is no arabic ads

this is very important idea to allow arabic ads

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove "how to" as a noise word in search

I want to target a phrase that is "how to xxxxxx", and I can not just use phrase or exact match...because the ad also shows up for only the word "xxxxx". This is a waste of clicks, and is not targeted.

Can you please remove "how to" as a noise word? This would make it much better for marketers to really target down lots of keyword phrases and exact matches.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Match Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Website Inclusion feature

Have the option to include websites where the advertisers want their ads to run instead of excluding. Some advertiser complain that because we only have the option to exclude, it takes a lot of their time to run reports and monnitor their campaigns' performance regularly because they dont want totally eliminate all syndicated websites.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do not plan to add the ability to only choose which partner sites adds show on versus the current exclusion feature.

9. Targeting based on residence

It would be very nice if we will have an option to target people according to the default location in Bing settings. It would help us to target people who are residing on the country we are targeting to. Thanks!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. UET-Tag for AMP

We wanted to insert the UET-Tag into our AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) and after talking to the support, we found out that there is no "non-javascript" that we can use.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove shared budgets in bulk

If ever you don't want to run shared budgets anymore, there is no way to stop running them in bulk. Need to contact an account manager or edit the settings in the campaign to individual budgets one at a time.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bing Merchant Center to be featured in South Africa.

We also want Bing Merchant Center to be featured in South Africa. Can you make Bing Merchant Center available in South Africa

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Action Based Modifers

Google now had action based modifiers - simply put, if you'd like to serve a specific extension more often we could add a bid modifier +300 (similar to device bid modifiers) - This gives advertisers more control of extensions delivered

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Broad Match Modifiers - Disable Close Variations

Because Bing's Broad matching algorithm is overly aggressive, we should at least have the option to disable close variations when using Broad Match Modifiers. We've setup many keywords that include a few broad match modified keywords, and our ad will return for search terms that do not include all (or sometimes any) of those keywords. That's more than a little ridiculous, and defeats the purpose of setting up Broad Match Modifiers.

If I'm explicitly setting up a keyword where I'm requiring a certain term be present in the search query, it's quite presumptuous to simply match that term to what…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Match Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Provide a way to exclude answers.yahoo.com from online ad campaigns.

I've got a detailed tracking mechanism tied to my site so I can track the conversion efficiency of every single search. Content is about 10% of my business, but the other 90% comes from the search network. Between 58% and 62% of the hits from my ad campaign result from the 'answers.yahoo.com' (or another affiliated answers site), and not one of them have ever resulted in a sale. Its wasted hits on my site, and it eats up more than half my advertising budget. I'm struggling, as are other small businesses. I would love to see my full budget going…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Tool Provider Support for MSAN

Not being able to see front and back end metrics for MSAN in the same platform as their other campaigns is a major roadblock in getting advertiser opted into MSAN - the workaround does not work as well for features like feed-based MSAN

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show Feed % Match and Mismatch Alerts for Product IDs from the Product Audiences Code

When setting up Bing Product Audiences, it would be nice to get some sort of validation in the interface that a threshold percentage of collected IDs are matching the Bing Merchant Center. If they are not matching, I would like to be alerted, to see what the match percentage is, and to receive a list of IDs that did not match.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add UAE on Bing Ads Market

You have a huge market in UAE. Please include us to Bing so we can advertise here. Looking forward on it

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. bing places

Will Bing Places opens soon in Denmark? Already we get a great effort from Bing Organic traffic and through or Bing Ads campaigns. Therefore will it just make our results better if Bing Places also opens in Denmark.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bing should create a feature that allows advertisers the option to just target specific syndicate partner websites on your network.

I have several pub websites that are generating me most of my ROI for my ad spend. This option would allow me to better optimize my ad campaigns.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback.

Currently we have no plan to allow or suggest advertisers to target specific syndication partner websites. While we have the plan to provide recommendation on re-adopting website that is previously opt out by advertisers and estimated to bring more qualified traffic, or suggest website exclusion that is absolutely poor performing.

Let me know additional feedback you may have.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base